What's new

Unveiling ceremony of 8 dual seat JF-17 Thunder Jets held at PAC Kamra

interesting. why do you hate it?

Poorly designed aircraft ... must say Chinese car ... front BMW, back mercedes, left right audi... I mean you have to be original and more realistic... look pregnant aircraft to me... copy-paste of several aircraft including Gripen ....

guys can someone talk about the split of role between the pilot and the weapons officer in combat.. ?? and any new feature jn JF17B dual not in regular single seater block 2?

You will find your answer here hopefully

https://www.google.com/search?q=wha...e..69i57j33.8686j1j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Poorly designed aircraft ... must say Chinese car ... front BMW, back mercedes, left right audi... I mean you have to be original and more realistic... look pregnant aircraft to me... copy-paste of several aircraft including Gripen ....

Hi,

That is how the first creation of human beings look like---.

I do hope and pray to Allah, these productions have not been rushed and quality has not been sacrificed in any way whatsoever.

Pakistan does need to retire around 300 light-weight F-7s and Mirages III/5 with the JF-17 Thunders as quickly as possible but the high speed acquisition must not come at the cost of quality otherwise it'll be pointless.

Hi,

The production line is working below its full capacity---.

100/year or more
What are talking about, we don't have mature and vast military industrial complex to support half of this rate and you're talking about 100 or more per year, even USA has no capability to support 100/year currently unless ww2 situation arise

And why you don't like it, and fighter jets didn't built for aesthetic/beauti but their design based on their intended missions

Shukar Alhamdulilah. Pakistanis should give sadqa on the behalf of their forces as we know that their are some worst form of black magics across border. These 8 units can play decisive role in an airbattle mashaAllah.

A retired airforce officer once said that you cannot tell or have an idea that what gadgets are hiding inside the chasis of a JF-17 Thunder. It is our aircraft and we can put into it whatever we want.
As for the Black Magic from the Sheyatin, the Kuran-i Kerim is more than enough...

By the by, their widespread “abuses” of the Sheyatin is hurting them more now...

Hello grand mufti, Give technical reasons why this aircraft is poorly design otherwise stop spilling garbage. Thank you.

What are talking about, we don't have mature and vast military industrial complex to support half of this rate and you're talking about 100 or more per year, even USA has no capability to support 100/year currently unless ww2 situation arise
It'll work out if you put your mind to it. It always does or we can always resort to eating grass and getting to that point. Look ahead not at the chains you've bound yourself by

Why reinvent the wheel? If others did this work then we shall build upon it. Learn and grow while we are on this path to come to a place where we can design and test our own.

If the front of a BWM works and the back of a Mercedes then you shall combine the both into something that works for you.

It'll work out if you put your mind to it. It always does or we can always resort to eating grass and getting to that point. Look ahead not at the chains you've bound yourself by

Why reinvent the wheel? If others did this work then we shall build upon it. Learn and grow while we are on this path to come to a place where we can design and test our own.
Even first world countries haven't this capability to mass produce 100/year, its uneconomic even for developed country

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom