What's new

Unveiling ceremony of 8 dual seat JF-17 Thunder Jets held at PAC Kamra

Well then, thank god we arent a first world country. Need is the mother of inventions.
now tell me we have better defense industries than west/USA/China/Russia, thats only a wet dream that mass produce JF-17 or another project in 100/year, with struggling economy, lack of demand its a uneconomic consideration

now tell me we have better defense industries than west/USA/China/Russia, thats only a wet dream that mass produce JF-17 or another project in 100/year, with struggling economy, lack of demand its a uneconomic consideration
You dont understand, if it's for the sake of our defense then it must be done at all costs. Even if you and I are reduced to eating grass. For eating grass is better then having no honour, get that through your head.

Unless ofcourse, you are more american than Pakistani. Just like that other American poster here.

You dont understand, if it's for the sake of our defense then it must be done at all costs. Even if you and I are reduced to eating grass. For eating grass is better then having no honour, get that through your head.

Unless ofcourse, you are more american than Pakistani. Just like that other American poster here.
you're not neutral guy, you have no logic and commonsense, so you means all Pakistan budget are allots for JF-17 mass production, then you're fool, how we pay our bill, how trade with other countries, how we we import and export etc etc, your this post is out logic and commonsense:crazy::crazy::crazy:

you're not neutral guy, you have no logic and commonsense, so you means all Pakistan budget are allots for JF-17 mass production, then you're fool, how we pay our bill, how trade with other countries, how we we import and export etc etc, your this post is out logic and commonsense:crazy::crazy::crazy:
It seems you are lacking of skill to decipher language. Truly sad, once you learn it come back and read what I said again.

It seems you are lacking of skill to decipher language. Truly sad, once you learn it come back and read what I said again.
and i well understood what is you trying to say, but its not necessary to produce 100 JF-17 per year and its much further burden in our current crippling economy

things don't work out this way, there are several factors that count in. man hours, facilities, workstations, more tools etc besides engage China with their part of work which includes a lot. without availability of all this it is not possible to achieve the target suggested by you. we need to establish facility accordingly to achieve that target very expensive not workable, here the thing to think into is what will we do after achieving this target of 100/year? we will suddenly stop after making those 100 for certain reasons in a year and that speed don't go with the advancements with many many things in the jet that must be at par, will be way behind. Everything must go hand in hand, not only production.
PS i did not count in finances.

Poorly designed aircraft ... must say Chinese car ... front BMW, back mercedes, left right audi... I mean you have to be original and more realistic... look pregnant aircraft to me... copy-paste of several aircraft including Gripen ....
Aim is not to put it in a showroom for aesthetics…. It fires missles that go up enemy's rear end just fine…

Let me get back to you on that have to ask my ISI Section S crew. Lol

1) I think the Mirages should be given to Naval Air Arm to be independent and conduct their own OPs as needed.

2) I second that motion should from looks of things I think quality is well maintained.
Where would the future Naval fighter jet pilots go to study and train as cadets?

Poorly designed aircraft ... must say Chinese car ... front BMW, back mercedes, left right audi... I mean you have to be original and more realistic... look pregnant aircraft to me... copy-paste of several aircraft including Gripen ....
Nothing succeeds like success. If it can fly and fight and shoot looks dont matter. I dont care its front is audi or mercedes or BMW, if it does the job well done then well done.

I hope they are thinking of converting some of the twin seaters to GROWLERS, 2 Growlers must be part of any raid package being sent int enemy territory.

things don't work out this way, there are several factors that count in. man hours, facilities, workstations, more tools etc besides engage China with their part of work which includes a lot. without availability of all this it is not possible to achieve the target suggested by you. we need to establish facility accordingly to achieve that target very expensive not workable, here the thing to think into is what will we do after achieving this target of 100/year? we will suddenly stop after making those 100 for certain reasons in a year and that speed don't go with the advancements with many many things in the jet that must be at par, will be way behind. Everything must go hand in hand, not only production.
PS i did not count in finances.
You just stated exactly what I'm saying but everyone here seems to lack the smallest amount of comprehension needed. It's a target, a goal to which we should do our at most to achieve.

Fast and focused will always beat the slow and steady. Move on, the world has.

confucious-quote.png

slow_race.png

As for the Black Magic from the Sheyatin, the Kuran-i Kerim is more than enough...

By the by, their widespread “abuses” of the Sheyatin is hurting them more now...
They were seeking the help of ''Kali'' in their battle against Mahmoud Ghaznavi when a Wali Allah told Mahmoud that the black magic was being used against your forces but now due to the presence of a soldier who is himself a Wali Allah, your forces will get victory.

These things are very much connected to the expeditions of Muslim forces during Rashidun Caliphate, Crusades and Ottoman campaign in Asia'i Kucuk, Europe etc.

but now due to the presence of a soldier who is himself a Wali Allah, your forces will get victory.

These things are very much connected to the expeditions of Muslim forces during Rashidun Caliphate, Crusades and Ottoman campaign in Asia'i Kucuk, Europe etc.
Amin...

As per the Turkish sources, the power of the Sheyatin has been being gradually curtailed since 2012. Zionists, Hindutva etc. are in trouble now....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom