What's new

Ukrainian and Swedish women named as the world's most beautiful

Status
Not open for further replies.
untitle.JPG

Spane is either mine or with his Lily!!!

He is the Sevvikiens !!!

And quote from Ptex '' I just ate ''

Deno, I hate to break it to you but with that nose you're not going to be able to get even 'Wormtail' ! :woot:

I was having fun with ridiculus beliefs against Jewish population of the world, I wasn't trying to make Ptex feel bad or anything and I don't think he would feel bad about someone from internet attacking him either with 500 they are the cool guys from Israel
I understood you were joking, no worries. ;)

To a degree the analogy fits
Took me 16 years of dating to come to that conclusion.. Seriously... I'm not kidding with anyone, besides, it's a great line, if you know how to deliver it. :D

I think a lot of girls like the fact that I am sexist. But I'm admitting this among friends.

Deno, I hate to break it to you but with that nose you're not going to be able to get even 'Wormtail' ! :woot:

Well, lets just say that I would tolarate any ''anyone'' who tries to get between me an my Sevvikiens or try to pervert me with their blasphemous ways!! Myreligion ''Snape fangirl'' orders me to eleminate every possible threat to my cause...:butcher:

Dalga gecmiyorum kanka! kizler oyledir :D

I don't want to act as smartass but I think I might know more about girls than you my friend :)

I don't want to act as smartass but I think I might know more about girls than you my friend :)
Of-course. You might - anyone and everyone may - whatever floats whosoever's boat will do the trick! :)

Well, lets just say that I would tolarate any ''anyone'' who tries to get between me an my Sevvikiens or try to pervert me with their blasphemous ways!! Myreligion ''Snape fangirl'' orders me to eleminate every possible threat to my cause...:butcher:

*tsk...tsk* I can't help you anymore Deno, you're a lost cause :

the-exorcist.jpg

And the priest is too busy with little RazPak - :woot: - so I had to call these guys :

c8c74c6c8722f7ee36ac6246d3b14dad1cff71f64528e7aecaaba6ae.jpg

Copy-that! :D Magusa veya Girne de misin? Pardon, unuttum belki Baf veya Limassol de olabilir :)
Believe me, there is a high chance that I know more about women than you.... I am not actually a ''bro'' :) I am actually from other side of gender classification :D

Copy-that! :D Magusa veya Girne de misin? Pardon, unuttum belki Baf veya Limassol de olabilir :)

Hahahaha Magaso da okuyorum ben. :) Yani şuan finaller bitti memleketteyim :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom