What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

Germans linked with PKK/ YPG Propaganda @Bismarck

He writes 150 soldiers captured, more than 60 killed and Turkey begs for firecease. LOL

LOL, he tops all PKK propaganda, tomorrow he could write Turks used nukes in Afrin. Shameless

This is the result of Europe's so-called "freedom of press". These people will say anything for the right amount. I'm not actually making this up. You can search for this guy. He even has a wikipedia page which says that he was so desperate that in 2014, he wrote homeworks for students. They tried to make him resign but he resisted. This guy in desperate need for cash. It even says: "On May 7, 2012, Huch was sentenced by the district court Koblenz for tax evasion to a term of imprisonment of one year and three months...He was once again sentenced to one year and six months in prison by the same court on 3 June 2017 for the same offense."

In short, if somebody pays this guy enough cash, he would gladly tweet anything required. With no restraints on this so-called "journalism" in Germany, such people begin to influence others by spreading lies and propaganda. This must be considered hate speech and it must have some sort of consequence. With the right support, this guy could get hundreds of thousands of followers and he could influence millions with his fabricated "news".

This is the result of Europe's so-called "freedom of press". These people will say anything for the right amount. I'm not actually making this up. You can search for this guy. He even has a wikipedia page which says that he was so desperate that in 2014, he wrote homeworks for students. They tried to make him resign but he resisted. This guy in desperate need for cash. It even says: "On May 7, 2012, Huch was sentenced by the district court Koblenz for tax evasion to a term of imprisonment of one year and three months...He was once again sentenced to one year and six months in prison by the same court on 3 June 2017 for the same offense."

In short, if somebody pays this guy enough cash, he would gladly tweet anything required. With no restraints on this so-called "journalism" in Germany, such people begin to influence others by spreading lies and propaganda. This must be considered hate speech and it must have some sort of consequence. With the right support, this guy could get hundreds of thousands of followers and he could influence millions with his fabricated "news".

Welcome buddy:welcome:

The PYD is a tool used by the USA to partition Syria and as mentioned on the thread PYD allowed Isil fighters safe passage from Riqqah to attack the Syrian Army in Dier El Zor .

PYD plays a dirty game in Syria and their future role will be to build a land corridor to Jordanian border with American support. The USA dropped sea link project as it would pass through Russian bases on Mediterranean sea . The Real American objective is to reach Jordanian border , this can explain why they insisted on taking over Northern Dier El Zor . The next few years will be interesting to watch .

Thats a cheesy argument. Afrin is obviously a predominantly Kurdish region. What would you say if Assad placed Arab refugees in the middle of Turkmen areas? You would say indirect ethnic cleansing. Thats why I'm saying it should be done orderly and silently.
I think you misunderstood the tweet. The hashtag isn’t part of the sentence.

I wonder why there are never soldiers doing the rabia sign. I guess the front line is too intense for these guys. They rather do this rabia sign from a safe distance. Anyway, RIP. :(
That’s not the rabia sign, but ulkucu sign for basboa/bozkurt

I think you misunderstood the tweet. The hashtag isn’t part of the sentence.

That’s not the rabia sign, but ulkucu sign for basboa/bozkurt
He says why they never do rabia sign . He means that rabua sign users always cowards at safe distance and wolf sign always at frontline

Thats a cheesy argument. Afrin is obviously a predominantly Kurdish region. What would you say if Assad placed Arab refugees in the middle of Turkmen areas? You would say indirect ethnic cleansing. Thats why I'm saying it should be done orderly and silently.
Well so basicly you cant put Turkish people in south east Turkey because of the ethnic population there??

Give us some numbers of Afrin...

If court orders and sentences are published, just link it to his tweet. And ask how much he was paid.

I think Unfortunately it is not neither DShK 12.7x108mm nor ZPK(KPV) 14.5x114mm.
This gun has larger ammo near 20mm. But I dont think its either russian 23mm zpu.
I think its fucking 20mm oerlikon cannon ! NATO caliber gun.
27y3gva.jpg

Yes I think you are correct.

View attachment 449547

One thing bothers me, no gadgets on the MPT 76's?

Close Combats happen mostly in 100 -200 meters so after 300 meters they need scope but if they well educated they overcome over 300 meters too.
İn this area fighters mostly fire without aim so they train themself for fast combat.

They fire two eyes open, they doesnt close one eye like infantry.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom