What's new

Featured Two Muslim women are stabbed under the Eiffel Tower by 'pair of white female attackers shouting 'Dirty Arabs' amid rising tensions in Paris

I ask the readers to do a deep think.

Asma al Assad, the wife of the Syrian President :

220px-Asma_Al-Assad_in_2008.jpg

And what seems to be common in France :

View attachment 681280
France respect freedom of choice if someone wants to wear hijab its their choice i dont see what you trying to show?

Lol

Please make it clearer, people will read it and go away taking a different impression from your words.

I would have, if I hadn't asked.
it was pretty obvious. where in the world civil war happens between military & police? except for Captain America Winter Soldier. :D

Unfortunately the same countries we helped save from Nazi Hitler are refusing to give up and change their racist and colonial garbs and are biting the hands that saved them.

It is plain and simple. These so-called defenders of freedoms are not interested in coexistence. All actions leading up to this day are testinomy that the white angry man all over the world has only one goal. From illegal wars to drawing cartoons. Whether the white angry man sits in 'Murica or in France. They all have the same common goal. It is to hate minorities. It is to hate people of color. It is to hate anything that is different to them. Now it is Islam and its prophet. Before it was communism. Before that it has been slavery and racism against Africans. Before that it was colonization, looting and mass murder in foreign lands. Can anyone see a pattern?

Not necessarily, one must look at the facts objectively.

An initial verbal spat over unleashed dogs turned nasty and physically violent

the alleged racist slurs are an after the fact thing

nothing in the reported story suggests that this was a targeted attack or that they (the native French women) were out looking to commit any politically motivated violence (terrorism)

terrible thing to happen, tensions are running high after the teacher incident but people get into all sorts of stupid fights all the time, maybe these women were drunk or high.. in which case they could just as easily have gotten in an argument which turned violent against other local white folk.

love how you indians justify criminal activity...

Then again you have been brained wash by Modi... so says similar things.... "hindus must be allowed to vent their anger?

love who indians justify criminal activity...

Then again you have been brained wash by Modi... so says similar things.... "hindus must be allowed to vent their anger?

LOL these are the same Indians that cry crocodile tears for Uyghur Muslims. Here they are united in their hate against the Islamic prophet. Supporting their French buddies who also hate Muslims.

You don't think it's odd?

Dog walkers don't usually go out with knives.
Thought about that, but women carry self defence stuff these days, pepper spray.. knife.

I've seen at a local knife store small karambits and others specifically for women "self defence" stuff, imported reasonably expensive stuff btw, so not about India because people here like to derail as soon as they see my flags.. anyway.

Based on what is being reported, a civvie situation went ugly, and racist slurs and violence ensued.

nobody died, people handled it, the perps are in custody of the law.. the legal system will take care of it, why jump to conclusions ?

it was pretty obvious. where in the world civil war happens between military & police? except for Captain America Winter Soldier. :D

Certain things are better to clarify, especially during these times.

I am reasonably aware, I took it as deliberate attempt at misinterpretation, others, Indians or non Pakistanis, would have taken it as factual. Please remember, people who read our comments don't know us and will take their own meaning, especially non-members. There are always many more non-members online here then members. Just requesting, please be aware.

Thought about that, but women carry self defence stuff these days, pepper spray.. knife.

I've seen at a local knife store small karambits and others specifically for women "self defence" stuff, imported reasonably expensive stuff btw, so not about India because people here like to derail as soon as they see my flags.. anyway.

Based on what is being reported, a civvie situation went ugly, and racist slurs and violence ensued.

nobody died, people handled it, the perps are in custody of the law.. the legal system will take care of it, why jump to conclusions ?

The French media also reports that drawing hate cartoons against the Islamic prophet falls under freedom of speech.

You want us to believe that some French locals shouting racial slurs and stabbing specifically Muslim women is just a civilian case? What if we don't buy your argument?

You know what your and French problem is? You are confused.

I can assure, in West European countries, men and certainly not women, especially dog walkers, don't go out carrying knives. I live in London, and I know people in Paris, my brother has a business there.

Carrying knives does not happen, unless you have an intent. It is illegal to carry knives, it is illegal to stab an animal, let alone a human, you only carry a knife if you have an intent.

nothing in the reported story suggests that this was a targeted attack or that they (the native French women) were out looking to commit any politically motivated violence (terrorism)

just replace them with muslim hijabi perp, now your preprogrammed mind will automatically generate terror image.

what ever hindu RSS programming/pills makes you sleep well at night.

regards

They hate the Muslim prophet. They hate Islam. They hate Muslims. They ridicule them all day long by drawing cartoons. Now they are attacking Arabs. Yet, they cannot break diplomatic relations with Islamic nations.

I don't think right from birth they hate the Muslim prophet. It is just that many of the Muslim examples they see in France are not worthy of respect. Think about that Chechen young fellow from a few days ago or that Pakistani immigrant in Britain who cried because of perceived insult to the Muslim prophet but I guarantee wouldn't cry for the lynching of fellow Pakistani Mashal Khan or the invasions of Iraq, Libya and Syria. I don't think these type of immigrants would elicit friendliness or sympathy among the French. It seems the typical Muslim in France is not the most thoughtful and intellectual member of the human race.

France respect freedom of choice if someone wants to wear hijab its their choice i dont see what you trying to show?

But why does the French government invade progressive Muslim-majority countries where the women don't want to wear the hijab or worse the niqab ? For instance, take this Libyan girl from 2011.

Last edited:
If France had one ounce of self respect it would break all relations with Muslim countries. Instead it wants to draw cartoons, ridicule and hate Muslims, but also continue relations with Muslim nations it disapproves. The French are a classic example of hypocrites.

Bro why they should be breaking contacts with so called Muslim countries don't you think it should be the other way round that Muslim countries should be doing it themselves. French are making money out of Muslims countries and slapping them on top of it, that's the best control one can do, even Trump is milking Arabs but not slapping them in public just doing the arm twisting behind the scenes and gets what US wants.

Back
Top Bottom