What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

After all these months I just understood what your avatar is.:cheesy:

whats so special about that mustache..

but for the topic I think we help YPG when we attack IS and make them weaker , we should only hit YPG..

Lol what??? Even in İdlib-Aleppo area has 40k-50k FSA member. Where are those imaginary 30k FSA manpower east of Euphrates???

Meanwhile, Assad is handing brand-new weapons and ammunitions to IS, together with brand-new City...

30 Tanks, tens of armored vehicles, hundreds of ATGMs, thousands of all kind of ammunitions and 10k+ MREs.
WTF? WHAT HAPPENED??o_O
Where did they get all these advanced weapons??:o:
Jeez, Syria is a real mess:lol:

Palmyra fell into isis hands again.
Wow.... Seriously?
I didn't see that coming. Oh well, battle of Aleppo is drawing to a close, another battle will soon be staring yet again I suppose. lol
Never ending war. :woot:

Oh well, Isis must be thanking the GODS for such a gift.
Old boyyyyyy, Syrian military is a big joke., They lost over half the country to rag tag militias(no air cover and no significant sophisticated weapons per se) and to Islamic extremists. :rofl: most funny thing is many of these rebels militias have been fighting the Syrian army during many battles on equal ground almost like a conventional army yet these idiots can't defeat them and have to rely on foreign troops from Russia, Iran, and Iranian foreign Shias militias recruited from Afghanistan, Iraq, Yemen, Pakistan etc. Shows just how incompetent the Regime is.:disagree:

Wow.... Seriously?
I didn't see that coming. Oh well, battle of Aleppo is drawing to a close, another battle will soon be staring yet again I suppose. lol

Old boyyyyyy, Syrian military is a big joke., They lost over half the country to rag tag militias(no air cover and no significant sophisticated weapons per se) and to Islamic extremists. :rofl: most funny thing is many of these rebels militias have been fighting the Syrian army during many battles on equal ground almost like a conventional army yet these idiots can't defeat them and have to rely on foreign troops from Russia, Iran, and Iranian foreign Shias militias recruited from Afghanistan, Iraq, Yemen, Pakistan etc. Shows just how incompetent the Regime is.:disagree:

All of the groups in syria and iraq are a joke. ISIS was wiping the floor with the SAA, Kurds, Rebels and Iraqi Army.

Palmyra fell into isis hands again.
There are reports and pics on twitter showing that isis got a lot of loot (tanks, other vehicles, ammunitions etc) from Assad in Palmyra. One report from worldonalert also mentioned that isis got its hands on high-range anti-air missile, if true.

Its easy. Unite and start the vote.
There are reports and pics on twitter showing that isis got a lot of loot (tanks, other vehicles, ammunitions etc) from Assad in Palmyra. One report from worldonalert also mentioned that isis got its hands on high-range anti-air missile, if true.
where would isis use it for? And why did it happen?
1. Fsa
2. Ypg
3. Tsk backed fsa, same as fsa
Isis gets these weapons some say its a trap I hardly believe that.

Wow.... Seriously?

They give that on purpose, it is more against Turkish backed FSA.

They will use it to Defend Riqqah against PYD .
I was going to write it. Cause its the most important point for isis to keep alive in syria.

Another thing is go to damascus. But russian will appear then. They lost al bab and wouldnt risk it for rakkah

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom