What's new

Maryam Nawaz accuses Imran Khan of being behind 9/5 attacks

Why waste your breath for these idiots, there are plenty of better things one can do.

Every single day I wonder that, and then promise to take a break from PDF. But something just pulls me back.

Every single day I wonder that, and then promise to take a break from PDF. But something just pulls me back.
Its kunjroo's ka tamasha nothing more. I thought on the 15th supreme court will indicte them and it will be over and we get on with our lives. But this Yumroo Aiyar kie dastan and karnama's continue and its affecting work and I have already spend so much time at watching different channels and reading reports but this gulazat ka no end to it.
Looks to me this napak Fouj, dakku ISI and merasi PDM is going to damage the remaining country once for all and then they will go to yummra and think they have washed away all their sins and people will just move on. Whole system is already fractured from the police, judiciary and the rest, the only thing remaining is just saying the last rights and burial of the clowns.

5a3eddc7f1c83330bed2bc8048242ff7.jpg

Back
Top Bottom