What's new

University of Lahore expels students for hugging on campus

I judge by ideas expressed, and dont worry, your are not important and I was not seeking your reply. Was just correcting and giving point of view from opposite side.
We have difference of opinion on the matter. Please refrain from quoting me.

We have difference of opinion on the matter. Please refrain from quoting me.

I used your statement to prove a point, if you are so touchy about it, you shouldn't be on this public forum, where your ideas and thoughts will always be challenged.

I used your statement to prove a point, if you are so touchy about it, you shouldn't be on this public forum, where your ideas and thoughts will always be challenged.

You proved nothing, you have been repeating yourself all day. I am not touchy about anything. Just stop wasting my time.

You proved nothing, you have been repeating yourself all day. I am not touchy about anything. Just stop wasting my time.

I am not bothered about your time, I used you as a stick to hammer home my point of view. You dont like it... tough.

Question, how many of these creatures who are endorsing this BS will be doing the same thing with their legal spouse, even in privacy of their house, infront of their sons and daughters?

Fking hypocrites.

If a student cant even abide by the rules of their institution, they dont deserve to be in that institution. Rest is all opinions and everyone is entitled to their own.

What i dont get is why the hell Indians are so concerned with this? Go drink some gau mutra squash and leave Pakistanis alone.
It is easy to understand, that's why rapes are so prolific in India.

New signs at Punjab , aka no hugs university:-

1615944772489.png

Two students were expelled from the University of Lahore on Friday for hugging on campus and people are divided over whether this was the right decision.

According to a statement issued by the registrar of the varsity, a special disciplinary committee meeting was held on March 12 at 10:30am and the two students were called in but failed to appear. The committee then decided to expel the two students and ban them from entering any of the university's campuses.

The university says they violated Section 9 of its General Discipline Rules and Code of Conduct. These rules are not published online.

Multiple videos were uploaded online of the "incident". The videos show a young woman handing roses and cards to a young man and then bending down on one knee and holding out a bouquet of roses to him. He takes the roses and then pulls her in for a hug. A crowd of students surrounds the couple and cheers them on.

After the university expelled the couple people took to Twitter to discuss the incident.

Some thought expelling them was the right thing to do because their behaviour was inappropriate. One Twitter user suggested that the only reason they were expelled was because the proposal went viral online. Others thought there are a lot of other issues for the university to be concerned with, such as harassment.

Lawyer and activist Jibran Nasir said society has issues aplenty and doesn't need to concern itself with two consenting adults expressing their love publicly.

Two students were expelled from the University of Lahore on Friday for hugging on campus and people are divided over whether this was the right decision.

According to a statement issued by the registrar of the varsity, a special disciplinary committee meeting was held on March 12 at 10:30am and the two students were called in but failed to appear. The committee then decided to expel the two students and ban them from entering any of the university's campuses.

The university says they violated Section 9 of its General Discipline Rules and Code of Conduct. These rules are not published online.

Multiple videos were uploaded online of the "incident". The videos show a young woman handing roses and cards to a young man and then bending down on one knee and holding out a bouquet of roses to him. He takes the roses and then pulls her in for a hug. A crowd of students surrounds the couple and cheers them on.

After the university expelled the couple people took to Twitter to discuss the incident.

Some thought expelling them was the right thing to do because their behaviour was inappropriate. One Twitter user suggested that the only reason they were expelled was because the proposal went viral online. Others thought there are a lot of other issues for the university to be concerned with, such as harassment.

Lawyer and activist Jibran Nasir said society has issues aplenty and doesn't need to concern itself with two consenting adults expressing their love publicly.
Another user said the university hadn't taken action against teachers accused of harassment but acted against these students

Bakhtawar Bhutto Zardari called it ridiculous.

I condemn the actions of the university management.

The hugging-in-public part was excessive I agree.

But I have watched you for years. Why are you always aggressive ?

And "Shit", eh ?

Do tell me, what would you have the girl do ?

I talk like that because I speak English like a new yorker or someone the from tri state area. If I liked a girl, I would send my parents to her house for a rishta.

If I were to have a children with this particular girl, they would grow up to be mocked for the type of pictures that are floating around the internet of their mother.

It’s not a part of our culture and most important it’s not a part of our religion.

Social fabric of Western liberal society was shock down to its foundation when #metoo movement comes to light, everyone points fingers at ills of Pakistan because they don't provide basic human rights to its subjects but what these " Maasoon " people forgets that you don't respond about poverty and hunger when question is about a educational private institution, Kaamal hai yaar baat university ke rule ki aur Jawab pakistan mai mobile snatching ka, chawalon ki kami nai hai pakistan/West aur specially PDF pe.

i condemn the actions exhibited by rich privileged paakis
rich,priviliged, westernized paakis can do anything and everything with impunity
the law only applies on poor pakistanis while rich paakis like you have the right to do as they please
You are one of those who protect the launday baz maulvis at the Masjid’s& Mudrassahs and I have a right to my opinion. Cannot handle other people’s opinions get off the forum.
@gangsta_rap Displaying the Canadian Flag & lecturing other on western civilization. Go back to Raiwind Ijthimah with your lotta
New signs at Punjab , aka no hugs university:-

View attachment 725292
BS

You are one of those who protect the launday baz maulvis at the Masjid’s& Mudrassahs and I have a right to my opinion. Cannot handle other people’s opinions get off the forum.
@gangsta_rap Displaying the Canadian Flag & lecturing other on western civilization. Go back to Raiwind Ijthimah with your lotta

BS

his default pic (mandalorian from starwars) is the epitime of the western culture he rants about :D somehow couples/marriahe proposals/love is western culture for this fool

Countries which can't tolerate 2 people hugging or kissing should go back to stone age.
invite them in your home gather your family and let them hug and kiss in front of them -
what is the reason behind bachabazi and boys rapes in pakistan ?
why so interested? you want in?

Back
Top Bottom