What's new

Veena Malik: Pak vs Indian Culture

Status
Not open for further replies.
Veena could be unsophisticated and sleazy but she knows how to face hypocritical men in Pakistan. Just like the guys on that talk show, guys here are calling her names as they cannot tolerate a woman stand up for herself.

and thats one of the reasons which makes me wonder if i would be at the same platform and history of being the district level debate champ, dance champ at the state level, consultant for 2 firms along with a regular job if i was born in Pakistan. no offence intended but the comments over here and the attitude of people in the video really makes me feel lucky that i ended little right side of the border.

Veena could be unsophisticated and sleazy but she knows how to face hypocritical men in Pakistan. Just like the guys on that talk show, guys here are calling her names as they cannot tolerate a woman stand up for herself.

She herself seems more hypocrite, sometimes she says that she was representing Pakistan, than she says it is her right what ever she did there, than she say she was representing culture of Pakistan. Every one would've digest her doings if she would've said that she was representing herself & her parents & family but she brought whole Pakistan, none of Pakistani womens will do these cheap things & that also in a country who talks about harming Pakistan.

And my point is to release those angelic looking Pakistani models into the Bollywood scene.No use hiding some of the most beautiful women on the planet ya know...

They are free to do whatever they want, most of them choose to work & live in Pakistan. Kudos to them. The ones that go to Bollywood are free to do so as well, whatever floats their boat.

---------- Post added at 01:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:43 AM ----------

She herself seems more hypocrite, sometimes she says that she was representing Pakistan, than she says it is her right what ever she did there, than she say she was representing culture of Pakistan. Every one would've digest her doings if she would've said that she was representing herself & her parents & family but she brought whole Pakistan, none of Pakistani womens will do these cheap things & that also in a country who talks about harming Pakistan.

Well, if she herself explicitly said she was representing Pakistan, then your argument holds some water. If she did not explicitly say that, then it's a different situation, & she's not wrong.

They are free to do whatever they want, most of them choose to work & live in Pakistan. Kudos to them. The ones that go to Bollywood are free to do so as well, whatever floats their boat.

I think that is the way Bollywood is going to function after a few years...good looking characters from Pakistan will be abducted if ya know what I mean!!!

It's funny certain Indian members are criticizing Pakistanis & Pakistan here, when according to many Indians, Sania Mirza brought shame to them & their (India's) honor by marrying a Pakistani. We all have the same sad attitude towards women.

aaahhh Veena Malik, open, outspoken, smart and bold. :) I think I m in love!

---------- Post added at 04:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:47 AM ----------

]It's funny certain Indian members are criticizing Pakistanis & Pakistan here, when according to many Indians, Sania Mirza brought shame to them & their (India's) honor by marrying a Pakistani. We all have the same sad attitude towards women.

Not all Indians. Only some weirdo religious fanatics. 99% of the population still thinks Sania Mirza should do what she deems right.:wave:

]It's funny certain Indian members are criticizing Pakistanis & Pakistan here, when according to many Indians, Sania Mirza brought shame to them & their (India's) honor by marrying a Pakistani. We all have the same sad attitude towards women.

Puhlease Bilal...Who said that eh? Muslim Hyderabadi couples are known to be Indo-Pakistani in the first place....

Plus...I guess they look cute!!!

Puhlease Bilal...Who said that eh? Mulsim Hyderabadi couples are known to be Indo-Pakistani in the first place....

Plus...I guess they look cute

We are all plagued with the same mindset against women unfortunately.

Last edited by a moderator:
We are all plagued with the same mindset against women unfortunately.

Who pays attention to those crackpots anyway? Mrs.Sania Mirza is the rightful wife of Shoaib Malik.Period.

Who pays attention to those crackpots anyway? Mrs.Sania Mirza is the rightful wife of Shoaib Malik.Period.

No one pays attention to the crackpots on this TV show as well. Frankly, people couldn't care any less about Veena Malik. No one protested when she went to India by burning her effigies or tearing her posters, or anything along those lines, while comparable stuff was done when Sania Mirza married Shoaib Malik. Veena Malik is irrelevant for most people.

her acts noting to do culture mulchure man ahhahaha she is free to do so .if i ivited as she i will play with girls more then she play with indian men :P its just luck she got it :rofl:

wo mazy ker rahi hai wahaan or hum yahaan bethy makhiyaan mar rahy hai .divya please invite me :cry:

Wow. The anchor's hatred towards India is amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom