What's new

Uzma Khan Scandal: What is all wrong with us as Society

I will not comment on ther personal matter. Thats a discussion for another thread. But raiding someone’s house with 12 gunmen? Assaulting, mishandling them, destruction of the girls property and threating to rape and kill them?
I see ISI to threaten the girls was mentioned as well.

This is what an unjust system looks like. Nobody will touch “his majesty’s daughters” and instead will get 1 kanal free plot in Bahria Town to keep quite.

WELL IF I MAY ASK , HOW MANY GENERALS ARE EMPLOYED BY THIS DRUG MAFIA OF MALIK RIAZ,,,,,
BEFORE AND AFTER RETIREMENT, OR RETARD -MENT

ABOUT 30 YEARS AGO WHEN HE WAS A CLERK IN NLC, RWP

HE NEVER WROTE MALIK, IN HIS NAME,

THEN HE GOT A LOT OF DRUG MONEY TO WHITE WASH IT THROUGH, BAHRIA , OR BEHRRIYA TOWN

HIS CONTACTS WERE AS FAR AS AMSTERDAM PORTS, WHERE WHITE POWDER CAME IN TONS, HE HAD A GUY OF RWP, AS HIS HUNCH MANY IN BRUSSELS,LONDON PARIS,

All it requires is "few good men"! I am pretty sure Pak has got ample of them...
MOST OF THEM ARE IN JAIL,S OR HOUSE ARRESTS,

smoke screen....she didnt answer why MR's daughter was at the scene....
looks like a Professional was hired for their PR campaign
@Bratva

still doesn't absolve her of 'Battery'
intent to physical harm...forceful abduction
If her claim of house being owned by Usman is true than entire case changes. Than Uzma and his sister will have to explain what they were doing in that house what relationship they have with Usman. In Islam Usman if accusation of Zina is true should face death sentence as he was married but than girl will also face 100 lashes and as for Malik Riaz in Islam her punishment will be for taking law in her own.

Conclusion is no one is angel in this case

If they think ISI will be used to bring further harm to them, they are day dreaming way too much. However if it is really possible and does happen, then I cannot comment on what role the ISI was actually made for.....national interest or petty affairs.
Most Pakistani do not realize this to the out side world, ISI is not CIA no not at all its Nuclear weapon, it should be treated as such a deterrence.

Most Pakistani do not realize this to the out side world, ISI is not CIA no not at all its Nuclear weapon, it should be treated as such a deterrence.
Oh well anything that helps to further dampen and worsen their image, thus reducing its trust among their people.

If her claim of house being owned by Usman is true than entire case changes. Than Uzma and his sister will have to explain what they were doing in that house what relationship they have with Usman. In Islam Usman if accusation of Zina is true should face death sentence as he was married but than girl will also face 100 lashes and as for Malik Riaz in Islam her punishment will be for taking law in her own.

MALIK RIAZ BERRIYA TOWN IS OWNER OF EVERY HOUSE IN TOWN, U DIDNT KNEW THAT,

ALL RECORDS ARE WITH BERRIYA TOWN, NOT WITH GOVT, HAHHAAH

Look. If the lady was in illegitimate affair with the wifes husband. Then its the wife's right to be pissed. However, its not within the wifes rights to do to such extremes. However, if that girl actually did engage with a married man then I kinda think she deserved it !

Haram k mall haram jaga jata...natija bi haram hi hota...its just like those videos date being caught...its disturbing

If they think ISI will be used to bring further harm to them, they are day dreaming way too much. However if it is really possible and does happen, then I cannot comment on what role the ISI was actually made for.....national interest or petty affairs.
Aunty could barely spell out ISI, i heard her saying ISAAAAA....:D

Look. If the lady was in illegitimate affair with the wifes husband. Then its the wife's right to be pissed. However, its not within the wifes rights to do to such extremes. However, if that girl actually did engage with a married man then I kinda think she deserved it !

20% OF women living there are second illegal secret wife,s of some one?

There are multiple crimes in this case...1 x case against Uzma for Fornication .. 2nd case against the Aunty for the charges as i mentioned above, even if property belonged to Usman, it will have to established whether the Aunty was allowed on the premises....this case is not as straight as it appears

Two days is the shelf life of any news in Pakistan; nothing will happen. One more day and "sulah safai" will happen and same Uzma Khan will "forgive" the culprits. Reminds me of colonel ki biwi... her identity was found to be put in FIR?

Sab maya hai.....

Maybe on individual basis, can’t rule it out. Pindi boys is the gift that just keep on giving, from malik to altaf to nawaz to zia to musharraf now immi/bajwa. Below average performance of running the farm/company/country/pakistan, and even worse at fighting a war which were they meant for/are paid for at the expense of awam du waqt ka kana. I guess too busy in non matters like these.

Back
Top Bottom