What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

Reports incoming that we have lost a soldier in Syria.

That ATGM attack was another bait that ypg took. "Ally" ypg hitting a NATO member...

Anyway, we will bring MORE and MORE. Enough with bullshit diplomacy. Nothing replaces gunpowder...

Going close to front and be head of advance is a main battle tank .... Drones are for support , they can't replace tanks....

I'm pretty sure if you bomb them hard enough before you advance they will retreat or at leat be decimided.

Guys stop arguing with a self righteous American. As far as those retards are concerned all they are guilty of is trying to spread "democracy" and "human rights" across the globe. These dumbasses are not aware that America's benevolent reign on this planet ended with the assassination of John Kennedy (truly a great statesmen). Just say "okay" and do whatever it is you were going to do anyway

If only we had enough armed drones so our tanks didnt have to go to close to the front.
Cerablus is surrounded by fsa territory now, so where did that attack come from? It gotta be from the east of the Euphrates, since Cerablus is very close to the Euphrates river, unless ypg rats infiltrated all the way through fsa territory in the west of the Euphrates to Cerablus, which i find kind of impossible. If it's from the east, then we have one more reason to hit them up in the east as well.

I hope our army will refrain from relying too much on tanks, Syria speaks for itself.

Definitely! Not right to point out America's actions when you can easily point out yourselves with Turkey's actions in Syria.

My question is...is Turkey fighting ISIS or the Kurds or both?

We want to bring "democracy" to syria just like you...

ISIS was created after Americans staged a cold-blooded invasion in Iraq and destroyed it

Back
Top Bottom