What's new

United States will modernize the Saudi Arabian National Guard with military

Pakistan should not be a battle ground for other nations regardless of who they are , if I was pakistan leader I would stay out of all this and concentrate of cementing an alliance with China.

Pakistan should look for her national interests first and it does not matter what others think .

Our one & only leader died in '48, one year after getting this country for us against impossible odds; since then we've got exceptionally corrupt & astoundingly stupid politicians & generals who've messed the country up so bad that we haven't achieved an iota of what was envisioned by our Founding Father in '47 !

At least you've got a buffer between the Iranians & yourselves called Iraq which the both of you have used to create further buffers against each other.....they are right next door to us (literally) & the naughty boys the both of you are you don't stop sparing it out with each other in the ring called 'Pakistan' ! :omghaha:

The only difference being we're the piece of meat that gets kicked the sh*t out of it when you do one of your sparing sessions ! :disagree:

Dude, they're a theocracy....you're a Kingdom that found its legitimacy by bringing the Mullah into political sphere - What else do you expect ? :what:

Armstrong bhai,

When you talk about Saudi and Iran in reference to Pakistan

Please keep the following info in mind.

--- Iran is a bit closer to one half of Pakistan (rather close to 1/3rd)

--- KSA is close to 1/7th of Pakistan give and take few millions.

Oh and by the way this pesky little Karazai man's info?
--- Afghanistan total population is kind of comparable to that of my city aka Karachi. One forking city in our country. That's all.

So when any of the Paks goes around crying nay weeping that some mofo Mullah from Arabistan, or a mofo Ayatullah form Iran did this or did that, forked us or made love to us, just remember,

An elephant can't be forked by a rooster, unless the Elephant is laying down on all 4s and holding the rooster up with his tail.

hahahahahahahaha

What a scene.

hahahahaha

It is time we owned up our $hit, and took care of our own business.

If Pakistani Shias are willing to lift their dhoti for Ayatullahs

Or

Pakistani Sunnis are willing to lower their shalwar for Mullahs from Arabistan

Then why to argue and blame a good guy, a cool guy like Yzd Khalifah sahib ( I added sahib due to the respectable term aka Khalifah).

Enjoy your life man.

Enjoy.

Our one & only leader died in '48, one year after getting this country for us against impossible odds; since then we've got exceptionally corrupt & astoundingly stupid politicians & generals who've messed the country up so bad that we haven't achieved an iota of what was envisioned by our Founding Father in '47 !

So sad a story. So sad.

Hazaron saal nargis beebee bay-noori pay roti hai
Bari Muskil say hota ha chaman main altaf Hussain paida

See we do have a leader, and able leader, a smart leader.

Why do we care?

LAK was another gem coouple of inches higher and a bit fatter than Altaf mian, Bhatta Khori walay.

p.s.

Sorry Yazd, this post is all about local politics, and thus it has nothing to do with US, or SANG.

Pakistan should not be a battle ground for other nations regardless of who they are , if I was pakistan leader I would stay out of all this and concentrate of cementing an alliance with China.

Pakistan should look for her national interests first and it does not matter what others think .

In the ME? Then Yes, Pakistan should stay the devil out of there as much as possible, but that doesn't mean Pakistan isn't an ally of ours. However, no one can deny Pakistan's laudable endeavors toward its friend like KSA.

Not sure why you say this.

it is a great news.

Lot more opportunities for our officers and jawans to join in as trainers and advisors.

This does not smell right ... that is all.
Write my word now.
two swords in one scabbard (sword cover) is not possible. If you take this in perspective a lot of other things start to get in their place. The puzzle fits.

In the ME? Then Yes, Pakistan should stay the devil out of there as much as possible, but that doesn't mean Pakistan isn't an ally of ours. However, no one can deny Pakistan's laudable endeavors toward its friend like KSA.

National Guard should go for new APC and Tanks and Anti Tank weapons along with Air Force they should focus on that

America's fear is quite understandable, a man with no fear is a dead man. Iranian terrorism is the only matter of concern to them, and all.

Otherwise, they can wipe out Iran in a matter of few mins.

Stating a country as a whole in terrorism is not a justification to attack a country. They attacked afghanistan for 9/11 but later on their own documentaries proved that it was all planned. they attacked to finish the people who they created against Russia in cold war. When they were giving money to them, the people were silent. When they attacked them, they became furious.

Secondly, they attacked IRAQ, invaded it to support the war oil need in afghanistan but it all went into vain. If it is reviewed US economy has been almost down to level.

You are also wrong by wiping out IRAN. Last time when they sent a spy plane, IRAN hit on the same moment and it was crashed. They are scared that if IRAN will get Nuclear power, it will surely finish each and every Non Muslim country. Not like Saudi Arabia, who is totally US aided. US is playing dark games with arab countries to capture them one by one. Almost all the targets are cleared other than IRAN and Pakistan. KSA should take steps to avoid US interference in the country.

yeah right USA scared from iran to the point that they sanction them , please don't sell me this bull--crap and no Iran helped USA in both Invasion of Iraq and Afghanistan , watch documentary of their former president Khatami and what happened during his presidential era.

After all this USA aids your own country and many of your fellow country men live there , stop playing this card with us it does not work .

GCC supports Muslim countries more than anyone else , Qatar and Saudi Arabia have rebuild Lebanon tons of times , first after their civil war and today recently after 2006 war . During sanctions on Pakistan on its nuclear program Saudi Arabia supplied Pakistan with free oil and gas for over 4 years , if we " close on muslims " then Saudi Arabia would not have more than 2 million Pakistanis and another 3 million foreign muslims working on its soil .

Shouting in arguments will not make it a strong argument. Oil was supplied to Pakistan due to deal with Nawaz. It was finished when he was sent back to jail and then KSA.

Recently, KSA, Kuwait, Qatar are buying weapons from US. For whom ? Just because US said that IRAN will attack them ?. That are lame excuses. US has almost all the bases authority in GCC. If US is so strong, then why do not they attack IRAN ?. IRAN has nothing at this moment. Previous 5 years it is a cat mouse game because US defense industry, economy all has been shattered. The truth should not be denied. One country cannot do nothing of Big US. :coffee:

Also do not talk about working Pakistanis or expatriates living in KSA. Recently they have torn the ID cards of poor expatriates and also the deadline is ending on 3 july. After that they will raid every single place and will deport 20 Million expats. Just because their own kafeel issue fake visas. All fine hard work is for the expatriates. 30 years or 100 years no nationality is given to a single person in GCC. even they are illiterate they are given posts and double pay in offices then qualified expatriates. This is all dual standards. Nothing is hidden from people. :disagree:

@InvisbleSoldier

Stating a country as a whole in terrorism is not a justification to attack a country.

I never advocated for attacking Iran not here or elsewhere. What I'm saying is that US's fears are quite legitimate especially when it comes to such mentalities like the mullahs.

You are also wrong by wiping out IRAN. Last time when they sent a spy plane, IRAN hit on the same moment and it was crashed

If Iran continues its fanatic approach then one day the INTL community won't tolerate it any more.

No, The Iranians tried to hit down but they failed.

Iranian fighter jet confronts U.S. drone - YouTube

KSA should take steps to avoid US interference in the country.

KSA doesn't dictate what should some other countries do or shouldn't. At the same time KSA always fires a shot across the bow that if anyone interferes in our internal affairs they will get their hands cut off.

Last edited by a moderator:
YZD khalifa

All muslims are already with the KSA, due to the home of Prophet P.B.U.H and ALLAH SUBHANA TALLAH. If it was on arabs then no one would had supported KSA because of their attitudes.

I am not a IRANIAN national, but my prayers are with them to become a Nuclear power. It will be good for KSA too that a arab country has power. Also this is one side of the story. Russia is fulling supporting the world in war against US anywhere. So their full support is with the IRAN, Afghanistan and in IRAQ. US should stop interfering other countries. I have seen the protocol given to a US visiting person and a Muslims country visiting person. This is purely racism in KSA.

Shouting in arguments will not make it a strong argument. Oil was supplied to Pakistan due to deal with Nawaz. It was finished when he was sent back to jail and then KSA.

Recently, KSA, Kuwait, Qatar are buying weapons from US. For whom ? Just because US said that IRAN will attack them ?. That are lame excuses. US has almost all the bases authority in GCC. If US is so strong, then why do not they attack IRAN ?. IRAN has nothing at this moment. Previous 5 years it is a cat mouse game because US defense industry, economy all has been shattered. The truth should not be denied. One country cannot do nothing of Big US. :coffee:

Also do not talk about working Pakistanis or expatriates living in KSA. Recently they have torn the ID cards of poor expatriates and also the deadline is ending on 3 july. After that they will raid every single place and will deport 20 Million expats. Just because their own kafeel issue fake visas. All fine hard work is for the expatriates. 30 years or 100 years no nationality is given to a single person in GCC. even they are illiterate they are given posts and double pay in offices then qualified expatriates. This is all dual standards. Nothing is hidden from people. :disagree:

What deal are you talking about my friend? KSA never have free oil to any country. The oil Pakistan received had been paid for prior to the arrival of the shipments to Pakistan. Nawaz Shiref was exiled to KSA upon a request from the newly-formed Gov't of Musharaf and the Supreme Court.

Also do not talk about working Pakistanis or expatriates living in KSA. Recently they have torn the ID cards of poor expatriates and also the deadline is ending on 3 july.

Not true. We didn't even deport a single national on visa issues.

After that they will raid every single place and will deport 20 Million expats

You've gotta be kidding me man! 20 millions? :woot: last time I check KSA population it was 23 million Saudi nationals, and 5 million expats.

I have seen the protocol given to a US visiting person and a Muslims country visiting person. This is purely racism in KSA.

If you're talking about issuing visa for visitors then I guess you must have misunderstood the whole process. We don't differenatie between an A or B nationals, however, sometimes we reject visa on a national security ground for us, especially from those who converted to Islam. It is a long process my friend. We don't wish to let some radical fanatics into the holy land as we have been suffering from terrorism like any other nation.

If you're talking about issuing visa for visitors then I guess you must have misunderstood the whole process. We don't differenatie between an A or B nationals, however, sometimes we reject visa on a national security ground for us, especially from those who converted to Islam. It is a long process my friend.

I lived 20 years in KSA. I was a stranger from the first day to them and I remained stranger last day to them. Recently my friends resident permits, iqamas were cut. If there is a US national instead of Pakistani, Bangladesh or any other they would not dare to touch that person.

Also I am not talking about who are converted to ISLAM. Normal US persons coming and living. I have seen their protocol and a Muslims Protocol. Well I will not go into deep politics on that, but all know it. We cannot know in KSA as GCC countries have very strict rules against journalism.

@ 2 Millions. typing mistake.

This does not smell right ... that is all.
Write my word now.
two swords in one scabbard (sword cover) is not possible. If you take this in perspective a lot of other things start to get in their place. The puzzle fits.

I just wonder why you sound more and more like Nostradamus :lol:

Just kidding.

Could you please clarify a bit of what you really want to say?

Your response is really really cryptic or my coffee must be milawaty (adulterated) .

Saudis have such a incompetent army that I don't know if I should laugh or cry.
As soon as war starts they hide behind their master US like little *****...cats.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom