What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

I admit, not having read the whole topic

But, the kurdish problem, got very emphasized after the whole development in Syria. Before the war, opressed kurds remained silent and invisible

But, Erdoghan, bribed, by the promises of S. Wahabbia and Qatar, does his best and offers turkish territory, as a base for rebellion inside of Syria

Assad, survived, but the kurds, connected their territories, bigger than ever before. And they are armed well than ever

Problem emerged due to the S. Wahabbia, Qatar , parts of Washington adminstration and Erdoghan stupidity

Erdoghan was not smart enough, to asses whats happen next, if Assad remains as a factor in Syria, and the country is de facto devided, like its took place with kurdish territories

Its great deal, Erdoghan fault, and nothing cant justify him. Now you have really serious problem, contrary the times when you had zero issues with Bashar, who you tried to topple for the sake of gulf state treasuries

No , have fun and eternal instability at your borders

Go and tell your stories to little boys....

We have something like 50 tanks and 50 Howitzers in Syria, we are talking about m60. Next batch will be leopards, beside that we have something around 450 SF backing FSA. When the ulitmatim ends they will sent 15000 SF soldiers to clean.

You can't wait, right? :D
Why you Turks are stereotype persons !? why you can't see this obvious trap here !?

your country is going to enter an official war in another country and you should be worry about this matter !!!

Why you Turks are stereotype persons !? why you can't see this obvious trap here !?

your country is going to enter an official war in another country and you should be worry about this matter !!!
Shut it, Iran has been participating in wars in the Middle East for the past 15 years...you have done everything in the name of your national interests. Now it's our turn, watch and learn

My friend I think it is crystal clear that we have entered into Syria with the admission and support of all the entities, USA, Russia, Iran, Syria and Israel.

Yes, Syria too.

So, what exactly will cause problem for us? Who will get us into a "war" as you speak? No one.

We have something like 50 tanks and 50 Howitzers in Syria, we are talking about m60. Next batch will be leopards, beside that we have something around 450 SF backing FSA. When the ulitmatim ends they will sent 15000 SF soldiers to clean.
This kind of war is not that easy ... you won't listen , so I hope there will be minimal causalities ...

Shut it, Iran has been participating in wars in the Middle East for the past 15 years...you have done everything in the name of your national interests. Now it's our turn, watch and learn

You don't get the point , Officially , we didn't send even one troop for fight ... As far as official opinion matter , we just send some volunteer advisers to advise Syrian and Iraqi troops in fight with Terrorist ...

now that you officially enter this war , USA will make sure that you and kurds drink each other blood ...

You don't get the point , Officially , we didn't send even one troop for fight ... As far as official opinion matter , we just send some volunteer advisers to advise Syrian and Iraqi troops in fight with Terrorist ...

now that you officially enter this war , USA will make sure that you and kurds drink each other blood ...
So I guess the generals that Israel assassinated were representing Mars right ?
Our national security is at stake here, the rest be it money or blood is irrelevant.

News were saying 48 hours this morning, I am not sure though.
Yok ya 3 gun olacak neredeyse.

Back
Top Bottom