What's new

United States will modernize the Saudi Arabian National Guard with military

YZD khalifa

All muslims are already with the KSA, due to the home of Prophet P.B.U.H and ALLAH SUBHANA TALLAH. If it was on arabs then no one would had supported KSA because of their attitudes.

I am not a IRANIAN national, but my prayers are with them to become a Nuclear power. It will be good for KSA too that a arab country has power. Also this is one side of the story. Russia is fulling supporting the world in war against US anywhere. So their full support is with the IRAN, Afghanistan and in IRAQ. US should stop interfering other countries. I have seen the protocol given to a US visiting person and a Muslims country visiting person. This is purely racism in KSA.

Your comparison is flawed.

Unless you knew someone from Pakistan who worked in Iran for 20 years.

--- Woops. iranian economy is in dumps. even Iranians cannot find enough jobs.

Also please let this nuclear bumb thingy go.

iran is much much better off without it. Unless you want Iran to become a copy of the communist jannat aka North Korea aka poverty stricken, hungry mofos.

peace

I lived 20 years in KSA. I was a stranger from the first day to them and I remained stranger last day to them..

At least 50% at least is your responsibility that you lived in a place for 20 years and never invited a local family for lunch and dinner.

Not sure if you were alone/single or with family.

It is a shame you missed out on personal interaction.

Believe you me, "Real" Saudis too have very similar traditions. family values, and are warm and hospitable.

They are not like Americans. but more like French. in a way being more reserved, and a bit self conscious.

If one could compare them to Europeans.

Also it depends if a Saudi family is big city for a couple generations or a new arival from a small rural / village.

As a Pakistani you make a huge mistake when you start off by saying I care for Makkah Madeena, otherwise I don't give a damn to KSA.

I saw Saudis cringe with the thought of getting too much associated with Makkah Madeena, instead of being treated as a capable nation, that has same aspirations, hopes and dreams like any other.

Oh and the Akama or Visa being cut.

Why it has to be looked at as a somehow Saudi being bad.

Expats go to another country for a fixed time and specific needs. Once the time is up, or the need is over, you thank your host for the opportunity and leave with the big smile on your face.

And do not compare EU/USA with Pak/India/BDesh expats.

Both of these groups do different jobs and come with different packages.

And please please please do not use Islam as main point to drive your opinion.

Pakistani Muslims sometimes put way too much emphasis on relgion that even Saudis do not understand.

Bottom line.

KSA people are no angels but neither do anyone else.

Understand them base on their own history and geography. and you will be A-OK.

thank you.

@Yzd Khalifa.
Are you sure about the Al khalid tank and JFT part ? i don't think so they would buy JFT thats for sure. may be some Al khalids...

Last edited by a moderator:
At least 50% at least is your responsibility that you lived in a place for 20 years and never invited a local family for lunch and dinner.

Not sure if you were alone/single or with family.

It is a shame you missed out on personal interaction.

Believe you me, "Real" Saudis too have very similar traditions. family values, and are warm and hospitable.

They are not like Americans. but more like French. in a way being more reserved, and a bit self conscious.

If one could compare them to Europeans.

Also it depends if a Saudi family is big city for a couple generations or a new arival from a small rural / village.

As a Pakistani you make a huge mistake when you start off by saying I care for Makkah Madeena, otherwise I don't give a damn to KSA.

I saw Saudis cringe with the thought of getting too much associated with Makkah Madeena, instead of being treated as a capable nation, that has same aspirations, hopes and dreams like any other.

Oh and the Akama or Visa being cut.

Why it has to be looked at as a somehow Saudi being bad.

Expats go to another country for a fixed time and specific needs. Once the time is up, or the need is over, you thank your host for the opportunity and leave with the big smile on your face.

And do not compare EU/USA with Pak/India/BDesh expats.

Both of these groups do different jobs and come with different packages.

And please please please do not use Islam as main point to drive your opinion.

Pakistani Muslims sometimes put way too much emphasis on relgion that even Saudis do not understand.

Bottom line.

KSA people are no angels but neither do anyone else.

Understand them base on their own history and geography. and you will be A-OK.

thank you.

