What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

sadly seems like I cant retrieve my old account. however I just joined by creating another account to tell this what Turkey should have done long time ago. till now Turkey/FSA are doing good job.

terrorist turkey killing the main force that are giving ISIS their only challenge on land

You mean Turkey who allowed for the relieve of Kobani siege by allowing Kurdish fighters from KRG into Syria via Turkey? The same Turkey that helped YPG during the early formation of the organisation by bombing ISIS targets? Fok off. Turkey supported opposition groups fighting ISIS from the very start and now is going to far lenghts to destroy ISIS even if it means invading Syria.

Guys, don't get confused. There is Amarnah (FSA) in the North and Amarniah (YPG) in the South and Ayn al-Bayda is between this two villages.

You mean Turkey who allowed for the relieve of Kobani siege by allowing Kurdish fighters from KRG into Syria via Turkey? The same Turkey that helped YPG during the early formation of the organisation by bombing ISIS targets? Fok off. Turkey supported opposition groups fighting ISIS from the very start and now is going to far lenghts to destroy ISIS even if it means invading Syria.

Turkey will fail to defeat ISIS, just like all the other forces. Turkey will end up killing civillians in Syria due to the war loving Erogan.
ps. Only Hodor can fix this

every Turkish citizen should know that FSA is your truly ally inside Syria.

What is everyone all excited over? All that happened was FSA with Turkish/US support took over one small city near the border, and now currently entangled in clashes with Kurdish forces. There is no end of the war any time soon, and the operation's purpose will not exceed creation of 'safe zone' which is just some FSA control near the border.

What is everyone all excited over? All that happened was FSA with Turkish/US support took over one small city near the border, and now currently entangled in clashes with Kurdish forces. There is no end of the war any time soon, and the operation's purpose will not exceed creation of 'safe zone' which is just some FSA control near the border.
I cant remember Turkey claiming to end the war or something, just ensuring its interests on its borders.

I cant remember Turkey claiming to end the war or something, just ensuring its interests on its borders.

And I didn't say that, I'm referring to the members analysis/impressions here.

And I didn't say that, I'm referring to the members analysis/impressions here.
Everyone was pissed off on goverments passive role while ypg was forming another pkk base on our border, now this move was unexpected, we are just appreciating the solid move to secure the peace in our home in the future and a possible end to refugee influx.
Is it clear now?

Back
Top Bottom