What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

Sand monkeys outplayed and out maneuvered your country up to a point where your columnists in papers like Yeni Safak are crying about Iran establishing a new Persian empire, while your incompetent forces are struggling to take al-Bab.

Sand monkeys so strong that Israel, the US, Saudi, Turkey and Qatar are all crying about Iranian power.

Just remember that no Turk will ever have the strategic thinking of an Iranian.
So much strategic thinking, that Iran has been conquered and kept under Arabs and Turks for more than thousand year.

Iran thinks it's smart whereas in reality it is being used by the US to keep the ME busy with sectarianism, hence the US softening on Iran, while the US focusses on China. Iran gets too strong, US will tip the balance to others in the region, and vice-versa = summary of the ME. Indeed, the best way of fooling a fool is to have him believe that he's not being fooled. Enough beating down a troll, ciao.

Sand monkeys outplayed and out maneuvered your country up to a point where your columnists in papers like Yeni Safak are crying about Iran establishing a new Persian empire, while your incompetent forces are struggling to take al-Bab.

Sand monkeys so strong that Israel, the US, Saudi, Turkey and Qatar are all crying about Iranian power.

Don't you have a woman to stone to death or something you disgusting Iranian terrorist!! LOL

yeah establisht the persian empire. in syrian desert.

So much strategic thinking, that Iran has been conquered and kept under Arabs and Turks for more than thousand year.

Iran thinks it's smart whereas in reality it is being used by the US to keep the ME busy with sectarianism, hence the US softening on Iran, while the US focusses on China. Iran gets too strong, US will tip the balance to others in the region, and vice-versa = summary of the ME. Indeed, the best way of fooling a fool is to have him believe that he's not being fooled. Enough beating down a troll, ciao.
man you are giving credits to the mullahs

Hahaha says the gypsy that got ruled by Turks for over a thousand years.

The problem with FSA Euphrates Shield Rebels is that they were not trained by Turkey. The current Euphrates Shield FSA Forces is made of multiple groups patched together whereas the Iranians have been training Hezbollah for years and in their own style thus they are able to use them effectively. We just started the game that Iran has been playing for many years. They put a lot of money into various armed groups in the region and now they are reaping the benefits. They are close to gaining the Mediterranean acces that many Persian states have tried to get. They have significant influence in Yemen from where they can threaten international shipping aside from the influence they already have over oil shipments in the gulf. In order to achieve this however they had to deal with decades of sanctions and a lot of money spent on weapons and training.

Euphrates Shield is providing us decent results but to have a larger affect we need greater number of local forces and they need quality training. ISIS at its zenith spread very fast, YPG also made quick gains. Euphrates Shield should have the capacity to make similar gains.

well our leaders don't value the lives of our soldiers, especially erdogan i don't see him crying for our soldiers. but i did see him cry for palestine, he think they deserve to die since it was them who choose to become a millitary men, while his sons live and travel aroud the world..

Time to stop the discussion here. We are repeating the same arguments.

I sincerely feel bad for your casualties. They are a victim of Erdogan's failed foreign policy.
the mullahs are far worse than erdogan, at least we don't force women to dress like ninjas..

well our leaders don't value the lives of our soldiers, especially erdogan i don't see him crying for our soldiers. but i did see him cry for palestine, he think they deserve to die since it was them who choose to become a millitary men, while his sons live and travel aroud the world..
You want to win a war without casualties !!! you have no choice than to fight isis and other terrorists or you will have to fight them inside turkey

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom