What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

where did you read that?

But it can be a video they havent released before... Bulbul is since weeks cleared.

Who are "you"?

The real question is who are you? Right only a Defence Forum Member who doesn't want to see the Turkish Flag in Syria... our Soldiers martyred there.
Turkey.gif

Now pi$$ off and troll somewhere else...

Who are "you"?

Why are you so afraid of the Turkish flag? Turkey invests a lot in this region and it has every right to put its flag up there. If today, Turkey goes into full blown war with Syria, will you come and say; "we shouldn't raise our flag in areas we have conquered." All kinds of terrorist flags have been raised in that area for the last couple of years and nobody from the Syrian government said a thing about it, so why should you? Are you a ypg member?

The real question is who are you? Right only a Defence Forum Member who doesn't want to see the Turkish Flag in Syria... our Soldiers martyred there.
Turkey.gif

Now pi$$ off and troll somewhere else...

Well, sadly for you i am not a troll. I am just a turkish citizen like you i suppose. The difference is that i am a realist. I look to future and i dont like what i see. Hopefully you guys are right and WE (as turkish citizens right) will be victorious against pkk both in syria and turkey. But i doubt that.

About the flag. I am just telling you what international community will think if you do that. But i guess you dont realise the importance of it. Btw you should check yourself if you cant appreciate your soldiers without the flag. Do it like i do. Be sorry.

Why are you so afraid of the Turkish flag? Turkey invests a lot in this region and it has every right to put its flag up there. If today, Turkey goes into full blown war with Syria, will you come and say; "we shouldn't raise our flag in areas we have conquered." All kinds of terrorist flags have been raised in that area for the last couple of years and nobody from the Syrian government said a thing about it, so why should you? Are you a ypg member?

Lol, weak and predictable. I never said i was afraid? And yes Turkey invests alot in the region to clear the area from terrorists, not to conquer it.

Turkey cant go an all out war with syria. I know you want to conquer lands. You probably dream about it every day. But we shouldnt. It would bring more problems in the region. And it doesnt benefit Turkey at all. Literally useless.

I only care about my country. I dont care about anything else. And if putting flags in the cleared regions is bad for my country. I say it as it is.

This is a tough one. Trump will have to decide whether he will see his troops fighting Turks or Russians

Hey bro's what's wrong with CNN?

Look at the video here:
https://edition.cnn.com/2018/03/18/middleeast/turkey-afrin-syria---intl/index.html

In the video many civilians suffer in a hospital because of Turkey.

And towards the end is a little boy screaming because of injury/pain on his hand which even broke my heart.

What is this propaganda against Turkey?

This is a tough one. Trump will have to decide whether he will see his troops fighting Turks or Russians

Maybe Trump will fight Greeks first to warm up first?

Just for fun because you are such easy targets. :cheesy:

Trump has no control over any of it whatsoever. His new Secretary of State is CIA itself. CIA is now free to roam middle east with whatever plans it had. Maybe this time, they will form a new midget state and make them fight bears. Who knows really? CIA is so unpredictable that they may get bored with Syria altogether and find a new place to disrupt.

Also, to the CIA officer reading this, please don't form a midget state in Syria...just please. YPG is enough comedy already...

Why are you people so narrow minded. Like you literally cant use your brain? Or do you not want to use it? Me not wanting our flag on syrian land doesnt mean the flag itself bothers me. Like is that so hard to understand? I am starting to feel like you are 12. It isnt that hard to understand people. Gaining land is not a benefitial. Do you understand this. Use translate if its too hard for you. GAINING LAND ISNT BENEFITIAL. It wont make turkey stronger, it wont make pkk weaker, if anything it will cause more problems. It will help USA though, thats for sure. I guess you want to help USA. It seems to me that you are more like a pkk troll than i am. Hmm.

Lol
Half of your countrymen here are not bright people at all. Their phobia of everything, lack of knowledge and love for conspiracy theories is sickening and mind boggling.
Now, since I am the only American here, you will be useful to us only if you fight regime forces and their allies. Not Russians, Turks for historical reasons fear drunk Ivans, but loyalists and yellow banner waving, 12th imam anticipating silly shias :lol:

Here we go:lol:like i said First Class cluelessness
Trump brings Pompeo, gives him cia spot, year later nominates him as a head of State Dept and still “Trump has no control over any of it whatsoever”
Unbelievable :suicide:

You have face to come back ? Did you not learn from last time. GO from here GO

Back
Top Bottom