What's new

Imran Khan, 'hiding in bunker', to be made an example for May 9 mayhem: Maryam Nawaz

Asim Munir must be make example of the attack on the Imran in the court building and violating sanctity of the court, arresting without showing any arrest papers, FIR with the rangers and the person was already on the bail..
Next time if they attack court like this, thug general should be brought to the court in the hand cuffs and charged with the crime. Country has turned into a lawless state by this criminal general and he is still walking around like he owns the country. Its not a matter of crush Imran its a matter of these criminals generals tola to be arrested and brought to the book for violating the constitution and running the parallel government and sedition by this grade 18 criminal officer.
Its strange when protesters arrived at the so called attacked establishments, buildings were without any guards, already looted and damaged, i wonder that's the handy work of tooth fairies.

'hiding in bunker'​

Let's hope he doesn't call it "Wolfsschanze."

بھیڑیے کی کھوہ؟

Doesn't sound nearly as sexy in Urdu...

He has serious life threats, i don't think he will make it this time. Government has taken all security from him. Policemen and mafias have surrounded his house waiting for order for fake encounter.

Fake encounter?

Are you serious?!

IG Police: Imran Khan came out of his 'bunker' wearing a suicide vest. Then he yelled "Allah-O-Akbar." We had to take action!

Don't worry, nothing's going to happen to him. He's done for the time being. No need to take him out of the equation, so to speak. I'm sure he still has his uses.

This is an anecdotal statement, so not sure how true it is, but I have heard from people who are close to the Sharifs that the little Sharif and his family, for all their faults, actually do care about the people and are more empathetic. Wadday pay ji aur un ki sahabzadi care only about one thing and that is themselves.

That's the general consensus. The 'dynamic duo' is alright - you should say - but their offspring... man, they're corrupt to their core.

Without the bro-duo, PMLN is done. Naani has no support, whatsoever. Same goes to Hamza.

She doesn't have an idea what is coming.

Haqeeqi Tabdeeli?

Fx27QzhacAIVOxW

Telescoping lenses do wonders!

An alternative view of the Jalsa Gah!

Fx3GPZeXsAMg913

Mere rishtedar ki shadi hui thi Khuiratta main, wahan walimay par itnay log agaye thay aur is say zyada bari jaga thi.

I am sure you have seen the infamous Lahore liberty power show walkthrough as well, nhn dekhi to batao bhejta hoon.

Well in a way, this disgusting hag is right. Imran Khan has no one else but himself to blame for this great tragedy he has invoked upon himself DUE TO HIS STUPID DECISIONS.

Well in a way, this disgusting hag is right. Imran Khan has no one else but himself to blame for this great tragedy he has invoked upon himself DUE TO HIS STUPID DECISIONS.
Listen first 10 minutes .. Also @Jango ...... what a humiliating remarks from Bajwa for civilians to Moeed during good days relations...and they made decision in 2021 to teach him lesson... Feb 9th seems only setup.

IK is really protected by his Allah .

1. Fell from Stage in anti drone protest in KPK... Back broken.

2. Multiple blasphemy charges

3. Shot at in a rally

4. Arrested from HC

I am amazed how he is alive...

Someone ask this Gashtori which bunker is he hiding in? A man who goes to every court for cases registered against him unlike this slut's Bagora Baap Jo dawai lena UK gaya tha but AJ tak nahi lota.

IK is really protected by his Allah .

1. Fell from Stage in anti drone protest in KPK... Back broken.

2. Multiple blasphemy charges

3. Shot at in a rally

4. Arrested from HC

I am amazed how he is alive...
Some may say, burai etni jaldi nahi khatam hoti

What I want to know us how is that gate being paid for.

Fx3GPZeXsAMg913

Mere rishtedar ki shadi hui thi Khuiratta main, wahan walimay par itnay log agaye thay aur is say zyada bari jaga thi.

I am sure you have seen the infamous Lahore liberty power show walkthrough as well, nhn dekhi to batao bhejta hoon.

no donkey naan?

Fx3GPZeXsAMg913

itna bara jalsa ... Nani ka jalsa .....

Someone ask this Gashtori which bunker is he hiding in? A man who goes to every court for cases registered against him unlike this slut's Bagora Baap Jo dawai lena UK gaya tha but AJ tak nahi lota.
Nani never talks about her abu ji ...her whole family in UK bunker....and she lives in Raiwind bunker with 2000 police guard .... lolll

Why can't we talk about actual steps to mend our society than calling people names?

Back
Top Bottom