What's new

US military news, discussions and history

USS Recruit: The Battleship That Sprang Up In The Middle of New York City,1917.
27e8a6dc4861.jpg

5f073e47df04.jpg

90fab18fd16d.jpg

01f86d739c2b.jpg

defcf3882a83.jpg

50c3028905db.jpg

91095e09a526.jpg

5de0849fb8b7.jpg

http://edward-210.livejournal.com/2298393.html

When you are the US NAVY---have billions to burn---have no clue what you are wanting---billions and billions of dollars of naval vessels sidelined within 6 years of manufacture due to bad design choices.

Why F15ex is Important for USAF.

The F15EX is based primarily on the F15QA of Qatar. But it has a number of improvements, which were not offered to export customers. Boeing has been able to make a number of improvements in the F15, taking advantage of the more than 5 billion it has received from export customers. Boeing claims that the F15EX has undergone five major upgrades that make it more lethal, reliable and affordable than previous versions.

Complete Article: https://www.currentaffairs.com.pk/why-f-15ex-is-important-for-usaf/

Now this is how a promotional video is done...

I have again & again asked *someone* at PAC to do a proper video to promote the JF-17 (Thunder), but sadly it just falls on deaf ears.

Our Pavilion at the DxB Air Show has been the same for the past decade, which means they take it at all the other events.

It truly look pre-historic. The video that runs on the screens looks cheap and certainly not the type that attracts anyone. CATIC is always next to us & we still can't take a page off of them.

How hard is it for them to order a Portable 3D Holographic Projector? I would gift them one if I had the JF-17B in a 3D file.

@araz @airomerix @Bilal Khan (Quwa) @Hodor @Windjammer @The Eagle @Akh1112 @GriffinsRule @HRK @ziaulislam @PradoTLC

Last edited:
For anyone that wants to see or remember how the Afghan war was covered by CNN when it started; an interesting piece of history, on this the 20th anniversary of the start of the war.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom