What's new

Uzma Khan Scandal: What is all wrong with us as Society

pakistan paid high price for zia ul haq type governance .

You are talking the language of ''monkey'' hosts in Pakistan.
In reality Pakistan paid high cost for the governance of PPP, which was anti Zia.

No.. If I wanted to discuss him, I would have shared his video asking people to pay to the Youtube's Prime Account. He boldly says, he is going to keep the money. Some are donating him from $1 to $50 dollars, one evening he earned few grands.
In Pakistan everything goes. :pakistan:
on his first video he was sympathatic towards those two who he was exposing now. Why would he took a stance when he had to change its all tactics, people are donating to online gamers aswell who cares, but he is not worth anything.

yes.

like Mr. Xulfiqar Bukhari who gave up British nationality to come to Pakistan and work hard for the nation.

such legal ways are there always to earn threesomes and orgies.

And why you think I would be interested in such things!! :big_boss::p:

LOL this is exactly what i was saying, You sound like a emotional 13 year old girl on her first period who makes no sense but just wants to argue.
So you are accusing Waqar zaka a man prostitute? Do you have any evidence or are you portraying yourself?

If you had brains, you wouldn't be asking that question, but we already established that with your lack of comprehension of my first post.
But here you are, once again lacking comprehension and asking a dumb question in return.

You might want to skip my comments if they are too much for your brain, and save me from your comparisons. People project their own shadow on to others. So when you want to talk about the girl and her periods, look at non other but your own innerself and ask yourself what is causing you to project that on to others.

And guess what you didn't even comprehend this because that needs brains. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

If you had brains, you wouldn't be asking that question, but we already established that with your lack of comprehension of my first post.
But here you are, once again lacking comprehension and asking a dumb question in return.

You might want to skip my comments if they are too much for your brain, and save me from your comparisons. People project their own shadow on to others. So when you want to talk about the girl and her periods, look at non other but your own innerself and ask yourself what is causing you to project that on to others.

And guess what you didn't even comprehend this because that needs brains. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

You are right, I can not comprehend your posts because they are emotional 13 year old girl level. :lol:

it looks like everything i predicted is turning out to be true. a case has been field against uzma and usman for illicit relationship along with drugs charges. lol

Back
Top Bottom