What's new

University of Lahore expels students for hugging on campus

If a Catholic School in UK expels a male and female student hugging, there will be no crying on media.

But our libturbs will make a hue and cry over this issue worldwide to defame Pakistan. Same group 'mera jism meri marzi' operating here.

I think u will find this is done around Feb 14th. And if you knew Pakistan you will know prostution is rife. Extra marital affairs are a norm in cities. As is alcohol. Even molvis are in on the act. This is just tamasha.
I grew up in the west and was laughed at in Pakistan for not drinking alcohol.
Where did I say that prostitution, extra marital affairs, alocohol or molvis doing all this is okay? You what-about-ism is similar to not condemning a terrorist attack and saying that people also die in road accidents so why condemn terrorist attack.

SO you can rape and have sex in private any where in Pakistan but cant openly purpose. What non sense.

Pakistan needs to open up.

Take it to your bedroom folks.
Universities are for education. Unless it is a sexual education university.
carrying weapons harrsing student burning campuses occupying hostels and imposing jammat agenda in univarsites is ok ? its been 50 years now jammiyat occupying universities .
So you are claiming that all allegations of harassment by university students are fake then?
can i have few examples ? as of i know islamist student movements harassing everyone else .

Pakistani universities are pretty much large poondi parks. When’s the last time any university in Pakistan conducted any type of research? Never because all the students are worthless and too busy finding love. This goes for some of the staff too.

l just got back from Lahore a few days ago and the whole city gave me kanjar vibes except for a handful of people.

Pakis are too busy in being idle instead of actually bettering themselves and their country or putting in any type of work.

And this new generation of Pakistani kids are such helpless pussies that can do nothing but follow Western trends on social media. God forbid the internet blacks out for 24 hours because you’ll probably see these kids committing mass suicide due to tik tok deprivation.

And this new generation of Pakistani kids are such helpless pussies that can do nothing but follow Western trends on social media. God forbid the internet blacks out for 24 hours because you’ll probably see these kids committing mass suicide.
That! No identity, no culture, no religion, all they want is a new White master to serve. Disgusting people.

carrying weapons harrsing student burning campuses occupying hostels and imposing jammat agenda in univarsites is ok ? its been 50 years now jammiyat occupying universities .

can i have few examples ? as of i know islamist student movements harassing everyone else .
Again garbage excuse. Show any of mine or @Enigma SIG 's post where we have supported armed student unions in universities.

Grounded enlightenment!

Pakistan hasn't even started bearing the fruits of a duplicitous and imported ethos grounded in foreign cultures on their experiences, good or bad and their endeavors to mitigate consequences. Pakistanis of a specific brand will always find themselves on shaky grounds both in the west and perhaps even in familiar surroundings. Their interpretations of western mores do not stem from western experience, thought or historical baggage, grievance and consequences.
A fitting example is, of a person whose parents handed down a working vehicle and the kid never brought up to speed on upkeep, maintenance or repairs... when finds his vehicle now malfunctioning, has it painted instead.
Just like a paint job will not get that car on the road, superficial Pakistanis will be hard pressed and constantly conflicted on nature of their acts, their superficial wishes and reflection in public. Always on the edge to prove themselves more native then natives and seeking appreciation.
Subject to British ridicule and lense of past century, the progeny of former slaves started looking themselves through those foreign shades. Looking down upon their own brethren, they took upon themselves to become mirror image of their overlords. With customs, architecture, names, language and mores... yet, no matter how much one tries, it will remain fake and meme of the original. One that will remain just as alien to their British overlords whose appreciation theh desperately seek... all the while very Brits will keep moving the goal posts for them... British society as it stands just like any other is not stagnant or waiting for Pakistanis to become perfect apes of every aspect of their lives.

For grounded generations, Pakistan will have to dig deep in native discourses, native and foreign opinions about them... as it is they remain as such, an opinion. Know what you do and why you do it! Know your faith and why you profess it, know your language and it's etymology and corpus of native knowledge and culture. A painful endeavor indeed for those who have gotten comfortable feeding on easy pickings, fed or donated.

Remember it is always easy being a house slave... you get clothes, fed and provided a roof over your head.
Charting your own course is filled with pitfalls, anguish, muscle and effort.

Suit yourself!

I opened this thread and expected to read a general condemnation of the university's action considering the education the members here have.
After reading most comments, I understand that probably education has no correlation with open-mindedness.

bad decision by the university...

In India people are raped and officials hand out verdicts against the victim. That is a bad decision.
I opened this thread and expected to read a general condemnation of the university's action considering the education the members here have.
After reading most comments, I understand that probably education has no correlation with open-mindedness.

Worry about India where rapists get praise.

I can't comprehend what you want to say or prove here?
Oh dear. I am saying Pakistanis love to hide behind Islam Islam it suits them. When no one is looking they are all at it. Hope that makes it a little clearer
Where did I say that prostitution, extra marital affairs, alocohol or molvis doing all this is okay? You what-about-ism is similar to not condemning a terrorist attack and saying that people also die in road accidents so why condemn terrorist attack.
No you didn't....yaar you are in an argumentative mood. I am showing you the double standards of our society. We judge this couple yet given the chance of a woman even a molvie doesn't forgive

Grounded enlightenment!

Pakistan hasn't even started bearing the fruits of a duplicitous and imported ethos grounded in foreign cultures on their experiences, good or bad and their endeavors to mitigate consequences. Pakistanis of a specific brand will always find themselves on shaky grounds both in the west and perhaps even in familiar surroundings. Their interpretations of western mores do not stem from western experience, thought or historical baggage, grievance and consequences.
A fitting example is, of a person whose parents handed down a working vehicle and the kid never brought up to speed on upkeep, maintenance or repairs... when finds his vehicle now malfunctioning, has it painted instead.
Just like a paint job will not get that car on the road, superficial Pakistanis will be hard pressed and constantly conflicted on nature of their acts, their superficial wishes and reflection in public. Always on the edge to prove themselves more native then natives and seeking appreciation.
Subject to British ridicule and lense of past century, the progeny of former slaves started looking themselves through those foreign shades. Looking down upon their own brethren, they took upon themselves to become mirror image of their overlords. With customs, architecture, names, language and mores... yet, no matter how much one tries, it will remain fake and meme of the original. One that will remain just as alien to their British overlords whose appreciation theh desperately seek... all the while very Brits will keep moving the goal posts for them... British society as it stands just like any other is not stagnant or waiting for Pakistanis to become perfect apes of every aspect of their lives.

For grounded generations, Pakistan will have to dig deep in native discourses, native and foreign opinions about them... as it is they remain as such, an opinion. Know what you do and why you do it! Know your faith and why you profess it, know your language and it's etymology and corpus of native knowledge and culture. A painful endeavor indeed for those who have gotten comfortable feeding on easy pickings, fed or donated.

Remember it is always easy being a house slave... you get clothes, fed and provided a roof over your head.
Charting your own course is filled with pitfalls, anguish, muscle and effort.

Suit yourself!

Such Pakistanis often have an agenda. They are either paid by outsiders to stage mera jism mera marzi. Another version is where the Feminazis feel threatened by men. They got wronged in their lives and feel all men are equally bad. Their experience with men is a template for the rest of society. Most of these protesting bitches belong to elite societies. WTF would these burger eating Feminazis know about the struggles of ordinary Pakistanis. Men and women alike.

Look at this moron Shehzad Roy. Falling in the trap of Feminazis.

This is what the bitches want.

a23d2557-1014-4146-80c8-63eaaa581e9e-460.jpeg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom