What's new

Two Indian soldiers killed in LoC skirmish: Indian army

So our soldiers mutilated a body, they had the time to do that but forgot to kill the 2 injured. And also the Pakistani army had denied any such thing taking place. So I will take their word over the Indians any day.

Beheadings are only done by savages. A true shame if Pakistani soldiers behave this way.

It might be the work of terrorists and the terrorists working along Soldiers are no less than soldiers.... so it means the same.

Its not the first time Pak Army would have done it based on their track record to agitate India for a full scale war.

Since its about 10 years Pak is looking for another war.

Such incidents have happened many times in the past and the Indian army have not issued a statement saying there has been a mutilation unlike this one that is why this is diffrent to previous cases.

Thats hardly something that can be used to 'corroborate' what did or did not happened ! Either way if 'a lack of past history' was what divides the 'guilty' from the 'innocent' mankind would never have coined the age old adage - Theres always a first time for everything.

Doing a cross border raid and beheading are two different things. One I could defend as doing their job while the other I can only say would be the lowest a human being can go. IF this is done by a PA soldier I want to see him suffer. These barbaric actions are not our armies upbringing. This is actually what this army has been fighting for the past 10 years. I still do not feel a soldier did this and will wait for more proofs which considering the Indian side is tough to cypher through.

Nothing but a bid by Pakistan to put Kashmir back into the fore front.. Peace has been coming back to Kashmir. They want to bring Kashmir back into world media as a conflict hotspot. This is the only explanation

If the beheadings were indeed carried out by Pakistanis in Indian territory - We don't have the 'facts' or anything close to 'circumstantial evidence' to say that such was the case.

That is why I said in the earlier post that if that is the case..

However, ToI is showing the damaged house due to Pakistani firing.. This again you will dispute but still it will be unacceptable if the be headings are done..

It might be the work of terrorists and the terrorists working along Soldiers are no less than soldiers.... so it means the same.

Terrorist, or not. Professional soldiers shouldn't behave this way. From all armies in the world, Pakistanis should know how cruel beheadings are. They have been many times victims of such barbaric acts.

One one hand they summoned Indian envoy in Islamabad.

And on other hand their Army Headquarters gave order for such attack ?

If our BC coward leaders have some shame left, then they should not hold back IA from taking Revenge of this brutal attack and mutilation of Bodies.

india shows its agression against neighbors again!

It's time for China, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Nepal and Maldives to bring down the elephant!

You cant fight your own war and depend on small countries like SL,Nepal,Maldives???

High IQ and Low Confidence Chinese Dragon. :lol: :lol:

So our soldiers mutilated a body, they had the time to do that but forgot to kill the 2 injured. And also the Pakistani army had denied any such thing taking place. So I will take their word over the Indians any day.

i would agree with @Aslan

One one hand they summoned Indian envoy in Islamabad.

And on other hand their Army Headquarters gave order for such attack ?

If our BC coward leaders have some shame left, then they should not hold back IA from taking Revenge of this brutal attack and mutilation of Bodies.

goes to show how much the civilian govt and military are aloof from each other

Last edited by a moderator:
That's what I don't get. why would an army who have been in the receiving end of the barbaric acts would do to another soldier ?...

indians tried to distract public attention from the rape protests by attacking Pakistan. Now Pakistan is giving them a beating they will never forget. Look at the indians running away from battle again.

Chup kar...
Eat chowmin and sleep tight..

Back
Top Bottom