What's new

US to rely on India if Afghan supply route is not opened: official

Status
Not open for further replies.
MOD EDIT
Yes but he has spent 5 years in the USA - this enables him to know the view of the American mindset yaar - he knows the USA in an incerdible way due to this 5 years in their land....:azn:
I think Indians (just a few on here) feel almost honored that their name is even mentioned by the USA.

Incredible but true lol

Yes but he has spent 5 years in the USA - this enables him to know the view of the American mindset yaar - he knows the USA in an incerdible way due to this 5 years in their land....:azn:
I think Indians (just a few on here) feel almost honored that their name is even mentioned by the USA.

Boss there are Pakistanis who even did not keep a feat on Indian soil writes 'incredible' bias here. So whats your point here?

And ****** policy always put India on map. there is no honor there, Its the truth.

What you want Dehli to be nuked? Bombay nuked. Is that a price Indians will pay for America??

l
Bushthump.jpg

For someone who has almost 9000 posts to his credit, your understanding of sarcasm is pretty weak ;)

I could say the same about yours :lol:

Indians:blah::blah::blah:

Still dont have a border with Afghanistan do you :rofl:

When all else fails, put a lot of smilies and hide your inability to debate.. Cheers..

Yea you lot when faced with articles and information didnt want to read them cos it exposed not just your position but showed that its proxy role is flawed

15 Pages............. Means Indians still not accepted that India don't share borders with Afghanistan?

Yea you lot when faced with articles and information didnt want to read them cos it exposed not just your position but showed that its proxy role is flawed

walls of text out of context is just wasted pixels.. Enjoy then in your free time mate.. I have better things to do ... cheers..

An easier way than that would be to push Pakistan out of P OK and G&B as that will give India a border with Astan

You think so..... but not your army chief, who declared cold war upon Pakistan... instead!

The guessing game may be moot anyway, since the Pakistani parliament is making noises about resuming supplies. Nothing to do but wait and see...

gulfnews : Nato supply routes must be restored, minister says

Its already decided, mate!

Not to mention his trucks carry Indian goods to Afghanistan without proper record.

walls of text out of context is just wasted pixels.. Enjoy then in your free time mate.. I have better things to do and better members to converse with.. cheers..

Typical untruthful comment based on flawed logic. You stated earlier that you were not going to read and had not read the articles I put up. therefore how can you now state that it was out of context.

15 Pages............. Means Indians still not accepted that India don't share borders with Afghanistan?

They are Incredible that's why

Typical untruthful comment based on flawed logic. You stated earlier that you were not going to read and had not read the articles I put up. therefore how can you now state that it was out of context.

Looking at trend of your posts, I can very well extrapolate your lack of intentions to post within Context :)

Sir, if my subsequent post wasnt deleted, you would have known that I said that in sarcasm

As they say lowest form of wit. If you based your debating on facts you wouldn't have to talk nonsense and then take it back on the basis it was sarcasm

You know what's funny..?? That despite India not having a border with Afghanistan, this utterance by USA, will now goad Pakistan into opening the closed supply routes.. :)

Looking at trend of your posts, I can very well extrapolate your inability to post within Context :)

Well once again a flawed assertion and acceptance that you debate on suppositions which may in fact be untrue as they are based on guess work

Not quite....15 pages of Ridiclule by pakistanis that US cant read a map. Indians never said we shared border with Astan...we just suggested alternative routes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom