What's new

US to rely on India if Afghan supply route is not opened: official

Status
Not open for further replies.
As they say lowest form of wit. If you based your debating on facts you wouldn't have to talk nonsense and then take it back on the basis it was sarcasm

Only if you are trying to be witty.. I was not .. Only sarcastic.. ...cheers

You know what's funny..?? That despite India not having a border with Afghanistan, this utterance by USA, will now goad Pakistan into opening the closed supply routes.. :)

Once again your assertion that Pakistan high command are kids and don't know what is going on is flawed

Only if you are trying to be witty.. I was not .. Only sarcastic.. But hey, i shouldnt be expecting you to know the difference ...cheers

Personal attacks by you do not add gravitas to your argument

You know what's funny..?? That despite India not having a border with Afghanistan, this utterance by USA, will now goad Pakistan into opening the closed supply routes.. :)

Its happening...USA have met their objective. case closed.

Not quite....15 pages of Ridiclule by pakistanis that US cant read a map. Indians never said we shared border with Astan...we just suggested alternative routes.

Yes like the ridiculous notion that Iranians would allow routes to bases in Afghanistan which could be used against them. Or teleport from dehli. lol

Once again your assertion that Pakistan high command are kids and don't know what is going on is flawed
I will gladly accept my self as in the wrong if in next few weeks, the ground transport lines are not opened..

Personal attacks by you do not add gravitas to your argument
I am sorry if you feel I attacked you personally.. I did not.. Probably you were again not able to understand the difference between refuting your claim vs insulting you.. Just like you didnt understand the difference between wit and sarcasm ...

I debate only with those who are capable of debating.. With you I only indulge in banter ... cheers

Once again baseless personal attacks on me just shows that you have nothing of any gravitas to add to the topic

I am sorry if you feel I attacked you personally.. I did not...

Stating that I am unable to debate is an attack on me personally whether you choose to see it or not

Once again baseless personal attacks on me just shows that you have nothing of any gravitas to add to the topic

My estimation of your capabilities is not an insult mate. Dont be so sensitive.. Its my personal estimation based on which I take personal actions. I am not calling you any names or asking anyone else to base their actions on my understanding.

Yes like the ridiculous notion that Iranians would allow routes to bases in Afghanistan which could be used against them. Or teleport from dehli. lol

What makes you think they wont ? it was speculation, i have already cited so...if you cant read, dont blame others.

Stating that I am unable to debate is an attack on me personally whether you choose to see it or not

Not really.. Just like I dont consider you and your brother doubting my ability to understand American mindset as personal attack on me, you should not consider my doubting your ability to debate as a personal attack on you

Yes but he has spent 5 years in the USA - this enables him to know the view of the American mindset yaar - he knows the USA in an incerdible way due to this 5 years in their land....:azn:
I think Indians (just a few on here) feel almost honored that their name is even mentioned by the USA.

What makes you think they wont ? it was speculation, i have already cited so...if you cant read, dont blame others.

Speculation certainly not based on realities on the ground mate

Not really.. Just like I dont consider you and your brother doubting my ability to understand American mindset as personal attack on me, you should not consider my doubting your ability to debate as a personal attack on you

You can not use the fact that you have been in America for five years and therefore understand their mindset. Not you personally but no one can. I have lived in England most of my life but I would not use that as a reason for understanding govt strategical decisions. On the other hand question an individuals ability to debate is personal to me in this context

Speculation certainly not based on realities on the ground mate

Based on ground realities or not, the threat was heard by Pakistanis, and Americans got what they wanted.

Why are you debating with a character that we both know is incapable of debating? I can see clearly he hasnt read the issues raised in the thread and is proceeding to bring the tone of the thread down to his level. You know he was banned last month and has to reincarnate his account - thats what level he will go to so he can debate with you. The obsession is deep and shameful in this one.
India has no border with Afghanistan hence the USA wanting to"rely on India" - is a non starter. Its said to enflame Pakistan and perhaps pat India on the back and simply "use their name" to get to their objectives. So childish and immature on the international field.

Based on ground realities or not, the threat was heard by Pakistanis, and Americans got what they wanted.

You were talking about Iranians. It' s on par with saying Israel will allow weapons through it's territory to syria which could possibly be used against it

Yes the Pakistanis will have heard it and laughed at American desperation

I will be happy if they ship to India and then fly to Afghanistan. Think about money our transporter will make. It will be billion dollar a year and we collect tax from everyone. :)

Now I want Pakistan not to open the route. I am serious, it will help economy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom