What's new

United States will modernize the Saudi Arabian National Guard with military

...and you're are no different by spilling blood in Palistine aswell syria Pakistan Afganistan and Iraq.

Calling the kettle black does not work in your favour. The last KImg of Saudi that went up against Israel , you people killed him.

Whilst you palputate Zionist propaganda of Iran, Syrians children of both Shia and Sunni are dying.

Absolutely not. While KSA supplies the Palestinians with food and medicine and pays for construction project to build new housing units in Palestine, the Iranians smuggle weapons to radical elements to use them aginst the Isrealis which result into a retaliation of the latter toward the Palestiain nation. Saudi Arabia is the biggest donor to the corrupted PA, and yet our politicians continue to pay them annually.

By the same token, Iran was responsible for the death of many Iraqis by supporting radical groups from both of the dominating secs in Iraq. As a matter of fact, Iran supplied Abo Musab Al-Zarkawi with explosives materials to kill innocent people.

Iran interference in Syria was quite clear from the very start of the Syrian uprising, while KSA remained neutral for more than half a year. Now, It is our moral duty to help the FSA to cruch the Iraian proxies in Syria who kill our children and rape our women.

Sometimes people start to imagine things to make themselves feel better, I thing you must have adopted this way of thinking long time ago.

Oh and BWT :lol:King Fasial was assassinated by his own nephew not by the CIA so stop making up conspiracy theories, it will get you nowhere.

When US is modernizing a muslim country's army that means they are selling them 2-3 decades old tech at the price of latest tech and when US is dealing with Israel they are giving them the latest possible tech as aid so that if US or israel ever has to go against that muslim country as in this case its KSA they can easily turn them into ashes . I wonder when muslims will understand this and do some research and hardwork themselves . All this equipment would be useless when fought against the real enemy Israel . Yeah if you keep on focusing on Iran and Syria and make fool of yourself for decades its upto us , that shia-sunni rift is created just to sell you weapons and make muslims weak as a whole.

LoLz KSA is the only country in the ME which possess a highly sophisticated AWACS, not to mention the RSAF aircraft inventory. The RSF doesn't buy anything out of their own customizations, and needs.

Absolutely not. While KSA supplies the Palestinians with food and medicine and pays for construction project to build new housing units in Palestine, the Iranians smuggle weapons to radical elements to use them aginst the Isrealis which result into a retaliation of the latter toward the Palestiain nation. Saudi Arabia is the biggest donor to the corrupted PA, and yet our politicians continue to pay them annually.

By the same token, Iran was responsible for the death of many Iraqis by supporting radical groups from both of the dominating secs in Iraq. As a matter of fact, Iran supplied Abo Musab Al-Zarkawi with explosives materials to kill innocent people.

Iran interference in Syria was quite clear from the very start of the Syrian uprising, while KSA remained neutral for more than half a year. Now, It is our moral duty to help the FSA to cruch the Iraian proxies in Syria who kill our children and rape our women.

Sometimes people start to imagine things to make themselves feel better, I thing you must have adopted this way of thinking long time ago.

Oh and BWT :lol:King Fasial was assassinated by his own nephew not by the CIA so stop making up conspiracy theories, it will get you nowhere.

Dude you just put your head in the clouds and ignore the mass genoicde of Muslim. Good Luck with that :tup:

Dude you just put your head in the clouds and ignore the mass genoicde of Muslim. Good Luck with that :tup:

Since you fail to provide us with evidence to support your incoherent claim toward the Saudi people, the conclusion goes as simple as this " You are nothing more than a perpetuating liar "

Those who insult the prophet wife and his companions can never be muslims , as simple as that.

Couldn't agree more. Tomorrow Qatar will announce a major arm sale from France. The military package will include a various types of military hardwares. This deal will definitely boost up the PAS.

To be brutally honest its more of an Arab Unity thing than anything; we - the Non Arabs (Pakistan, Indonesia, Malaysia, the Central Asian States etc.) are not invited to the Party & would probably never be !

:no:

Key information :-

Pakistan has two pillars, these are Turkey and KSA. If one of these states get involve in something then you'd better realize the other two will come along way baby! So, I wouldn't really call it much of an Arab unity.

Couldn't agree more. Tomorrow Qatar will announce a major arm sale from France. The military package will include a various types of military hardwares. This deal will definitely boost up the PAS.

:no:

Pakistan has two pillars, these are Turkey and KSA. If one of these states get involve in something then you'd better realize the other two will come along way baby! So, I wouldn't really call it much of an Arab unity.

Pakistan , Turkey and KSA alliance would mean a lot if it happens one day , but problem some Homosexuals , Communists , Hippies and clowns similar to the dogs on the other side of the Gulf will not allow it to happen .

I can't remember any country baring China ever coming along the way, baby ! :blink:

Where were either of these two pillars in Salala or when the Yanks were tightening the noose around our necks after OBL - I know where China was ! :unsure:

And I was referring to the GCC - Its about Arab Unity & not the purported Muslim Unity thing that was being talked about ! :)

Pakistan , Turkey and KSA alliance would mean a lot if it happens one day , but problem some Homosexuals , Communists , Hippies and clowns similar to the dogs on the other side of the Gulf will not allow it to happen .

Actually, both of Turkey and Pakistan are pillar friends and allies to KSA long time ago. Last month, we conducted 2 military drills and our relations go beyond the point of alliance to true friendship.

I can't remember any country baring China ever coming along the way, baby ! :blink:

Where were either of these two pillars in Salala or when the Yanks were tightening the noose around our necks after OBL - I know where China was ! :unsure:

And I was referring to the GCC - Its about Arab Unity & not the purported Muslim Unity thing that was being talked about ! :)

Well,

KSA showed its solidarity with Pakistan and supported the efforts the Pakistan Gov't is doing to compat terror. We also received the family of OBL to relieve the pressure the US was applying on the Pakistani Gov't.

KSA also declined to comment on ,the efforts Pakistan is taking against terror, in Riyadh Embassy in D.C.

KSA has always and will always be the first country to stand with the nation of Pakistan thoughout the history of natural disasters Pakistan had gone through. During the last eartherquake, KSA sent rescue teams, and provided lots of medical and food aids, and donations.

Come on bro! You can't be serious are? :(

Well,

KSA showed its solidarity with Pakistan and supported the efforts the Pakistan Gov't is doing to compat terror. We also received the family of OBL to relieve the pressure the US was applying on the Pakistani Gov't.

I think you took the family back in because you were legally obliged to do so ! :unsure:

KSA also declined to comment on ,the efforts Pakistan is taking against terror, in Riyadh Embassy in D.C.

And it is this same deafening silence that is to be the death of us !

KSA has always and will always be the first country to stand with the nation of Pakistan thoughout the history of natural disasters Pakistan had gone through. During the last eartherquake, KSA sent rescue teams, and provided lots of medical and food aids, and donations.

That part is extremely appreciated ! :kiss3:

Enlighten me - What exactly did you go through that the rest of us haven't ? :what:

Living in a region where your next door is as fanatic as Iran. Not to mention living in the most volatile region in the world.

Maybe you don't know much about our tensions with the mullahs.

Living in a region where your next door is as fanatic as Iran. Not to mention living in the most volatile region in the world.

Maybe you don't know much about our tensions with the mullahs.

At least you've got a buffer between the Iranians & yourselves called Iraq which the both of you have used to create further buffers against each other.....they are right next door to us (literally) & the naughty boys the both of you are you don't stop sparing it out with each other in the ring called 'Pakistan' ! :omghaha:

The only difference being we're the piece of meat that gets kicked the sh*t out of it when you do one of your sparing sessions ! :disagree:

Dude, they're a theocracy....you're a Kingdom that found its legitimacy by bringing the Mullah into political sphere - What else do you expect ? :what:

@Armstrong

I think you took the family back in because you were legally obliged to do so ! :unsure:

No, the issue was that OBL's family should have stayed for an specific period of time in Pakistan, so the US would play the blaming card on Pakistan every now and then. However, Pakistan and KSA acted out in their own and extradited OBL's family with no restrictions at all.

And it is this same deafening silence that is to be the death of us !

I don't think so. The whole world knows about Pakistan's counterterrorism efforts, but declining to comment was an appropriate option, remember that KSA praised Pakistan efforts to combat terrorism.

That part is extremely appreciated ! :kiss3:

It's the least that KSA could do to help our fellow Pakistanis.

Have you seen this video before?

‫

Dude, Pakistan is no cheap to us ^ ^

Last edited by a moderator:
At least you've got a buffer between the Iranians & yourselves called Iraq which the both of you have used to create further buffers against each other.....they are right next door to us (literally) & the naughty boys the both of you are you don't stop sparing it out with each other in the ring called 'Pakistan' ! :omghaha:

The only difference being we're the piece of meat that gets kicked the sh*t out of it when you do one of your sparing sessions ! :disagree:

Dude, they're a theocracy....you're a Kingdom that found its legitimacy by bringing the Mullah into political sphere - What else do you expect ? :what:

Pakistan should not be a battle ground for other nations regardless of who they are , if I was pakistan leader I would stay out of all this and concentrate of cementing an alliance with China.

Pakistan should look for her national interests first and it does not matter what others think .

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom