What's new

Veena Malik: Pak vs Indian Culture

Status
Not open for further replies.
#%T^*%^*%&*%^&$&^&^&$& ok *^(^(*^*&^ :lol::lol:

post reported for the nonsense and stupid stuff....

To be honest, she is quite ugly looking, & she doesn't sound as if she comes from an educated family either. Her relationship with a drug addict like Mohammad Asif, as well as her other antics clearly demonstrate that. So somebozo isn't too far off from his assessment.

To be honest, she is quite ugly looking, & she doesn't sound as if she comes from an educated family either. Her relationship with a drug addict like Mohammad Asif, as well as her other antics clearly demonstrate that. So somebozo isn't too far off from his assessment.

So do you give anyone a right to call your women family members a wh0re based on their assessment of their looks, moral values and friends and alleged associations ???

Look like someone having comprehending problems, i just give an example.

well i also gave you an example. tickets in good malls are around 500 to 1000 in india.

---------- Post added at 01:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:41 AM ----------

So do you give anyone a right to call your women family members a wh0re based on their assessment of their looks, moral values and friends and alleged associations ???

any women who challenge men in pakistan is wh0re.....
And no wonder the same title has been randomly given to me at times sometimes randomly in posts or sometimes on PMs... so i am just a forum member she is a public figure. so its totally understandable.

any women who challenge men in pakistan is wh0re.....
And no wonder the same title has been randomly given to me at times sometimes randomly in posts or sometimes on PMs... so i am just a forum member she is a public figure. so its totally understandable.

I just mentioned Veena Malik's ugly looks as my personal opinion, it has nothing to do with her being a w***e or not. Yes, unlike looks, moral values & associations do go a long way in in determining whether one is a w***e or not. Btw, I never called Veena Malik a w***e, & would never call any woman that. What they do in their personal lives has nothing to do with me. Period.

Btw, I'm surprised why a similar man isn't called such a thing but a woman is, even though I would never call anyone (man or woman) anything derogatory.

I just mentioned Veena Malik's ugly looks as my personal opinion, it has nothing to do with her being a w***e or not. Yes, unlike look, moral values & associations do go a long way in in determining whether one is a w***e or not. Btw, I never called Veena Malik a w***e, & would never call any woman that. What they do in their personal lives has nothing to do with me. Period.

bilal my post wasnt directed towards you nor i intended to say to u but hell yeah its well intended towards those who are declaring her ***** or have declared me a wh0re on this forum for i openly confront them.

I just mentioned Veena Malik's ugly looks as my personal opinion, it has nothing to do with her being a w***e or not. Yes, unlike look, moral values & associations do go a long way in in determining whether one is a w***e or not. Btw, I never called Veena Malik a w***e, & would never call any woman that. What they do in their personal lives has nothing to do with me. Period.

Btw, I don't there is anything wrong with calling a similar man such a thing, even though I would never call anyone (man or woman) anything derogatory.

I saw you agreeing to Somebozo's idiotic and moronic assessment(probably brought about by frustration of knowing that he would never be able to enjoy company of someone like her ;) ) of Veena Malik as a wh0re and hence the reply..

bilal my post wasnt directed towards you nor i intended to say to u but hell yeah its well intended towards those who are declaring her ***** or have declared me a wh0re on this forum for i openly confront them.

No one should call anyone anything in any situation, especially if they don't know them personally (most people appear different 'from a distance' than on a personal level). Whatever people do in their personal lives is their own business, & such derogatory words only bring the person using them down. And there should not be discrimination against women if such words are being used for them, a similar man should be labeled a similar thing as well.

---------- Post added at 01:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:20 AM ----------

I saw you agreeing to Somebozo's idiotic and moronic assessment(probably brought about by frustration of knowing that he would never be able to enjoy company of someone like her ;) ) of Veena Malik as a wh0re and hence the reply..

I never agreed with him, I meant to say that I could see why someone might say/think that, even though that doesn't make it right him calling her that. Big difference.

below average street wh0re of Pakistan is a goddess of Indian..wow!

I think this thread is describing precisely that. Women in your culture can be called anything for being an actress or even whipped in public but in India if you have talent you can show case it without being called names :)

My Gawd...just saw this Veena Malik.Many Pakistani Models are far better looking than her...

Veena could be unsophisticated and sleazy but she knows how to face hypocritical men in Pakistan. Just like the guys on that talk show, guys here are calling her names as they cannot tolerate a woman stand up for herself.

I think this thread is describing precisely that. Women in your culture can be called anything for being an actress or even whipped in public but in India if you have talent you can show case it without being called names :)

You are absoulutely wrong, only womens or mens who are fakers & wannabes are criticized in Pakistan.

That's exactly my point. The fact that I think she is ugly does not make her a w***e, or give me the right to call her that.

And my point is to release those angelic looking Pakistani models into the Bollywood scene.No use hiding some of the most beautiful women on the planet ya know...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom