What's new

University of Lahore expels students for hugging on campus

Im sure Gen Bajwa was at fault here

The leaders are responsible for the prevailing zeitgeist. Partying all night with statue of Satan, saying nothing is wrong with being a pig, encouragement of transgenders, so called feminism, this colorful medley adorns the faces of current leadership. One has to be a clueless fool to not understand what these men are about and where they are taking the country. The only people denying are the libturd swines in hiding who are waiting for the right time when their swinery will prevail throughout the country.
Bigri howi is irrelevant - frankly if the basic scale was to weigh against whether I want the couple making out in public or them engaging in corrupt monetary and professional practices in life, I can live with the former.

That doesn’t mean that hearts will ever stop fluttering in youth and that limits will never be crossed, its as inevitable as death for homo sapiens; but Pakistani society has no outlets and no solution for the increasing disparity in the “settled” age for young folks to marry. But those are social problems that take a backseat to much more pressing social and economic injustices which most Pakistanis are shy of tackling because they have their own personal stakes in keeping those systems going.

So the hugging couple is more important or Qandeel Baloch in terms of regulation because that is all they feel empowered on.

Apni galli mein kuttay sher hi hotay hain chotay kutton pe, agarche gali mein gutter ubal rahe hun, gandagi pari ho, bachon ke saath ziadti hoti ho, chori ,qatal sab ho.. jiss cheez ki addat hoti hai woh nazar nahin ati magar agar koi chooha bhatak jaye tu bhonk bhonk ke pagal hojate hain aur katne dorte...

Ye galiyon ke awara bekar kutte

ke baksha gaya jin ko zauq e gadai

So in addition to boiling gutters, you support normalizing shamelessness as well. Wah logic!!!!

The leaders are responsible for the prevailing zeitgeist. Partying all night with statue of Satan, saying nothing is wrong with being a pig, encouragement of transgenders, so called feminism, this colorful medley adorns the faces of current leadership. One has to be a clueless fool to not understand what these men are about and where they are taking the country. The only people denying are the libturd swines in hiding who are waiting for the right time when their swinery will prevail throughout the country.
Lets agree to disagree, frankly I am sick of Pakistanis finding avenues to blame other than themselves - leaders, CIA, RAW, Mossad, Celebs, Internet, Cellphones,Satan Or McDonalds.

Lets agree to disagree, frankly I am sick of Pakistanis finding avenues to blame other than themselves - leaders, CIA, RAW, Mossad, Celebs, Internet, Cellphones,Satan Or McDonalds.

You are right, Allah installs upon people exactly the kind of leaders they deserve. Neither the people, nor the leaders can be absolved of responsibility.

Is this true that Ministry of Human Rights has asked to restore those students?

If this is the case, then PTI govt is breaching its own principle that it will not interfere in institutions.

I would be pleased to have your take on the current situation of youth and how “bigri hoi” it is turning out every passing day.

Good old oscar, Do write a piece once you get time on your POV of this society future and collapse
This is "nanga" Pakistan , IK's vision of "naya" Pakistan.

Bigri howi is irrelevant - frankly if the basic scale was to weigh against whether I want the couple making out in public or them engaging in corrupt monetary and professional practices in life, I can live with the former.

That doesn’t mean that hearts will ever stop fluttering in youth and that limits will never be crossed, its as inevitable as death for homo sapiens; but Pakistani society has no outlets and no solution for the increasing disparity in the “settled” age for young folks to marry. But those are social problems that take a backseat to much more pressing social and economic injustices which most Pakistanis are shy of tackling because they have their own personal stakes in keeping those systems going.

So the hugging couple is more important or Qandeel Baloch in terms of regulation because that is all they feel empowered on.

Apni galli mein kuttay sher hi hotay hain chotay kutton pe, agarche gali mein gutter ubal rahe hun, gandagi pari ho, bachon ke saath ziadti hoti ho, chori ,qatal sab ho.. jiss cheez ki addat hoti hai woh nazar nahin ati magar agar koi chooha bhatak jaye tu bhonk bhonk ke pagal hojate hain aur katne dorte...

Ye galiyon ke awara bekar kutte

ke baksha gaya jin ko zauq e gadai
Sad reality bro.

This society will collapse soon unfortunately.

Your explanation contained all the necessary key points that I predicted.

I hate these PDA can not understand why this should not have been done in private by the couple. They also broke the code of conduct of the uni and did not turn up to the hearing so while I think they should not have been expelled for this the university had every right to do it.

I have spent 34 of my 44 years of life first in England and then mostly in the US and this is why I always feel weird giving judgment on my homeland. I have enjoyed all the benefits of growing up in the west I'm not going to pretend I was a stud but had my share of girlfriends before marriage and was not new to sex when I got married to my wife which was arraigned to make sure she was a Punjabi jatt just like me by my parents.

Going back to punjab I was often shocked at how by being separated to the opposite sex by our parents and culture did not make us better but worse. By hiding what urges we all have they either thought it was ok to feel a woman up on the bus and some of them to have sex with each other because they had no chance to date and have sex before marriage. They had no respect for women and everything was in secret it all still happened but was underground. It was common for them to go to brothels some of these women were so ugly I just waited in the car but to them, any hole was a goal. What im trying to say is by pretending young people dont have these feelings and keeping them separated won't work but just makes it go to the other extreme. This is not an India Pakistan thing this happens in both countries so does rape child abuse and adultry. A cousin came to the US and when he found out i had a american girlfriend asked if i could sort him out with her this repression does especially on young men mess with their view of women it's not healthy . But those of us in the west who enjoy the freedoms that offers should not think the young kids in our homelands should act like angels unless you have not given into the temptations these countries offer

a young woman broke barriers for proposing to a young man. In a society where men are expected to make the first (and only) move, we should be applauding her for being brave and going after what she wants.
That is the biggest lie perpetuated by so called Leftist brigade. In fact men making first move is the typical Western phenomenon.

Sindh should offer them a chance to continue their studies.

I am sure the virtual flogging they have gone through is punishment enough. Academia must not suffer from short sightedness.

no not at the scale of pakistan .

You may know more than me in this because you are from UP.

What I know is it is called laundabazi in Bihar. Years ago I had read a recollection by a police officer that it is difficult being a good-looking man and traveling in a bus. There is chance of other males touching you inappropriately.

Back
Top Bottom