What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

Post latest map
Btw fight against ypg would be much easier compared to fighting isis in elbab they gave a tough fight
Ypg is falling like flies

TCG Noah’s Ark? :(

Serious note UA Maps pkkadmin is slow to update maps, any real map to show our gains?
FSA posts captured YPG PKK terrorists. They are trembling. FSA is very angry they say they didn't forget the barbaric parade with killed Arap FSA fighters on a truck in Manbij.

Once you do that you have far less problems, like in Iraq where the KRG is in its place now.

We will bring our Arap brothers peace again.

Latest map

Attachments

• IMG_20180122_181700.jpg
    IMG_20180122_181700.jpg
    328.2 KB · Views: 95
They never were truly powerful or capable militarily, they exploited the weaknesses and internal crisis situations of Iraq and Syria to paint that image with western media help. The Peshmerga has barely done anything against IS but dig trenches and pose with camera's, they stand no chance neither does the YPG. Kurds are blinded by nationalism, until you show them this they won't accept it. Once you do that you have far less problems, like in Iraq where the KRG is in its place now.

Yeah, l really get annoyed when l watch western media coverage about ISIS in lraq...lt was the Iraqi army who fought ISIS and pushed them out from almost every city but the only thing they do is showing some Peshmerga militias posing for the cameras and doing stupid separatists propaganda.

BTW, the amount of disinformation & lies from PKK terrorists is just ridiculous. At this point, l think they're using every photo they can find to discredit the operation.

We need to work together with Assad. According to sources Assad is allowing PYD to supply in Afrin. If we assure Assad that we acknowledge him we will have a powerful ally against PYD.

We need to work together with Assad. According to sources Assad is allowing PYD to supply in Afrin. If we assure Assad that we acknowledge him we will have a powerful ally against PYD.

Russia coordinates the contacts with ASSAD, but Iran is a bit concerned. In one an hour UN extraordinary Sec. Council meeting begins. I am curious how Russia will vote.

Some sort of thermobaric RPG rounds
You are right. Russian TBG7 rounds. I could see it on the RPG rounds chart.

Russia coordinates the contacts with ASSAD, but Iran is a bit concerned. In one an hour UN extraordinary Sec. Council meeting begins. I am curious how Russia will vote.

To me it feels like Russia is forcing Assad to accept the Turkish incursion.

Russia punishes PYD for coming to close to US policy.

Assad sees Turkish incursion as a threat because it doesn’t know if Erdoğan recognizes Assad or not.

I think we slowly recognize Assad. If SAA and TSK work together North Syria will be cleaned very quickly.

Back
Top Bottom