What's new

Uzma Khan Scandal: What is all wrong with us as Society

One Pointer, Money can't buy you class, moral, ethic and standard , Uncivilized people ...

but money can make Chaudhry Asad Ali Khan Gardawar alias Pappu Patwari of berriyya town , arab pati..

corrupt money was flowing in berriyya town like nullah lei of rawalpindi,

most notable,s living there have all the shit of nullah lei on there past face,

but in fictious immoral society they are the most respected and feared people,s

ch tanveer from Jhanda Chichi,Rawalpindi, was 1 one land grabbers who worked for malik, along with Imtiaz Ali 'Taji' Khokhar, 333 gang of rwp,
the list is long, of these respectfull notable,s

paros me duniya ki 33 percent population ek dosre ko latayn ghosay maar rahe hain aur hamari amanpasand qaum kay shauq check karen.

laken ye midweek drama kyon? ye to Friday night scene hai.

pakistani ertugrul dubbed in turkish!

This is an act of terrorism / ghunda-gardi.

PM Imran Khan needs to step up his game, and do something about the Law & Order situation in the country. People should not be allowed to take Law into their own hands and raid a home no matter what.

Otherwise people will have no choice but to keep firearms at home just in case. Hell with the permit.

How is this an act of terrorism? So just because a celebrity house was broken in is now an act of terrorism? Why is it in our blood to give high status to celebs? WTF!
Lets be realistic, this is nothing but prostitution deal gone bad. I have never heard of her name before so how did she get such a nice expensive house that even a hard working civilian can only dream about!
She might have done something that must have ticked off the malik family so they decided to teach her a lesson.
Not justifying this action but we should not make her into a heroine just because she is standing against the elite.
Its like you are a drug dealer and you provide ur joints to alot of influential people... if one of their amma or abbu come over to your house and beat you up because u are selling drugs to them do you think you deserve to be beaten? YES, because both prostitution and drugs are illegal in Pakistan. If you want to talk about justice then it should start from the people first that way corrupt people will not be elected again.

Really don't think this is what should be getting our attention especially when the narratives are in such a way. I think, the lady who was assaulted needs to make a report (it's not requested, it's made; any good lawyer would see to it) and let this be settled later on via investigation (both forensic and media wise).

This the other POV. Not justifying or endorsing the view just sharing it.

@Bratva I request the OP to edit and add this video to the thread, so the new viewers also get to see the other side.
There is no other side nothing gives one Citizen Right to Torture and threaten another Citizen Period unless in self defense. We have Law enforcement for this purpose this sorry excuse of a Woman should have brought Police and let them Deal with those women. The reason she did this thing is to Release Her Frustration on her Husbands Infidelity and because she knows in the end no one can do jack shit to her.

Last edited:
Pakistani system, LEAs(including intelligence agencies), judiciary, govt, pti et al, all failed sahiwal victims. i havent seen any substantial action against colonel ki biwi other than someone noticing the incident. rao anwaar is still enjoying his life. nothing will come out of this one too.

Pakistani system is a failed system, IK is just another face similar to the ones we have had in the past, a fraud, like zardaris and shareefs.

IK wont shut up about riyasat e madinah, but in riyasat e madinah Umar RA had a governor punished for beating up a Bedouin.

Back
Top Bottom