What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

There’s no reason for continued war russia got what it wanted turks are getting what they want and the iranians will finally have their dream come true-a true shia land bridge connecting iran iraq syria and lebanon

I think that instead of banning them from making videos, they should send them to a command/media centre where they can be analysed before being posted, because that way there is control over information/ misinformation.
I agree, but most of the information revealed is insignificant.

Pure drama hahahahah what they can do when turkey attacks with 25-30 suicide drones and 5-10 som cruise missiles that would be unnecessary embarrassment for s300 and russians
I agree, if Syria tries ANYTHING they will suffer an attack much worse than what US/UK/France did before.

UAVs currently in the air will have easy work before they even manage to set the SAMs up. What the Assadists need to understand clearly now is: you are not fighting just rebels now but the largest army in Europe who have airbases closer to the action than your own airbases. Turkey has been at the mercy of Assad and Russian all this time because of fears of more refugees. This is no more the case.

Last edited:
I guess Iranian backed forces will nothing do, to annoy Erdogan. US/Israel and S.A. are just waiting to attack Iran. Erdogan could hook up this alliance.
Erdogan seems to agree with Iran on a lot of things relating to Syria issue.

I guess Iranian backed forces will nothing do, to annoy Erdogan. US/Israel and S.A. are just waiting to attack Iran. Erdogan could hook up this alliance.

Erdogan would win noble prize of the most stupid man if accept any war against Iran.
Everything US invade Turkey neighbours, they enforced the Kurdish fighting force of this region, Iran would not be so different.

YPG is giving multiple areas to SAA, things could take a turn here.

Back
Top Bottom