What's new

Ukrainian and Swedish women named as the world's most beautiful

Status
Not open for further replies.
^

Since they are caucasian, does it make you feel better about yourself?

You are a slave to propaganda, may God bless your miserable soul.

^

Since they are caucasian, does it make you feel better about yourself?

You are a slave to propaganda, may God bless your miserable soul.

:rofl: what a kid.

caucasian strain is the most desirable in south asia. we all know that

"slave to propaganda" :lol:

I love women from Sweden... Tall , slim , Blonde , blue eyes , open minded , Liberal :)

Swedish-Girl-flag.jpg

p.s.- Infact Most of the Scandinavian girls are above average in the department of Looks :)

With AIDS as a bonus, and hey, she won't even recognize you the next day after your pleasure.

Have anyone seen these beauties without make up, very awful !

Truth is that real natural beauty is everywhere, in every country, when someone travels a lot , he can not be fooled by news like these.

Retard bhartis, white does not equal beauty. At least not for me. Think what you will.

Retard bhartis, white does not equal beauty. At least not for me. Think what you will.

white/? :lol: caucasian and white are not the same son

look, the standard of indian beauty is the absence of Australoid gene.

In Miss India for eg, Caucasians and Mongloids with little influnce of Australoid are selected.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FbczuLe2btw

Same for pakistan, of course, you dont have the mongloid gene in ur country

white/? :lol: caucasian and white are not the same son

Is white what you worship?

My grandmother was very dark-skinned and she was a hell of a woman. My "white" grandfather that looked exactly like Santa Claus loved her very much.

Is white your only god?

Is white what you worship?

My grandmother was very dark-skinned and she was a hell of a woman. My "white" grandfather that looked exactly like Santa Claus loved her very much.

Is white your only god?

:hitwall: its like talking to a wall

i give up

:hitwall: its like talking to a wall

i give up

Kill yourself.

If people had the opportunity to be born how they want, the world would look very different.

I was not given preferences in my mother's womb, and neither were you.

I hope you understand this.

There is something more genuine and attractive than raw beauty, and it is called Charm:

kristin-kreuk.jpg

aishwarya.jpg

shriya.jpg

tara.jpg

COUNTRIES THAT HAVE WON THE MOST COMBINED MISS WORLD TITLES AND MISS UNIVERSE TITLES EXCLUDING MISS AMERICA AND MISS UNITED KINGDOM
Rank Country Number of Combined Titles
1 Venezuela 9
2 India 7
3 Sweden 6
4 Puerto Rico 5
5 Netherlands 4
5 Finland 4
7 Trinidad and Tobago 3
7 Brazil 3
7 South Africa 3
Hmmm...But the point is that no Pakistani or Iranian has taken part in the Miss World/Miss Universe contests as they aren't allowed to. They probably could win the titles if given a chance! But that's gonna be a long shot as displaying skin is a strict no-no in Islamic countries! :no:

Cheers!

She is 100% real. Trust me I have done my research. :D

Here are some pics of her

I won't post any bikini ones...not sure what the tolerance level on PDF is for that...

Denise-Milani.jpg

images

images

images.php

Those look nice in a bra, but petites look better uncaged.

Hmmm...But the point is that no Pakistani or Iranian has taken part in the Miss World/Miss Universe contests as they aren't allowed to. They probably could win the titles if given a chance! But that's gonna be a long shot as displaying skin is a strict no-no in Islamic countries! :no:

Cheers!

We are not dalals or pimps. Cheers!

I am a white guy, love all women. Tend to like dark hair and eyes, prolly cause I went to high scool in Texas (lotsa Mexican babes). To this day I like the "mediteranean" look, Mexican, Italian, South America, Spain, Greece, etc. They seem more exotic. (where as blondes are exotic in mnay places)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom