What's new

Featured Two Muslim women are stabbed under the Eiffel Tower by 'pair of white female attackers shouting 'Dirty Arabs' amid rising tensions in Paris

This is what French people want Muslims to accept.
Mod edited:pictures removed due to offence caused

Let's talk about the images themselves. There are many more, but I will post a few. What is France trying to prove by conveying such messages? After all such images are drawn with a clear and intent message in mind. When the govenment stands up and supports such vile messages towards a minority group what are we to make of it?

Last edited by a moderator:
Your French buddies are confused. They hate the Muslim prophet. They hate Islam. They hate Muslims. They ridicule them all day long by drawing cartoons. Now they are attacking Arabs. Yet, they cannot break diplomatic relations with Islamic nations.
I'm not exactly friends with the whole of France.. somehow. I know one old couple, settled here for decades, even have a bit of an Indian acent when speaking english lol

"they" hate all muslims and Islam... isn't that a bit of a generalization ?

why would any country break diplomatic relations with another over a low level nothingburger of an internal incident ? are you insane lol ?

What is it that your French buddies seek? Do they want to bully and discriminate Muslims without anyone holding them accountable?
How are they discriminating against anyone ?

They just happen to be the most militantly secular modern nation state in the world, of course any very rigidly anti secular religious ideology will run into problems with such a society.

LOL at middle ground. Indian hypocrite. If you despise something or someone there is no middle ground. Even in normal life you part ways if you dislike an individual. Why cannot France boycott the worshippers and believers of the prophet it hates? France and India falsely accuse China of putting Uyghur in camps, but here we have pure 100% hate being displayed through cartoons and stabbings against Muslims. Yet all you can suggest is to find middle ground? Why do you seek middle ground against people and nations that you fully reject and hate? Isn't it obvious that France wants to hate and expell Muslims from its country, but is using the cartoons to provoke Muslims? Why not just implement state policy since there is already general consensus among the French people and the government that Muslims and their prophet aren't welcome in France.
cartoons and stabbings/beheadings.... in the same sentence ?

Cultural sensitivities is something that needs to be broken down, and specifically broken down within those who migrate from their native culture to a foreign one. It is wrong to expect your host country to bow to your will and accommodate your sensitivities.

Doesn't work the other way around when western travelers visit Iran or Saudia, does it ?

Now people shouldn't go out of their way to offend others, but that is not what comedy is about.. Charlie Hebdo is not a mean spirited publication.

It's good to laugh at yourself, ease out, don't be that regimented in your thinking, don't go around beheading people you find offensive. It's not that complicated.

I don't think right from birth they hate the Muslim prophet. It is just that many of the Muslim examples they see in France are not worthy of respect. Think about that Chechen young fellow from a few days ago or that Pakistani immigrant in Britain who cried because of perceived insult to the Muslim prophet but I guarantee wouldn't cry for the lynching of fellow Pakistani Mashal Khan or the invasions of Iraq, Libya and Syria. I don't think these type of immigrants would elicit friendliness or sympathy among the French.

But why does the French government invade progressive Muslim-majority countries where the women don't want to wear the hijab or worse the niqab ? For instance, take this Libyan girl from 2011.

So you are basically bracketing people? There are certain kinds of Pakistanis, Chechens etc. Well, the Charlie Hebdo cartoons are aimed at all Muslims. Not one specific kind of Muslim. If you are a Muslim and believe in the final prophet you are by default a killer, rapist, infidel hater etc. Well, I got news for you. A very large portion of Muslims worldwide believe in the prophet the French and Western world in general ridicules and hates.

It is funny you mention Iraq, Syria etc. It wasn't Pakistan or Muslim countries that invaded Iraq on false pretenses and lies. We know who did. We also remember how these predominantly Islamic nations got ravaged by Western nations. That is hardly an example you ought to cite. It goes against your own arguments.

In Western countries terrorists like Breivik, Brenton Tarrant, Dylann Roof and others go on a killing spree against Muslims and even black African Christians, but I suppose your memory is too weak on that. You only remember Mashal Khan.

You claim that French people don't respect Muslim examples in their country. I am sure they don't. France also does not respect Muslims outside of France. France has murdered countless Muslims in former colonies. The French have participated in illegal wars against Muslim states along with the US and other Western nations in the last decades. That is hardly an example where the French approve of Muslims outside of France. Why not boycott all Islamic nations as I have suggested earlier? Just cut the hypocrisy. The West clearly has a big problem with Islam in general. That is hardly a secret. The West needs to follow its own advice and ban anything Islamic. Problem solved, right?

Let's just say it how it is. France and the Western world at large has a problem with all immigrants and specifically Muslims. Right now the Muslims are the favorite punching bag. Right on top of the hate list. When you ridicule and accuse the prophet of Islam for being murderous you are accusing all Muslims and followers of this faith. You understand that right?

Last edited:
Bro why they should be breaking contacts with so called Muslim countries don't you think it should be the other way round that Muslim countries should be doing it themselves. French are making money out of Muslims countries and slapping them on top of it, that's the best control one can do, even Trump is milking Arabs but not slapping them in public just doing the arm twisting behind the scenes and gets what US wants.

I say this because Muslims don't publish hateful cartoons against others. French media publications do. Since France has such a big problem with Islam and Muslims the onus is on them to boycott and sever relations with Islamic nations.

---

They can mock themselves all day long. I don't care. That is their problem.

When you falesly accuse the prophet of Islam for being a violent killer etc. you are pointing a finger to all Muslims.

Your comparison doesn't even add up. The Christian prophet is not being ridiculed for being a violent man. The Islamic prophet is. There is a stark difference.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, the Charlie Hebdo cartoons are aimed at all Muslims. Not one specific kind of Muslim. If you are a Muslim and believe in the final prophet you are by default a killer, rapist, infidel hater etc.

I agree, but where are the Muslim intellectuals in the West to counter White Nazi arguments ?

The late Christopher Hitchens was a rabid hater of Islam. He did it under the false pretense of Atheism.

Muslims in the West need to throw their support behind old-style intellectuals like Tariq Ali.

It is funny you mention Iraq, Syria etc. It wasn't Pakistan or Muslim countries that invaded Iraq on false pretenses and lies. We know who did. We also remember how these predominantly Islamic nations got ravaged by Western nations. That is hardly an example you ought to cite. It goes against your own arguments.

Just to put in a few technical facts I will mention that the NATO invasions of Libya and Syria were done in concord with the Muslim-majority GCC countries and thousands of Muslim foreign non-state fighters. Also, during the first days of the Libyan trouble in 2011 the Chief Minister on Pakistan Punjab wanted to change the name of the Gaddafi stadium in Lahore so as to signal agreement with the NATO political position regarding Libya.

France also does not respect Muslims outside of France. France has murdered countless Muslims in former colonies. The French yave participated in illegal was against Muslim states along with the US and other Western nations. That is hardly an example where the French approve of Muslims outside of France. Why not boycott all Islamic nations as I have suggested earlier?

France, like other Western governments, has historically supported certain regressive Muslim governments to prevent progressive Muslim-majority governments elsewhere from influencing events and thoughts in the regressive countries and effecting change there. Think of why the French military bombarded Libya and sent its special forces and secret agents into Libya in 2011.

I'm not exactly friends with the whole of France.. somehow. I know one old couple, settled here for decades, even have a bit of an Indian acent when speaking english lol

"they" hate all muslims and Islam... isn't that a bit of a generalization ?

why would any country break diplomatic relations with another over a low level nothingburger of an internal incident ? are you insane lol ?

How are they discriminating against anyone ?

They just happen to be the most militantly secular modern nation state in the world, of course any very rigidly anti secular religious ideology will run into problems with such a society.

cartoons and stabbings/beheadings.... in the same sentence ?

Cultural sensitivities is something that needs to be broken down, and specifically broken down within those who migrate from their native culture to a foreign one. It is wrong to expect your host country to bow to your will and accommodate your sensitivities.

Doesn't work the other way around when western travelers visit Iran or Saudia, does it ?

Now people shouldn't go out of their way to offend others, but that is not what comedy is about.. Charlie Hebdo is not a mean spirited publication.

It's good to laugh at yourself, ease out, don't be that regimented in your thinking, don't go around beheading people you find offensive. It's not that complicated.

Your French buddies have time and time again demonstrated they have a BIG problem with Muslims and Islam in general. Why else would the French people support the hateful drawings against Muslims? Why else would the French government support the drawings? Why else would there be the need to draw distasteful and hate filled drawings against Muslims and their final prophet? You are too stupid to understand.

France is a conflicted society. A militantly Christian socitey that has deep roots in Catholicism. Yet it has betrayed its own roots to become ardent followers of secularism. I am not surprised at the hate that specifically the French people are conveying against Muslims. French people have an identity issue.

Hold on one minute French ambassador. France did more than just drawing cartoons. It has colonised and murdered countless people in former colonies including many Muslims. France has stood shoulder to shoulder in wars where the US and Western countries have torn apart Muslim countries. France has a history of hate against Muslims and this is well documented. Cartoons are just another hate manifestation.

Saudi Arabia and Iran don't draw cartoons to ridicule an entire religion or civilisation. Western nations do more than just drawing cartoons. They invade and occupy nations. Nations are destroyed. Here you are telling us to laugh it off.

I understand that you Indians have found a very useful anti-Muslim ally in France. Don't preach us to laugh it off. Don't burn whilst we condemn the French hypocrisy.

Now be a man and preach France to abandon relations with Islamic nations they disapprove so much. You cannot have it both ways.

Last edited:
I agree, but where are the Muslim intellectuals in the West to counter White Nazi arguments ?

The late Christopher Hitchens was a rabid hater of Islam. He did it under the false pretense of Atheism.

Muslims in the West need to throw their support behind old-style intellectuals like Tariq Ali.

Just to put in a few technical facts I will mention that the NATO invasions of Libya and Syria were done in concord with the Muslim-majority GCC countries and thousands of Muslim foreign non-state fighters. Also, during the first days of the Libyan trouble in 2011 the Chief Minister on Pakistan Punjab wanted to change the name of the Gaddafi stadium in Lahore so as to signal agreement with the NATO political position regarding Libya.

France, like other Western governments, has historically supported certain regressive Muslim governments to prevent progressive Muslim-majority governments elsewhere from influencing events and thoughts in the regressive countries and effecting change there. Think of why the French military bombarded Libya and sent its special forces and secret agents into Libya in 2011.

There is nothing to reason here. We have passed that stage a long time ago. We are now at a stage where both Muslim and Western states can only hate each other through various ways. What you are seeing here is a little spark occasionally. Even when the world has much greater problems to deal with. The French are caught in their domestic failures. It is a mixture of fvck ups.

In fact the whole world is right now in a state of conflict if you open your eyes. This Muslim versus Western world is a very ancient conflict which traces its roots as early as Christianity and Islam existed.

One side publishes cartoons and invades countries to murder and pillage in the name of freedom and democracy, the other side resorts to counter actions. In case you didn't notice it is a vicious cycle that won't end anytime soon.
And in your country more Muslims are killed than my country.we don't allow shia shia kafir.

Regards

No you just rape and lynch them on the spot.

Last edited:
I ask the readers to do a deep think.

Asma al Assad, the wife of the Syrian President :

220px-Asma_Al-Assad_in_2008.jpg

And what seems to be common in France :

View attachment 681280

You should also ask yourself who has more blood on their hands. Assad who you are holding up as a role model or these women?

Two Muslim women are stabbed under the Eiffel Tower by 'pair of white female attackers shouting 'Dirty Arabs' amid rising tensions in Paris

Two Muslim women were 'stabbed repeatedly' under the Eiffel Tower amid rising tensions in Paris after the beheading of a teacher last week.

French police have arrested two female suspects following the suspected racist attacks, which were allegedly accompanied by the words 'Dirty Arabs'.

Those in custody are described as being white women of 'European appearance', who now face 'attempted murder' charges, said city prosecutors

t follows the gruesome killing of 47-year-old teacher Samuel Paty last Friday by a refugee Islamist terrorist after cartoons lampooning the Prophet Mohammed were shown to a secondary school class on freedom of speech.

President Emmanuel Macron is working on a bill to address Islamic radicals, who authorities claim are creating a parallel society outside French values.

But members of France's five million plus Muslim community have complained of 'Islamophobia' caused by a clampdown on mosques and Muslim organisations.

The victims of the attacks have been identified as French women from an Algerian background named only as Kenza, 49, and Amel, who is a few years younger.

Kenza was stabbed six times and ended up in hospital with a punctured lung, while surgery was carried out on one of Amel's hands, said an investigating source.

No information was initially released about the attack on, leading to uproar on social media, where confirmed images from the scene circulated.

A chilling video records screaming as the stabbings are carried out on Sunday evening. Police confirmed the incident had taken place last night.

A statement from Paris Police read: 'On October 18, at around 8pm, the police intervened following an emergency call from two women wounded by knives on the Champs-de-Mars' – the Field of Mars by the Eiffel Tower.

A source at the Paris prosecutors' office confirmed on Wednesday: 'An investigation for attempted murder has been opened in connection with the stabbings.'

One of the victims wore a face covering, but it was not clear whether this was because of the Covid-19 pandemic, or for cultural or religious reasons.

Kenza told Liberation newspaper: 'We were a family, five adults in all and four children. We had gone out for a walk. At the level of the Eiffel Tower there is a small rather dark park, we took a little tour in it.

'As we walked, there were two dogs that come towards us. The children got scared. My cousin, who was veiled, asked the two women if it was possible to keep their dogs with them because the children were afraid.'

The dog owners refused to put their animals on a leash, and a furious argument followed – one that included racist insults.

At around 8pm, the two women with the dogs then allegedly pulled out a knife, and launched themselves at Kenza and Amel.

'One of the two took out a knife, she slashed me on the skull, on the back on the ribs and there was a third blow on the arm,' said Kenza. 'They then attacked my cousin.'

Witnesses say they heard smears including 'Dirty Arab!' and 'Go home to your own country'. 'Call the emergency services, she stabbed him,' was also heard.

Two local shop workers then intervened and held one of the attackers down until the police arrived. The second suspect was arrested later.

Details about the stabbings come as President Emmanuel Macron prepares to lead a National Hommage to Mr Paty, who was stabbed to death by 18-year-old Russia-born killer Abdullakh Anzarov.

The beheading happened outside the Bois-d'Aulne school in Conflans-Saint-Honorine, north of Paris, where Paty taught French and Geography.

Chechen jihadist Anzorov was in contact with the father of a girl in Mr Paty's class who had mobilised a campaign against him over the cartoons, police sources said.

The father, Brahim Chnina, is in custody after France's interior minister accused him of launching a 'fatwa' against Paty who was killed in the Paris suburbs on Friday.

Chnina had put his phone number on a Facebook post with a video calling for protests against Paty, and later published details of the teacher and his school.

The French government said it would honour Paty with a posthumous Legion d'Honneur, France's highest order of merit.

But his killer is also being celebrated by ISIS terrorists who have produced horrifying propaganda using a photo of Paty's severed head.

The images were taken by 18-year-old Anzorov after he murdered Paty and shortly before he was shot in the street by police.

The depraved image has featured in a magazine published in India, which says: 'If your freedom of expression doesn't stop you from criticising Prophet Mohammed then our swords will not stop defending the honour of Prophet Mohammed.'
Arabs should be humble and respect local laws when living in foreign lands.

Europeans are treated like trash in Arab countries and Christians who are living in Arab soil are treated like Sub Humans.
Two Muslim women are stabbed under the Eiffel Tower by 'pair of white female attackers shouting 'Dirty Arabs' amid rising tensions in Paris

Two Muslim women were 'stabbed repeatedly' under the Eiffel Tower amid rising tensions in Paris after the beheading of a teacher last week.

French police have arrested two female suspects following the suspected racist attacks, which were allegedly accompanied by the words 'Dirty Arabs'.

Those in custody are described as being white women of 'European appearance', who now face 'attempted murder' charges, said city prosecutors

t follows the gruesome killing of 47-year-old teacher Samuel Paty last Friday by a refugee Islamist terrorist after cartoons lampooning the Prophet Mohammed were shown to a secondary school class on freedom of speech.

President Emmanuel Macron is working on a bill to address Islamic radicals, who authorities claim are creating a parallel society outside French values.

But members of France's five million plus Muslim community have complained of 'Islamophobia' caused by a clampdown on mosques and Muslim organisations.

The victims of the attacks have been identified as French women from an Algerian background named only as Kenza, 49, and Amel, who is a few years younger.

Kenza was stabbed six times and ended up in hospital with a punctured lung, while surgery was carried out on one of Amel's hands, said an investigating source.

No information was initially released about the attack on, leading to uproar on social media, where confirmed images from the scene circulated.

A chilling video records screaming as the stabbings are carried out on Sunday evening. Police confirmed the incident had taken place last night.

A statement from Paris Police read: 'On October 18, at around 8pm, the police intervened following an emergency call from two women wounded by knives on the Champs-de-Mars' – the Field of Mars by the Eiffel Tower.

A source at the Paris prosecutors' office confirmed on Wednesday: 'An investigation for attempted murder has been opened in connection with the stabbings.'

One of the victims wore a face covering, but it was not clear whether this was because of the Covid-19 pandemic, or for cultural or religious reasons.

Kenza told Liberation newspaper: 'We were a family, five adults in all and four children. We had gone out for a walk. At the level of the Eiffel Tower there is a small rather dark park, we took a little tour in it.

'As we walked, there were two dogs that come towards us. The children got scared. My cousin, who was veiled, asked the two women if it was possible to keep their dogs with them because the children were afraid.'

The dog owners refused to put their animals on a leash, and a furious argument followed – one that included racist insults.

At around 8pm, the two women with the dogs then allegedly pulled out a knife, and launched themselves at Kenza and Amel.

'One of the two took out a knife, she slashed me on the skull, on the back on the ribs and there was a third blow on the arm,' said Kenza. 'They then attacked my cousin.'

Witnesses say they heard smears including 'Dirty Arab!' and 'Go home to your own country'. 'Call the emergency services, she stabbed him,' was also heard.

Two local shop workers then intervened and held one of the attackers down until the police arrived. The second suspect was arrested later.

Details about the stabbings come as President Emmanuel Macron prepares to lead a National Hommage to Mr Paty, who was stabbed to death by 18-year-old Russia-born killer Abdullakh Anzarov.

The beheading happened outside the Bois-d'Aulne school in Conflans-Saint-Honorine, north of Paris, where Paty taught French and Geography.

Chechen jihadist Anzorov was in contact with the father of a girl in Mr Paty's class who had mobilised a campaign against him over the cartoons, police sources said.

The father, Brahim Chnina, is in custody after France's interior minister accused him of launching a 'fatwa' against Paty who was killed in the Paris suburbs on Friday.

Chnina had put his phone number on a Facebook post with a video calling for protests against Paty, and later published details of the teacher and his school.

The French government said it would honour Paty with a posthumous Legion d'Honneur, France's highest order of merit.

But his killer is also being celebrated by ISIS terrorists who have produced horrifying propaganda using a photo of Paty's severed head.

The images were taken by 18-year-old Anzorov after he murdered Paty and shortly before he was shot in the street by police.

The depraved image has featured in a magazine published in India, which says: 'If your freedom of expression doesn't stop you from criticising Prophet Mohammed then our swords will not stop defending the honour of Prophet Mohammed.'
Arabia is the epicenter of all evils. Arab culture and religion destroyed many Christian, Hindu, Buddhist and Jewish nations.

It is disturbing to see display of Arab culture in India, South East Asia, Europe, Africa, South America everywhere.

Arabs are destroying Europe but they complain that Europeans are a threat for Arabia. How funny.

what do these “innocent people” of the West know that the lamp burning in the heart of a Muslim is illuminated by the light of the love of Muhammad? Islam is the religion of peace, but if the blasphemous tendency of the western “innocent people” remains the same, then only God is the guardian of world peace. The clash of two civilizations has started ... may Almighty protect us from the evils of peace killers

Look like that man is afraid of Muslim men, hence they targeted women.

Europeans are treated like trash in Arab countries and Christians who are living in Arab soil are treated like Sub Humans.

Arabia is the epicenter of all evils. Arab culture and religion destroyed many Christian, Hindu, Buddhist and Jewish nations.

It is disturbing to see display of Arab culture in India, South East Asia, Europe, Africa, South America everywhere.

Arabs are destroying Europe but they complain that Europeans are a threat for Arabia. How funny.

LOL your hate is more due to inferiority complex toward Arab, any way Jewish and Christian prophets all comes from prophet Ibrahim (Abraham) roots and he comes from Iraq. Basically prophet Moses and prophet Jesus are both Arab

Since France has a major problem with Islam and its prophet, when are the French going to break relations with Muslim nations? If it despises and hates the Islamic prophet it should logically ban the source of the problem. Ban Islamic nations. Boycott all Islamic nations. No picking and choosing. Simply ban all Islamic nations that believe in the holy prophet that France hates.

Isn't the problem solved?
who else is going to boy the French toys then? India cant afford too many Rafales. France needs Arab countries to buy its expensive weapons they dont need.

Arabs are breeding hindu termites in their land, any self respecting muslim govt wouldn't allow hindu terrorist RSS build temple there. UAE does. They are in deep bed with Zionists, your daddy.

regards
Arabs are destroying Europe

oh my, are arabs invading and ruining europe like libya, syria, iraq, afghanistan.

regards

you are so clueless and absurd that you exposed your ignorance in the first sentence.
Europeans are treated like royalty in the Arab princely states. they are well looked after and live in exclusive accommodations. dont confuse the terrorist groups with general population the Arab governments. they look after them very well.

if you are pointing at how daesh treated Christians then its treatment was equally brutal to other Muslims too.

What this man did is an act of terrorism and no different than what the Muslim boy did to the teacher, both are extremist idiots... but when you make it okay to be violent because your sentiment was hurt, then this is cause and effect playing out. I expect an increase in frequency of such attacks.

Back
Top Bottom