What's new

Ukrainian and Swedish women named as the world's most beautiful

Status
Not open for further replies.
Believe me, there is a high chance that I know more about women than you.... I am not actually a ''bro'' :) I am actually from other side of gender classification :D

You don't say !

red-light-photo-shoot.jpg

Mossa's mule this is unfair you guys are starting to pass her around and treat her as an object. Mossa and the donkey have feelings as well guys

You dare come between 'True Love' !

Simdi, evet Kibrisa geldim tatil icin.. ben ODTU bitirdim... DAU de fena degildir!

DAU'nün kampusu güzel büyük ama öğrenciler bir sap bir sap anlatamam... Hiç ODTU campuse gitmedim bilemeyeceğim orası nası ama DAU ailelerinin kurtulmak için buraya yolladığı saplarla dolu :(

I know Turkish and I'm not afraid to use it ! Plus Deno stay away from the Khan, he's already married to an Eskimo, an Aboriginie and a man from Africa. Plus hes in his 60s and hes got around 10 children as old as you and I ! :undecided:

DAU'nün kampusu güzel büyük ama öğrenciler bir sap bir sap anlatamam... Hiç ODTU campuse gitmedim bilemeyeceğim orası nası ama DAU ailelerinin kurtulmak için buraya yolladığı saplarla dolu :(
Egitimin ne alakasi var kampusle? DAU iyi bir okul dir, ozelikle mimarlik de bazi ogretmenler ODTU dan de daha iyi!

I know Turkish and I'm not afraid to use it ! Plus Deno stay away from the Khan, he's already married to an Eskimo, an Aboriginie and a man from Africa. Plus hes in his 60s and hes got around 10 children as old as you and I ! :undecided:

I am pretty sure that even the grammar mass murderer Google translate would do a better job than your Turkish translation... :/

Nice deflection mate :D I'm in early 30's, unmarried and AWESOMMMMEEE!

I am pretty sure that even the grammar mass murderer Google translate would do a better job than your Turkish translation... :/
Hey I can speak fluently... I hate writing....

Egitimin ne alakasi var kampusle? DAU iyi bir okul dir, ozelikle mimarlik de bazi ogretmenler ODTU dan de daha iyi!

Eğitim değil, hocalarımızın çoğu çok iyi profesörler benim bahsettiğim öğrencilerin mentalitesi :)

Eğitim değil, hocalarımızın çoğu çok iyi profesörler benim bahsettiğim öğrencilerin mentalitesi :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom