What's new

Uzma Khan Scandal: What is all wrong with us as Society

So Apparently Since yesterday, Videos doing round on Social media, Malik Riaz Son In Law caught by her wife. i.e Malik Riaz daughter, and some other family members in Uzma Khan house . They went to Uzma khan house with a group of armed men and destroyed the furniture, Threatened them that ISI will make them disappear and beat Uzma khan and her Sister. Complete video which is graphic and lots of swearing words.

Watch out for social media as ISI/ARMY is gonna be dragged once again due to this.
Unacceptable and disgraceful. Some display from the supposedly educated and the wealthy.

Pakistani system, LEAs(including intelligence agencies), judiciary, govt, pti et al, all failed sahiwal victims. i havent seen any substantial action against colonel ki biwi other than someone noticing the incident. rao anwaar is still enjoying his life. nothing will come out of this one too.

Pakistani system is a failed system, IK is just another face similar to the ones we have had in the past, a fraud, like zardaris and shareefs.

IK wont shut up about riyasat e madinah, but in riyasat e madinah Umar RA had a governor punished for beating up a Bedouin.

do u or not agree that most of pakistani female models actress etc are high level prostitutes. i think pakistan does have a law against prostitution so should they be arrested? if ur ama finds out would she not want to beat up the girl u were with last night? trust me she would if she had the capacity... i.e guards and money...
both parties are at fault in this case according to pakistani law.

hum next round me qualify kar gaye hain. tab tak ayaashi hai. unisex ghararay ki prebooking kara lo bohat tezi si barhti market hai

i kown exactley where some of the bunglows are built, on top of grave yards,

dead mans land gives no profit?

3264.jpg

for me its not bahria town

its berriyya town.

In short we Pakistanis are extremist by nature. From doctors to lawyers to teachers to students to rich to poor to educated to uneducated to................................... from top to bottom from left to right

no wonder we were called land of pure terror in UN and there is truth in it.

In short we Pakistanis are extremist by nature. From doctors to lawyers to teachers to students to rich to poor to educated to uneducated to................................... from top to bottom from left to right

no wonder we were called land of pure terror in UN and there is truth in it.
There is a very good reason to it. No Hunza and Murree scenery can cover from certain negative parts of the culture. Physical harm is not acceptable no matter who is right and who is wrong. If she can break glass and ceramics causing them to bleed, who is to say she is not capable of doing the same to others including children and elders as well. Emotions are not used to write the law or take it into your own hands.

do u or not agree that most of pakistani female models actress etc are high level prostitutes. i think pakistan does have a law against prostitution so should they be arrested? if ur ama finds out would she not want to beat up the girl u were with last night? trust me she would if she had the capacity... i.e guards and money...
believe me, i am a deeply conservative person.
if the police knows that somewhere prostitution is taking place, then it is their job to arrest them, not mine to go over there and start beating them up. also, whatever happens behind closed doors isnt my concern as long as it doesnt affect me.
if the woman's husband was cheating on her, then she should have gone to the police with proof. instead of being a goon on her own.
I can voice my concerns and also criticize them as much as i can, but ultimately, it is the state that is responsible for punishing them, not me.

What they did is a clear crime and they should be Tried under the Law for it. But what this women did is a clear show of power and a Middle finger to entire Pakistani Law enforcement and judicial system. She knew she will get away with it. As powerful as she is she could have Lodged and FIR against those Girls and Police would have arrested them and tried them on fast track due to her position but she didn't. This Women was intoxicated with power and used that power to release her Frustration on those Girls because she cant do jack shit to her own Husband.

i kown exactley where some of the bunglows are built, on top of grave yards,

dead mans land gives no profit?

3264.jpg

for me its not bahria town

its berriyya town.

koi moorti shoorti nikalwado in shaddad ki jannat se.

bolo ye sindhu baba ki mortiyaan nikal rahi hai zameen khali karalo.

zardari bacha leta hai sabko. ab Zardari ko kon mana kare

believe me, i am a conservative person. if the police knows that somewhere prostitution is taking place, then it is their job to arrest them, not mine to go voer there and start beating them up. also, whatever happens behind closed doors isnt my concern as long as it doesnt affect me. if the woman's husband was cheating on her, then she should have gone to the police with proof. instead of being goon on her own.

local police does not interfer what goes in bahria town.............

and believe me, there no free hand jobs here,

even in ramazan the brothels didt stop working, here, average price 50.000 rupee per hour.

twitter , anstagram, facebook, snap, is full of there photos,

local police does not interfer what goes in bahria town.............

and believe me, there no free hand jobs here,

even in ramazan the brothels didt stop working, here, average price 50.000 rupee per hour.

twitter , anstagram, facebook, snap, is full of there photos,
sir jee, like I said, I dont like that either, and deeply hate it.
and will raise my voice against it, but its not up to me to beat the crap out of them.

As someone who has had their house attacked by terrorists (not regular karachi criminal types but can't go into specifics), here's what I have to say:
Cheating with a married man was the wrong thing to do
HOWEVER, that does not justify breaking into the woman's house with 12 armed guards and literally torturing her by making her walk on glass, hitting etc while abusing legal immunity. Should punish the Man who decided to cheat.
And Anti-state people using this to spread their narrative can get lost.

my forefathers were buried there, so a littel respect sidd,
my village is just on bharia,s outer edge,.'
. about 30 odd village s are still spared from iblees greed'
but older graveyard is under the million dollars buildings now, about 100 kanals

and 6.000 shamlat illegally taken by malik riaz, with help from supreme court. verdict,

the next land grab scam is in GAWDAR,
i wonder when that will be breaking news on tv

malik riaz nephew is the main , escobar there.............about 65.000 acres,

actually case has been registered. I tweeted and tagged PMIK and other important ppl yesterday and so did soi many ppl. we won't let this die down. No one can take law into their own hands no matter what. Societies crumble when ppl ( only rich/powerful) go out to exact private vengeance & dispense their own version of justice. If he girl was sleeping with her husband, provide physical evidence and file a case against both. Till then it just he said, she said & just an allegation. Who broker the law is the supposed aggrieved side n this case actually.

brave and strong people make a great nation.. Pakistan is weak because of fironiaat of some
is ironiaat a labeled only against women?

Extremely disgusted by some of the comments on social media people endorsing her actions and whatnot. No one shpuld be allowed to take the law in their hands, see how media isnt even reporting it, just the social media. What's the status on this, has the FIR been launched? A big challenge for the state against the mafia.

In no part of the world an individual with live camera on and in company of armed body guards can dash in to someone’s residence. A daughter of a disgraced, property contractor had such audacity to commit this crime with no shame and fear of law. She threw kerosene oil on the model and her sister. Huma Khan, Malik Riaz’s daughter terrorized and threatened to burn both sisters alive. This Immoral display of muscle falls into the category of attempted murder and rape. This is open terrorism.

In the video, the abuser not only physically abuses the two sisters but also intimidates them, threatening to pick them up through the ISI. Watching the video, it is clear that Malik Riaz’s gang not only came to torture of both the sisters but also planned to make their video viral.

I don’t know about Malik Riaz’s mastery over art of construction but he has definitively perfected the art of oppression. He is known to be well versed in the art of Embezzlement, and Intimidation. This accidental business tycoon has been walking on the coattail of military generals, paid journalists for too long. Resultantly, he has become too big for any law to take care of him. Therefore, after this heinous incident, all those paid journalists who cannot look beyond the envelope are quite, police is spineless as ever and government… well as if there is any!

It has been 24 hours since the incident of bullying of Malik Riaz’s daughter. So far no FIR report has been registered in the police station. It is not a sin to commit a crime in this country. To be weak is the biggest one surely. The sad part is, if a poor’s buffalo enters the field of a landlord, the whole family is beaten. But even when the entire family of corrupt elite dashes in to a commoner’s residence and starts giving sentences, no one utters a word. Not only the courts of Pakistan but also the law enforcement agencies are puppets of the rich.

The most concerning aspect of this whole sad incident is that relationships are private but the law is public. Where this crosses a line is when armed men without legal writ storm a private residence and inflict violence upon unarmed citizens. The law of Pakistan is the filth of the house of these rich people which is sold every night. Who will give justice? There is a luxury villa for all, be it the media, police or a judge. Bahria Town is an entity where the poor are crushed and the rich are rewarded. Will Pakistan become the state of Madinah? This country is pitiable.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom