What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

DHl6a32XYAAKD5H.jpg

Atatürk: "There is no defense line, but a defense territory"

Even when we create a clean zone on our southern border in Syria, PKK/YPG will still be operational in other places out of it.
So, Unless the yellow is completely taken and cleaned from terrorists in order to stop possible threats in future , we cant say our job is done in Syria. Afrin was only a little part of that. We should cut the head of snake, not a little part of its tail.

We should/can do it while the conjuncture is convenient.

Lawrence of Arabia 2.0 failed!

_100474445_13c8767e-3270-45b4-ae14-e132cb330a00.jpg

Too bad, I could really use a girl right now. :nana:

DHl6a32XYAAKD5H.jpg

Atatürk: "There is no defense line, but a defense territory"

Even when we create a clean zone on our southern border in Syria, PKK/YPG will still be operational in other places out of it.
So, Unless the yellow is completely taken and cleaned from terrorists in order to stop possible threats in future , we cant say our job is done in Syria. Afrin was only a little part of that. We should cut the head of snake, not a little part of its tail.

We should/can do it while the conjuncture is convenient.

Head of the snake is also in north Iraq.

I don't believe for a second that Iraqi kurd pesgmerge doesn't support pkk behind closed doors.

Probably also has some branch in Iran.

Problem isn't the terrorists really, the problem is our stupid neighbours that are unable to protect their own territories..

Syria, Iraq, Iran... We have a problem because of these idiots that can't even control their own country!

They don't even deserve to have their own country since they can't even control it.

Pathetic!

Last edited:

It's not the first time, that something like that happen...almost all New observation point were given this "free shelling" and that goes sometimes for few days...
And Everytime, TSK answer "weakly"... They have to answer with no mercy and total destruction of the shelling point, need to make an example...otherwise it will continue...

Thank God, no TSK soldier were hit, since then...but when it happens...what will be the excuse given? we "didn't want" to sanswer back... and that cost use precious life...

In this conflict, only Turkey answered " weakly" when they were directly targeted... RU or US make their point when such things happen... with total annihilation on those who dared to make a move...

Last edited:
NDF should be considered a terrorist group and dealt with the same way as ISIS and the PKK

NDF are not aliens... They don't move without orders... But From who? You'll choose...
I'm sure most people know exactly whose giving the orders. But we should Wait till there are more details on exactly what happened.
If NDF forces still haven't learnt their lesson then some balancing actions are necessary and I don't think this insect army will cause too much problem for Turkey and her local partners.

To the east of Afrin is Manbij. Thats where American troops are stationed illegally occupying part of Syria. These troops there are providing cover to Kurds and purportedly fighting ISIS. We all know how sincere America is in fighting ISIS in Syria.

Knowing this that USA is harboring Kurds in Manbij and vicinity, I wonder how will Turkey tackle this situation?

I'm sure most people know exactly whose giving the orders. But we should Wait till there are more details on exactly what happened.
If NDF forces still haven't learnt their lesson then some balancing actions are necessary and I don't think this insect army will cause too much problem for Turkey and her local partners.
Ofc, they have limited power on ground...But what happen if some Turkish soldiers get hit/injured or killed?
What will turkey do, more than those "response" shelling?

That's the main, Q... What will Turkey do? Making her point like RU or the US?
BUt those two...didn't wait that one of their soldiers to get killed or severely injured to make their point... They just needed One Hit... That's the difference.

https://hathalyoum.net/articles/1485743-مسؤول-ايراني-نسيطر-على-5-دول-بالمنطقة-من-

Supreme council member Hassan Rahimpour Azghadi saying Iran controls 5 countries in the region and should declare a Persian empire in the region.

Ofc, they have limited power on ground...But what happen if some Turkish soldiers get hit/injured or killed?
What will turkey do, more than those "response" shelling?

That's the main, Q... What will Turkey do? Making her point like RU or the US?
BUt those two...didn't wait that one of their soldiers to get killed or severely injured to make their point... They just needed One Hit... That's the difference.
Wait and see what the facts are first. Right now it's just assadist media claiming 40 grad rockets fired at the observation point. If it turns out to be true I'm sure tsk will deal with it appropriately.

Back
Top Bottom