Do not go personal on invitation to family. I had more contacts in local then you can even imagine. Even after saying too much about KSA. It will not make them good. They do racism and about the packages. It is one of the same. Saudi having intermediate with no experience. Pay 6+. Pakistani, Indian and others having 5 years experience, Masters degree, starting pay 3+.

You do not need to understand the KSA Saudi's. Their policies are for their own people only. Pushing 50% saudis in firms, kicking out expatriates who bought visas of million rupees. It is all the same. At the end expatriate suffers. That is the bottom line.

Your comparison is flawed.

Unless you knew someone from Pakistan who worked in Iran for 20 years.

--- Woops. iranian economy is in dumps. even Iranians cannot find enough jobs.

Also please let this nuclear bumb thingy go.

iran is much much better off without it. Unless you want Iran to become a copy of the communist jannat aka North Korea aka poverty stricken, hungry mofos.

peace

Jobs are separate issue. But having Nuclear is essential. Either KSA should get one that they cannot. otherwise IRAN is surely going to. The bottom line.

@Yzd Khalifa.
Are you sure about the Al khalid tank and JFT part ? i don't think so they would buy JFT thats for sure. may be some Al khalids...

Hi BC,

Yes, the SNG has been testing Al-Khalid for quite sometime and they liked it as it suits their own demands. As for the JF-17, KSA is also interested in it, so if the SNG is going to build its own Air Force - which is just around the corner - then we would expect the JF-17 to be at the top of their list.

Last edited by a moderator:
...... They do racism and about the packages. It is one of the same. Saudi having intermediate with no experience. Pay 6+. Pakistani, Indian and others having 5 years experience, Masters degree, starting pay 3+. .

it would be racism, if Pakistanis are being forced to accept lower pay packages than the others (which they are not).

If on the other hand

Pakistanis willingly sign contracts for a given pay,

Then it simply is "market rates" and not "racism". Please get your english terms in order.

You should simply be thankful for your 20 years stay in Saudi. Every society has good things and bad things.

and

I say this after spending time in many many countries in addition to KSA.

you long stay of 20 years is a testament that you willingly stayed and that was the best option available for you.

This is why it is important to say thank you to the host nation and move on.

no need to cry and weep and curse and shout

Thank you.

I just wonder why you sound more and more like Nostradamus :lol:

Just kidding.

Could you please clarify a bit of what you really want to say?

Your response is really really cryptic or my coffee must be milawaty (adulterated) .

That was intentional.

Think about it this way; they have 1 very well trained force.
Why make another ?
and when another force will be operational, what will happen >

That was intentional.

Think about it this way; they have 1 very well trained force.
Why make another ?
and when another force will be operational, what will happen >

You are right from the perspective of how Pakistani army is setup.

However the way I see, KSA is setting up theirs on American model.

I am sure you know very well that American national guards are setup almost like an independent force.

Similarly Marines too are setup as almost independent strike force. with their own aviation and navy and land forces.

peace

i am in KSA for +10 years.
I love the people and the country.
Everywhere there are good and bad people.
Don't let few bad experiences by some, paint the whole country in the same color.

it would be racism, if Pakistanis are being forced to accept lower pay packages than the others (which they are not).

If on the other hand

Pakistanis willingly sign contracts for a given pay,

Then it simply is "market rates" and not "racism". Please get your english terms in order.

You should simply be thankful for your 20 years stay in Saudi. Every society has good things and bad things.

and

I say this after spending time in many many countries in addition to KSA.

you long stay of 20 years is a testament that you willingly stayed and that was the best option available for you.

This is why it is important to say thank you to the host nation and move on.

no need to cry and weep and curse and shout

Thank you.

Dear whatever,

When a Expatriate is given labor visa on around 0.4 million and told to enter Kingdom under free visa. Then the kafeel takes money for iqama and then when he go for job this all story happens. It is racism against every single expatriate here. I am not even the one. All surveys are against it.

No one would like to stay in other country without any problem. I will not pay tribute or thanks to them. Also you are not any authority to attack personal life of any one. It is a discussion forum about a thing. My stay I told my experience, my friends and all the people who were in the circle. It is not even about Pakistani. It is about other nationals too. They mistreat all the expatriates. Anyhow this topic is off. :offpost:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom