What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

Lol @ Persian gypsy

Are you mad because my Persian gypsy army has take over the region with only a couple hundreds of advisors, while your army is struggling to take over a small city as al-Bab?

Strong Persian Gypsy army!!11!!

Bqvj0JM.jpg

India has the strongest army in the world. It could conquer whole of Asia within a time span of 5 days if wants to.

Hahahahahaha you cannot even handle Pakistan let alone Asia it consists of countries like China Bangladesh and many more my incompetent Indian brother you need to stop the madness and learn at least turkey is fighting on the front unlike you retards who cannot even kill 2 terrorists without taking 5 days mate

Are you mad because my Persian gypsy army has take over the region with only a couple hundreds of advisors, while your army is struggling to take over a small city as al-Bab?

Strong Persian Gypsy army!!11!!

Bqvj0JM.jpg

Take over the region? Are you joking? There was thousands of dead 'advisors' in the past years. What are you talking about.

Hahahahahaha you cannot even handle Pakistan let alone Asia it consists of countries like China Bangladesh and many more my incompetent Indian brother you need to stop the madness and learn at least turkey is fighting on the front unlike you retards who cannot even kill 2 terrorists without taking 5 days mate

He's a Persian gypsy not Indian.

Take over the region? Are you joking? There was thousands of dead 'advisors' in the past years. What are you talking about.

Syrians and Russians are using dead Iranian bodies as shields. Thats how they help lol.

450 killed in five years. Almost the same amount as Turkish soldiers has been killed in one year by Kurdish fighters, let alone now in Syria.

You must be mad that my Persian Gypsy army and government has outplayed your government in both Syria and Iraq.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom