What's new

Ukrainian and Swedish women named as the world's most beautiful

Status
Not open for further replies.
You toool that description fits my main man Voldy, the best !

voldy2.jpg

P.S Snape is taken !

untitle.JPG

Spane is either mine or with his Lily!!!

He is the Sevvikiens !!!

And quote from Ptex '' I just ate ''

I actually don't date at all. But that doesn't mean girls don't like me.

Ahh Razpak playing hard to get maybe that's why they like you cos they feel safe with you lol

You disappoint me. You lost the war even without fighting the battle? :(

Thats because my Mom when she's angry can make Hitler look like cute little puppy and consequently she'd do a blitzkrieg on my arse with this :

IM000200.JPG

P.S I'm joking ! After having seen 3, seemingly perfect marriages, fail horribly in my near family, I'm not wild about getting married myself.

Ahh Razpak playing hard to get maybe that's why they like you cos they feel safe with you lol

Never tell a girl you care about her. Once she finds out it's all over. :chilli:

Dunno but I'm gonna find myself a Chinese ! I just love them - perfect size, pretty pear shaped faces, beautiful eyes, cute noses and, at least the ones I've met, very polite.

:smitten:

Try the border of NE India some nice looking people from Patna and north of.

Kanka. That is strictly uncalled for.. We are all having fun here, please keep politics and emotions out of here!

I was having fun with ridiculus beliefs against Jewish population of the world, I wasn't trying to make Ptex feel bad or anything and I don't think he would feel bad about someone from internet attacking him either with 500 they are the cool guys from Israel

OK.. Guys I'll impart some wisdom onto you guys, for girls you ever intend to get serious with. (I learned these the hard way for 30+ years of my existence)

1. A girl till she is 20 years old, she is like a brand new hard disk.. All sectors are clear, you can put whatever operating system you want on it... It will work forever, error free!
2. Between 20 - 24: Will take you 4 years to reprogram her (provided your IQ is +17 points of hers)
3. Between 24 - 30: You need to re-program yourself, though you will be compatible.
4. Women between 31 - 35 and still single : Stay away... they are a self contained baggage waiting to split open onto your pathetic existence!

:D Hope you guys take some lessons from me :D

OK.. Guys I'll impart some wisdom onto you guys, for girls you ever intend to get serious with. (I learned these the hard way for 30+ years of my existence)

1. A girl till she is 20 years old, she is like a brand new hard disk.. All sectors are clear, you can put whatever operating system you want on it... It will work forever, error free!
2. Between 20 - 24: Will take you 4 years to reprogram her (provided your IQ is +17 points of hers)
3. Between 24 - 30: You need to re-program yourself, though you will be compatible.
4. Women between 31 - 35 and still single : Stay away... they are a self contained baggage waiting to split open onto your pathetic existence!

:D Hope you guys take some lessons from me :D

So sexist but so funny too =))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom