Uyghurs Who Fled China Now Face Repression in Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Itachi

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
It seriously makes my blood boil when I see Pakistanis beating, abusing and blackmailing other Pakistanis on the orders of another nation. It used to be Brits ordering Indian Muslims to kill fellow Muslims, the Americans asking Musharraf and others to hand over innocent Pakistani and now it's China asking the government to harass Uyghurs in Pakistan.

Everyone should realize that the Chinese Pakistan relationship isn't one sided. China doesn't get to order us around. We hold the key to future Chinese prosperity. We're the ones securing its backside. Making sure that the Chinese economy isn't choked during war because the Straits of Malacca and South China Sea are blocked by the US & Allied Navies.

If only the Pakistani government and people realize that China owes us more than we ever owe them. Get out of this inferiority complex people. Watch the video, spread it.

@Iltutmish @Shehr Abbasi @waz @Dubious @Arsalan @war&peace @Yaseen1 @lastofthepatriots @Khafee @Rashid Mahmood @Zarvan @SQ8 @dexter @ghazi52 @Rusty @Max @maximuswarrior @Tipu7 @Trango Towers @V. Makarov @Rusty

I'll report any troll. Of whatever flag they maybe. This is your first and last warning.

Last edited:
It seriously makes my blood boil when I see Pakistanis beating, abusing and blackmailing other Pakistanis on the order of another nation. It used to be Brits ordering Indian Muslims to kill fellow Muslims, the Americans asking Musharraf and others to hand over innocent Pakistani and now it's China asking the government to harass Uyghurs in Pakistan.

Everyone should realize that the Chinese Pakistan relationship isn't one sided. China doesn't get to order us around. We hold the key to future Chinese prosperity. We're the ones securing its backside. Making sure that the Chinese economy isn't choked during war because the Straits of Malacca and South China Sea are blocked by the US & Allied Navies.

If only the Pakistani government and people realize that China owes us more than we ever owe them. Get out of this inferiority complex people. Watch the video, spread it.

East Turkestan Zindabaad!

View attachment 724361

Islamic Republic of East Turkestan (1933 - 1934) Flag:

View attachment 724362

Second Islamic Republic of East Turkestan (1944 - 1949) Flag:

View attachment 724363

Whether this thread is deleted or not, I and others will always upheld the cause of Uyghur independence, as we do of the Kashmiri, Palestinian or Rohingya independence. Censorship of the Truth will not affect our Righteous Cause.

@Iltutmish @Shehr Abbasi @waz @Dubious @Arsalan @war&peace @Yaseen1 @lastofthepatriots @Khafee @Rashid Mahmood @Zarvan @Oscar @dexter @ghazi52 @Rusty @Max @maximuswarrior @Tipu7 @Trango Towers @V. Makarov @Rusty

I'll report any troll. Of whatever flag they maybe. This is your first and last warning.
Thank you and appreciate raising the plight of Uighurs.

Regretfully, this forum is innundated by WuMao/50c brigade what sniffs for such posts. Within 1-3 hrs, usually their supervisor will start the attack followed by his minions who will amplify it. Unfortunately, this forum moderators are not stopping this known paid propaganda arm of these communist party affilates.

Let the word of our prophets and Allah/hashem echo in these dark days across China. We pray these communist atheists will see the light.

Thank you and appreciate raising the plight of Uighurs.

Regretfully, this forum is innundated by WuMao/50c brigade what sniffs for such posts. Within 1-3 hrs, usually their supervisor will start the attack followed by his minions who will amplify it. Unfortunately, this forum moderators are not stopping this known paid propaganda arm of these communist party affilates.

Let the word of our prophets and Allah/hashem echo in these dark days across China. We pray these communist atheists will see the light.

Appreciate the kind words, brother. I'll be sure to report any troll/off topic posts. Please do the same. :enjoy:

It seriously makes my blood boil when I see Pakistanis beating, abusing and blackmailing other Pakistanis on the orders of another nation. It used to be Brits ordering Indian Muslims to kill fellow Muslims, the Americans asking Musharraf and others to hand over innocent Pakistani and now it's China asking the government to harass Uyghurs in Pakistan.

East Turkestan Zindabaad!

View attachment 724361

Islamic Republic of East Turkestan (1933 - 1934) Flag:

View attachment 724362

Second Islamic Republic of East Turkestan (1944 - 1949) Flag:

View attachment 724363

Whether this thread is deleted or not, I and others will always upheld the cause of Uyghur independence, as we do of the Kashmiri, Palestinian or Rohingya independence. Censorship of the Truth will not affect our Righteous Cause.

@Iltutmish @Shehr Abbasi @waz @Dubious @Arsalan @war&peace @Yaseen1 @lastofthepatriots @Khafee @Rashid Mahmood @Zarvan @SQ8 @dexter[/USER] @ghazi52 @Rusty @Max @maximuswarrior @Tipu7 @Trango Towers @V. Makarov @Rusty

Cheap propaganda , more parroting of the same theme without any substantial evidence. To bury this crap Pakistan should agree an information finding team with China to visit Uyghurs and file a report which should be made to the international community.

Cheap propaganda , more parroting of the same theme without any substantial evidence. To bury this crap Pakistan should agree an information finding team with China to visit Uyghurs and file a report which should be made to the international community.

Wow....you literally have concrete evidence in front of you and you call it "cheap propaganda"???

Do you even have a brain?? Damn dude. Did you even watch the video??

Minds like yours are what're destroying Pakistan. Why do you think China doesn't allow international, including Pakistani, media into Xinjiang?? Why do you think Uyghurs are leaving China??

You're a bit too high on actual propaganda...

How's this for "evidence"??

Chinese member literally acknowledging that China is trying to change/remove Islam:

1615693128620.png

This one saying they eat Muslim organs....

1615693138785.png

This one is pretty clear...

1615693146026.png

Lmao...."trying to rescue Uyghurs from backwardness and savagery" what backwardness and savagery???

Like eating fetuses and bats??

1615693194914.png

This one literally said what I have been saying all along...that China took Uyghur lands

1615693257941.png

So, who should I believe?? You or actual Chinese members saying that the CCP does oppress Uyghurs??

Last edited:
Not on the issue of what’s happening in Xinjiang, but if Uyghurs are living peacefully in Pakistan, they should at least not be harassed or deported for simply try to live in Pakistan.

Hey... You are still living in past... I can understand your pain and concern.

Nation comes first then religion for most of the ppl. If you see the trend, China is showing how to handle ppl who put religion above nation and other countries are take cue from it and designing their own ways. This is happening because if they don't put Nation above religion, countries will disintegrate based on religion and sub-sects....

One more point to make, if you are under impression that China's future is tied with Pak, sorry to say... Stop dreaming... You are exaggerating you role... Fact is Pak is dependent on China for its survival... Without China you would have bankrupted few months back.... Why do you think Pak looks other way when it comes to uyigars.. It makes sound when it comes to Kashmir, Palestinia and other Muslims but when China is involved Pakistan is forced to silent...

Without economic strength, countries are nothing more than puppets...

It's good to have concern about fellow Muslims but be realistic...

Pls tc, boiling blood is not good for anyone...

Not on the issue of what’s happening in Xinjiang, but if Uyghurs are living peacefully in Pakistan, they should not be harassed for simply try to live in Pakistan.

Exactly.....basically....during the 2,000's couple of Uyghur freedom fighters did "terrorism" in Xinjiang which lead the Chinese govt. to go full retard and start a war against Uyghurs and Islam.

Now they're detaining Muslims in "re-education camps"....basically detention centers....for........keeping a beard....fasting....praying....not eating pork....whatever.

Hey... You are still living in past... I can understand your pain and concern.

Nation comes first then religion for most of the ppl. If you see the trend, China is showing how to handle ppl who put religion above nation and other countries are take cue from it and designing their own ways. This is happening because if they don't put Nation above religion, countries will disintegrate based on religion and sub-sects....

One more point to make, if you are under impression that China's future is tied with Pak, sorry to say... Stop dreaming... You are exaggerating you role... Fact is Pak is dependent on China for its survival... Without China you would have bankrupted few months back.... Why do you think Pak looks other way when it comes to uyigars.. It makes sound when it comes to Kashmir, Palestinia and other Muslims but when China is involved Pakistan is forced to silent...

Without economic strength, countries are nothing more than puppets...

It's good to have concern about fellow Muslims but be realistic...

Pls tc, boiling blood is not good for anyone...

I don't thing you understand properly...for Muslims, it's always Islam above nation. Anyone who tried to oppress Muslims has been defeated. Whether it be USSR or US.

Wow....you literally have concrete evidence in front of you and you call it "cheap propaganda"???

Do you even have a brain?? Damn dude. Did you even watch the video??

Minds like yours are what're destroying Pakistan. Why do you think China doesn't allow international, including Pakistani, media into Xinjiang?? Why do you think Uyghurs are leaving China??

You're a bit too high on actual propaganda...

How's this for "evidence"??

Chinese member literally acknowledging that China is trying to change/remove Islam:

View attachment 724376

This one saying they eat Muslim organs....

View attachment 724377

This one is pretty clear...

View attachment 724378

Lmao...."trying to rescue Uyghurs from backwardness and savagery" what backwardness and savagery???

Like eating fetuses and bats??

View attachment 724379

This one literally said what I have been saying all along...that China took Uyghur lands

View attachment 724380

So, who should I believe?? You or actual Chinese members saying that the CCP does oppress Uyghurs??
Pak can talk only when they are independent of China, till that time you have look other ways... China is trying remove Islam from Muslims.... You have option of ignoring, keeping silent or looking other way... Pak selected all 3

I don't thing you understand properly...for Muslims, it's always Islam above nation. Anyone who tried to oppress Muslims has been defeated. Whether it be USSR or US.
I know for Muslim nation is not first... So Countries are trying to oppress Islam so that it's rising doesn't challenge national integrity... All countries will come to that point, where if you put religion above nation you will be punished... China, France and list is growing...
OK Hindjew in disguise, we want real evidence and not your he said she said crap. China has pulled the Uyghurs out of the medieval age and improved their standard and quality of living. very country has terrorists and China is no exception and China will deal with them in their own way just as the US , India and Pakistan do.
Khansaheeb, I am proud of you... You kept your nation above you religion...

@Itachi man, at least I can say with conviction you are not a hypocrite kudos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom