What's new

The Saudis want the US to help build a ‘nuclear Aramco’

honestly i doubt USA do that for them considering a certain country influence around Mediterranean . if they want such things they must do it themselves , they have the money and a younger generation that can guided to contribute to the goal.
in my belief the best usa will offer them is what they agreed with india
With nuclear bombs, they will enter the game field designed by major powers. It won't benefit people of peninsula, on the contrary, it will put them in danger of wars, famine, insecurity and rivalry with global bullies. Sauds were destroying their own reputation, by putting their hands on nuclear bombs, they will throw people of peninsula into a grave danger. Stupidity on stupidity.

Look at Pakistan and tell me what have they gained from nuclear bombs? I mean, except for eating grass and bowing to west on different occasions.

Saudi Arbia is the only nation with the resources and cash to become a potential muslim superpower/great power. I wish them luck. They are the leaders of the muslms.

With nuclear bombs, they will enter the game field designed by major powers. It won't benefit people of peninsula, on the contrary, it will put them in danger of wars, famine, insecurity and rivalry with global bullies. Sauds were destroying their own reputation, by putting their hands on nuclear bombs, they will throw people of peninsula into a grave danger. Stupidity on stupidity.

Look at Pakistan and tell me what have they gained from nuclear bombs? I mean, except for eating grass and bowing to west on different occasions.
the thread is nuclear Aramco not nuclear bomb , to my understanding it will be something like eurodif

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom