What's new

Ukrainian and Swedish women named as the world's most beautiful

Status
Not open for further replies.
pinocchio.jpg

P.S I know, Khannum ! :oops:

A unmarried man at his 30s is a happy man... Said by my brother at his age of 29 and in first year of his marriage

There is a difference between Pakistani look and Indian look. You show your ignorance. It was nothing to do with Ummah brothers or Muslim bias it is my preference.

I think he is probably gay.

Not too bad either lol

Arian man I saw you giving him your Yahoo add. Man this guy is prob gay what are you doing man lol

Hes a 16 or 17 year old kid for god sakes..lol

Eğitim değil, hocalarımızın çoğu çok iyi profesörler benim bahsettiğim öğrencilerin mentalitesi :)
From now on I'll never write in Turkish :D

Who cares about the mentality of the students? Not everyone is alike, obviously, someone coming from Mersin or Urfa will not be the same as the ones coming from Istanbul or Izmir?
What do you expect in ODTU or Bilkent their mentality is nice? Some come on 'burs' from the remotest villages of Turkey and are nothing but memorizing fools.
Just study, have a nice time, enjoy and be happy in your small group of friends... And don't forget in ODTU or ITU you'd have to compete with the most 'INEK' of students who take the average to 90+ and then everyone else get screwed because of them..

If you're from Istanbul/Izmir/Antalya hang out with friends from the same place and you'll do just fine :)

I like Southern Chinese, Vietnamese and Osaka Japanese, don't really like fake plastic Tokyo barbie girls. Just my bias.

My school: bulk of undergrad is Vietnamese, Mexican and C-Ams, bulk of grad is Chinese, Indian and Korean in that order, with a few Japanese, and many Japanese exchange students and postdocs.

BTW, Seoul has full of women with plastic surgery, it shouldn't count as one on the list. :coffee:

I like Southern Chinese, Vietnamese and Osaka Japanese, don't really like fake plastic Tokyo barbie girls. Just my bias.

My school: bulk of undergrad is Vietnamese, Mexican and C-Ams, bulk of grad is Chinese, Indian and Korean in that order, with a few Japanese, and many Japanese exchange students and postdocs.

Vietnamese girls are highly loyal, same with malaysian.

Vietnamese is too Southeast Asian, not the taste for the Chinese mainstream, the Chinese girls from North-Central-East are more popular in China. :coffee:

Call me racist, but I find only desi type girls attractive (which includes latinas and some europeans). Also hair should be black. :)

Guys, I seriously think ptex wants to bulldoze my house, now that I shared that story of that Israeli girl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom