What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

The morons in Damascus decided to recognise Abkhazia. Georgia will now definitely be supportive if Turkey should annex any Syrian territory.
You have to understand that without Russian support Syria would not exist today. So it's given they had to recognize that move.

And I would like to remind that we're not there to grab Syrian land, so that comment is imo provocation.

I think it's more important Turkey and Iran work on clearing and reestablishing Syrian rule on all of Syria. Russia is IMO not interested in that kind of result because that means they can force Syria to do more.

Turkey and Iran needs to find common ground here. I imagine Iran supports Azerbaijan and we support "Assad". Which in my book means we help Assad gain control of the oilfields and reestablish governance over their territories.

I did explain the need of governance earlier, and the need for "kids glove" approach.

Those are nice news. Give Syrians chance to live in their own country and work there, and they will gladly take it. At least that's what I believe.

Those are nice news. Give Syrians chance to live in their own country and work there, and they will gladly take it. At least that's what I believe.
Your word in god's ear -
I think that would relieve Turkey immensely - 40B $ for refugees, the money could have been better invested ... because internationally Turkish performance is not recognized anyway ...
I hope that they achieve independence and that turkey will eventually benefit from possible investments

These bombs attacking Turkish parts of Syria wont stop until the region is cleansed from ypg and the extremist crowds from isis and al qaeda along with iranian proxies.

The thing is these animals are under the protection of the usa, iran and russia. Turkey has to act.

EeG29t8XoAAs5gq

Map of agricultural lands in Syria

EeG3pafWkAA18q0

Kasiyun Brigades, known for their high-level assassinations against the regime

Back
Top Bottom