What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

Natural alliances via common sect is not "outplay" or "cunningness" you literally did nothing for this outcome. People in middle east are just retarded sectarians.

You really want to compare your army with the Iraqi army? The latter has been plagued by widespread desertion, corruption, sectarian tensions, political instability, etc. Moreover, Mosul is ten times the size of al-Bab, and the fact that your army hasn't even managed to take Qabasin, let alone al-Bab, is nothing but a failure.

I never mentioned the Turkish army. If you can read properly then you would know i said rebels. Turkish presence in this operation is limited to fire support by artillery, airstrikes and tanks. The entire rebels force of the EuphratesShield only consist about 2500 rebels in total. Like i said dont compare the two operations, they are widely different in their approach and goal.

Natural alliances via common sect is not "outplay" or "cunningness" you literally did nothing for this outcome. People in middle east are just retarded sectarians.

Literally nothing? Haha, like we didn't train Hezbollan to dominate the battlefield in Syria, stop IS at the gates of Baghdad, chase IS out of Jurf al-Sakhar, help the Kurds to stop IS near Erbil, help to the lift IS-siege on Turkmen city of Amerli, take back Aleppo, etc.

And all this with only the deployment of advisors. Strong Persian Gypsy army is strong!

Literally nothing? Haha, like we didn't train Hezbollan to dominate the battlefield in Syria, stop IS at the gates of Baghdad, chase IS out of Jurf al-Sakhar, help the Kurds to stop IS near Erbil, help to the lift IS-siege on Turkmen city of Amerli, take back Aleppo, etc.

And all this with only the deployment of advisors. Strong Persian Gypsy army is strong!

You know that sounds like? A kid taking a little branch to a bonfire and thinking he helped.

Isis are sending more troops into al bab and are let go by everyone else of course but what do they have there to fight so furiously could it be that their boy al baghdadi live there i will not be surprised

Despite your trolling...

“Now the number of Iran’s martyrs as defenders of shrine has exceeded 1,000,” Mohammadali Shahidi Mahallati, head of Iran’s Foundation of Martyrs, has been quoted as saying by the Islamic Republic’s state-controlled Tasnim News Agency, according to Reuters.

That number included Afghan Hazara fighters who were refugees in Iran. The amount of Iranians killed in Syria hasn't exceeded 500 in five years.

I will not go into detail about Mullahs, for the thread is not about Mullahs, but also i would like to add before Russian bear entered into the field, the mullahs were inevitably to be defeated, now it is actually Russians that deserves the credits, not mullahs.

The Russian aerial deployment was planned together with Iranian ground involvement. It were largely Iranians directed fighters who took over large swaths of lands after the Russian deployment. Iran has managed to keep alive a largely depleted and low morale Syrian army with not more than hundreds of advisors. That is nothing but a miracle.

I don't see any assault helicopter in our operation. AFAIK they can fly more than maximum altitude can MANPADs reach. 3-5 helicopter could be a game changer, since they can instantly see the enemy move and neutralise. There are hundreds of videos about Apache helicopter which assist US troops in cities, they get pretty much amazing kills without risking troops. They have good maneuvra capability, can stay at one point for enough time to watch enemy area (not like a fighter jet which has to turn around the city with high speed) and much more cheaper to operate than fighters.

Until now, we use our fighters only when we detect some targets, jets come to area after few hours and hit the targets. They didnt actually assist our troops while our troops are moving.

So that 50% boy is in a identity crisis, if go right he is indian and left porsian. Poor boy you are surenas..

God if I was Russia, I would pull back just to see Iranians do their "miracle". A doctor saves a life, and another dude thinks that it was God's miracle.

So that 50% boy is in a identity crisis, if go right he is indian and left porsian.

100% Iranian. No crisis.

I don't see any assault helicopter in our operation. AFAIK they can fly above than maximum altitude can MANPADs reach. 3-5 helicopter could be a game changer, since they can instantly see the enemy move and neutralise. There are hundreds of videos about Apache helicopter which assist US troops in cities, they get pretty much amazing kills without risking troops. They have good maneuvra capability, can stay at one point for enough time to watch enemy area (not like a fighter jet which has to turn around the city with high speed) and much more cheaper to operate than fighters.

Since now, we use our fighters only when we detect some targets, jets come to area after few hours and hit the targets. They didnt actually assist our troops while our troops are moving.

Syria won't let your air force operate above north Syria without their approval.

Don't be mad at me because your highly incompetent army is failing in north Syria.
Talking of 'highly incompetence', let me tell you a joke. The iranian army has scandalously lost thousands of personnel including, wait, here comes the best part, high ranking dudes/generals of the irgc (or whatever) :disagree:

Thank Russia and the US for turning the tide and from saving your face, otherwise who knows how many more coffins full with iranian generals would have returned.

God if I was Russia, I would pull back just to see Iranians do their "miracle". A doctor saves a life, and another dude thinks that it was God's miracle.

Iranians are hardly fighting on the ground. Let that sink in for a moment. Aerial power alone moreover isn't enough to take back territories. You need competent ground forces. And that is when Iran-trained Hezbollah came along.

Number of casualities of our soldiers doubled in a single day.

100% Iranian. No crisis.

Syria won't let your air force operate above north Syria without their approval.
Without the us and the russians you are a joke an absolute and total failure stop bragging troll.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom