What's new

US to rely on India if Afghan supply route is not opened: official

Status
Not open for further replies.
You were talking about Iranians. It' s on par with saying Israel will allow weapons through it's territory to syria which could possibly be used against it

Yes the Pakistanis will have heard it and laughed at American desperation

Why cant Indians transport NATO equipments through Iran port? If USA can export wheat Iran in spite of sanctions, they can persuade Iran to let Indians transport materials through Iran.

Americans need not be in IRAN.

India, US, Iran have strategic interests in Astan apart from Pakistan and china. If you cant comprehend that,God bless you.

^^ Do you not read others post before commenting insanely?

Bottom line, no other state leader is willing to give free transit to Indian goods other than Zardari & Hasina.

Why cant Indians transport NATO equipments through Iran port? If USA can export wheat Iran in spite of sanctions, they can persuade Iran to let Indians transport materials through Iran.

India, US, Iran have strategic interests in Astan apart from Pakistan and china. If you cant comprehend that,God bless you.

We can send non military supply through Iran, example food, tissue paper etc and military supply via air from Mumbai. They can station 4,5 C5 at our domestic airport.

CENTCOM there is no taliban in India, so no loss on burned trucks and better response time. Please read and think about it.

Bottom line, no other state leader is willing to give free transit to Indian goods other than Zardari & Hasina.

We are not asking for free, Iran can tax.You know our businessmen they are awesome when it comes to Jugad.

What makes you think it will be free? We can pay and is already paying Iran for the services rendered from their side. Yet we help them too in infrastructure.

Bottom line is Pakistan has fallen to American pressure and is opening the routes.

Have never heard so much hyperbole in my life go pick a paper they are practically on yellow alert to war and dimwits want access through enemy territory:rofl:

Speculation certainly not based on realities on the ground mate

You can not use the fact that you have been in America for five years and therefore understand their mindset. Not you personally but no one can. I have lived in England most of my life but I would not use that as a reason for understanding govt strategical decisions. On the other hand question an individuals ability to debate is personal to me in this context

Ability to debate and understanding mindsets are both acquired skills. If you can doubt mine, I can doubt yours.. Guess it falls in the category of you show me your scar and I will show you mine .. Cheers..

What makes you think it will be free? We can pay and is already paying Iran for the services rendered from their side. Yet we help them too in infrastructure.

Bottom line is Pakistan has fallen to American pressure and is opening the routes.

Every thing is expected from Zardari & Hasina regime.

Ability to debate and understanding mindsets are both acquired skills. If you can doubt mine, I can doubt yours.. Guess it falls in the category of you show me your scar and I will show you mine .. Cheers..

Understanding mindsets simply cannot be achieved just cos you live there and that is what you stated and was stated not for you but anyone, ability to debate reference was made directly to me.

You know he was banned last month and has to reincarnate his account - thats what level he will go to so he can debate with you. The obsession is deep and shameful in this one.
:lol: and you guys were accusing me of personal attacks..

India has no border with Afghanistan hence the USA wanting to"rely on India" - is a non starter. Its said to enflame Pakistan and perhaps pat India on the back and simply "use their name" to get to their objectives. So childish and immature on the international field.

This one is absolutely right.. Exactly what I said on Page 1

I know but dont you think its offtopic ??

since when has that stopped you from commenting?

Aryan, mate, why do you need to call your brother as reinforcements man.. Kind of lends credence to my judgement about ability to debate..:)

Your habit of making things up as you go is flawed. I did not ask my brother to assist me. By suggesting that you once again resort to making personal comments on me based on no more than you guessing and follows you have nothing of gravitas to add to the debate

Understanding mindsets simply cannot be achieved just cos you live there and that is what you stated and was stated not for you but anyone, ability to debate reference was made directly to me.

No Sir.. It was referred to me directly.. Read the post again.. Now you are just trying to make a lame retraction..

A

:lol: and you guys were accusing me of personal attacks..

Yep cos you are a liar is based on fact you were banned and you have reincarnated as a new identity against forum rules. Bit of fraud acceptable in your book. Even though you have done more posts than me you cant show them cos you used multiple identities lol

This one is absolutely right.. Exactly what I said on Page 1

I also told you on page 1 that this idea of India playing a proxy was flawed as India has no border with Afghanistan

So if you did not ask your brother to assist you, it means he feels the need to watch over you on the forum and hence came to your aid on his own.. May be heart of heart, he agrees to my assessment..

Once again resorting to guessing is no substitute for informed debate

Useless thread...everything is off topic....waste of time...

Yea tell that to your Indian mates who refuse to accept that India does not have a border with Afghanistan so can bot assit America in this matter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom