What's new

Ukrainian and Swedish women named as the world's most beautiful

Status
Not open for further replies.
I only ever knew one Israeli Girl..she was from Cornwall in UK..
She was a good looking but a Psychopath....
Please never go on looks only..Can be deceiving...

Buddy that is such a cute baby :) Swear I want to hug him to calm him down.... :oops:
286100portrait-of-baby-crying-posters-7136521.jpg

I assume bharatis cities are the last in the list?

23 pages women talk come on man is this a adult forum or what..

That Korean guy has never contributed something useful, but always with the stupid gossip. :coffee:

He must believe this forum is his personal playground or what.

I agree, you can add Lebanese and Syrian
Syrian dunno. Lebanese, only if you're interested in make-up, insecurity in the form of reconstruction surgery.

Turkish YES YES YES :kiss3:

The most beautiful girl i ever met was from Khyber pakhtunkhwa.... and i lost her....
Where did you loose her? Come on man, her parents must be really worried :)

Guys, I seriously think ptex wants to bulldoze my house, now that I shared that story of that Israeli girl.
Stop being paranoid, unless you're a Palestinian troll :D

Vietnamese is too Southeast Asian, not the taste for the Chinese mainstream, the Chinese girls from North-Central-East are more popular in China. :coffee:

depends on facial features, but, mostly because my school has so many Vietnamese girls, there are lots that are beautiful.

I read a list for the undergrad classes, and the last names have a long line of Nguyen, Truong, Tran, Chau, Dinh and Le names.

depends on facial features, but, mostly because my school has so many Vietnamese girls, there are lots that are beautiful.

I read a list for the undergrad classes, and the last names have a long line of Nguyen, Truong, Tran, Chau, Dinh and Le names.

Most of them have Chinese blood, while most of Viets look Southeast Asians. :coffee:

Vietnamese and Cambodian women are beautiful but i haven't come across that many here in NYC. In L.A. there's a lot of them from what i know but many of them are affiliated with notorious Asian gangs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom