What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

İlla küfür mü edelim?

Evet. Because you are parroting the same propaganda over and over again for the last two weeks. You don't contribute anything else to this thread other than your "FSA=ISIS". If that was true Al-Bab wouldn't be the most peaceful area in syria atm. But you do you buddy.

Erdogan says we will attack Sincar in Iraq next:

http://www.haberturk.com/cumhurbask...savcilari-kura-toreni-nde-aciklamalar-1882503

sincar_5528.jpg

Evet. Because you are parroting the same propaganda over and over again for the last two weeks. You don't contribute anything else to this thread other than your "FSA=ISIS". If that was true Al-Bab wouldn't be the most peaceful area in syria atm. But you do you buddy.

I have been saying the same thing since the beginning. FSA lacks proper authority, discipline and unity. Some are hardcore Islamists, some are purely there for money, like those looters. NO SANE PERSON can deny that they are problematic. Sooner or later they will be partially disbanded, maybe by force because its seems like its impossible to make all of them give up on their old ways and create a proper army out of them.

I have been commenting on every aspect of the Syrian issue, military, political, economic. I have been making honest self criticism while openly declaring my side. Konuya benim gibiler değil de sizin gibi özeleştiri yapmaktan aciz klavye komandoları mı katkıda bulunuyor?

Mullah-made ammunition seized in Afrin:

The same 107 mm Mullah-made rocket found in Agraba,Damascus, 2012:

The Mullah and PKK terrorists' alliance, which is against agreement.

Seized from PKK terrorists in Afrin:

They are identical to 3 pages of Mullah-made weapons seized in different times and locations:
If pages not seen, click on the uploaded files in the end.
''
Rocket_Collection_3.png

Mortar_4_1.png

Mortar_4_2.png

''

The source: http://musingsoniraq.blogspot.com.tr/2012/08/a-history-of-iranian-weapons-shipments.html

İlla küfür mü edelim?

Sorry but he has a point. You're saying the same thing over and over again, you are generalising the highly fractured FSA, you are not taking into account what they have achieved in the ES region, you and others are expecting miracles in Afrin which we have just liberated.

You're the opposite of a fan boy which isn't good either. You arent self-critical, you're just anti.

Sorry but he has a point. You're saying the same thing over and over again, you are generalising the highly fractured FSA, you are not taking into account what they have achieved in the ES region, you and others are expecting miracles in Afrin which we have just liberated.

You're the opposite of a fan boy which isn't good either. You arent self-critical, you're just anti.

I mention the same thing when a incident that supports what I previously said comes up. "Highly fractured" is one of the parimary reasons of trouble. Its Turkey that partially manages to keep them together and control them. But even with Turkey's authority they are not entirely controlled. They lack a authority and order among themselves, a real high command that as accepted by everyone and is actually feared.

I think in the end we will support the more orderly and loyal groups to sweep away the thrash among them. I hope it doesnt happens through violence, bad for public.

Let the FSA loot whatever they want lmao. As if its our deal to manage them. Its their country after all lmao. Now start with changing the demographics in the region and dont allow kurds back.

Back
Top Bottom