What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

Most are attention seekers, wanted some fame, got it for half a day and tomorrow will be forgotten lol, resting in shit now.

Not even pkk will remember her after a month. Nobody remembers the french idiot who threatened turkey in january anymore. Most of them are bigots and racists in their heart. Like many love to say these days. The Brown-Red alliance.

A series of Tweet, about the Ammunition depot "sources" are being researched
Mostly Iranian /Russian (+East EU) made and a very small fraction of US made.

@Combat-Master YOu asked about the source of the anti-recoil ammunition, it is indeed Iranian.
This is exactly why they were ordered to leave those stocks there. They burned civilian cars to make sure TSK and FSA won't have them, why they didn't destroy ammunition stocks in a first hand?

I a
After all the operations, we still couldn't teach these FSA guys not to shout tekbir for everything. The guy sees 2 boxes of weapons and starts shouting Allahu Akbar. I mean why... Dude just load them up and get in formation. Why all the shouting? Allah is already there watching you anyway.

From what I've seen, the FSA red berets are much more organized than these small brigades. They are much more disciplined. These amateurs most probably even slow down progress on many areas during operations. We saw how they are still shooting randomly, after all the instruction and after all these years of war. We should give training to all of them instead of picking. It will put them all in order. It will be much better for them. Then perhaps, they can build a better nation for themselves, instead of shouting tekbir any time they see a camera rolling.

I am afraid this is cultural thing, they won't stop doing that even if you pay them :)

The blast would have been very big, and destroying those weapons would probably mean they would need to explain themselves to their allies.

This is exactly why they were ordered to leave those stocks there. They burned civilian cars to make sure TSK and FSA won't have them, why they didn't destroy ammunition stocks in a first hand?
Why would you want them to waste time in destroying that stock?
Maybe they couldn't for X reasons or Didn't have enough equipment to do so... Who knows.

But destroying it, is useless... Since the one they are fighting against is "literally" with endless ammunitions...
And almost never in Syrian conflict, Stocks were destroyed before hand, when someone run from a position or before being taken...
We saw it with SAA vs ISIS / FSA vs ISIS /FSA vs SAA and so on...

One thing we can be sure about this conflict...no one is dry on weapon... whoever he is...

Why would you want them to waste time in destroying that stock?
Maybe they couldn't for X reasons or Didn't have enough equipment to do so... Who knows.

But destroying it, is useless... Since the one they are fighting against is "literally" with endless ammunitions...
And almost never in Syrian conflict, Stocks were destroyed before hand, when someone run from a position or before being taken...
We saw it with SAA vs ISIS / FSA vs ISIS /FSA vs SAA and so on...

One thing we can be sure about this conflict...no one is dry on weapon... whoever he is...
you misunderstood me bro

''A series of Tweet, about the Ammunition depot "sources" are being researched
Mostly Iranian /Russian (+East EU) made and a very small fraction of US made.''

What I meant is that they left those Russian and Iranian made stocks intentionally.

Nööruyon birader yaw, kucuk penis sakalarimi silmisler!!!

So you want to be arab we get it, just move to Saudi Arabia.
If someone deleted it then there is some reason behind it. I am letting you to discover it yourself.

According to İrfaın Sapmaz on his live stream, The troops are preparing for Tel Rifaat offensive.
Inshallah we will move to Tal Rifat as well. It seemed not so easy in political plan but lets see... for sure interesting things are coming.

According to İrfaın Sapmaz on his live stream, The troops are preparing for Tel Rifaat offensive.

Better to setup a large police force in Afrin and surrounding villages before moving forward.
Or we could have many terrorists attacks.

US blabbering pkk propaganda. These are the same people who killed 2000-3000 civilians in raqqa and let the pkk loot the rest under the eyes of american soldiers and think they can berate Turkey on Afrin? Turkey needs to answer this with an iron fist, after this day the American-Turkish alliance has gone from crumbling to non-existent. Destroys towns and cities all over syria, killes ten thousand civilians while doing so, lets pkk oppress the population, lets pkk loot civilian homes and thinks it can berate Turkey on Afrin. Piece of a shit country.

The time has come to shift the focus on cooperation with Russia.

Disciplining FSA will be problematic.

Yes because Al-Bab and the ES-Areas don't exist. They are looting and gangraping everybody there. Get your head of your ***. If people only read your comments here you would think FSA is beheading,raping, looting and beating everybody in Al-Bab and the other areas.

"A couple FSA fighters looted and have been dismissed from duty" -"OH MY GAWD EVERYBODY IS LOOTIN GHTEY ARE BEAHDING EVEN THA STATUES OH MY GAWD GENOCIDE HALP"

That is literally the summary of today. A couple guys looted have been arrested, dismissed and will be punished and everybody acts like Afrin is burning and every civilians has been beheaded and burned alive.

1882857_620x410.jpg

ABD Dışişleri'nden Afrin açıklaması!
http://www.haberturk.com/son-dakika-abd-disisleri-nden-afrin-aciklamasi-1882857

Back
Top Bottom