What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

That small Armenian corridor separating Azerbaijani land prevents us to link up completely with Azerbaijan
This might change in the future,it all depends on Russia and its relationship to Turkiye and Azerbaijan.
The minute Russia drops Armenia(ver likely in the future),Azerbaijan Turkiye will have a bigger then expected corridor to each other.
All that ypg needs is protection and our hands will be tied just like the case in the map above
While Erdogan was dreaming about support from the US,the YPG already made sure they have protection from the Americans,Incirlik will be history for the Americans and three new ones in YPG held territory will suddenly appear,the US will make sure that the YPG has all the hardware needed to protect itself from Turkiye(the rest are all allies of the US).
Aklimizi ........

We hit the targets whit what? F16, Kasirga, AUV?I don't know what was it but I know that it was pin point accurate...

I'm confused (sorry, again). If they want to stop YPG expansion then why do they put so much effort stopping ISIS all the way down who are not even in their borders anymore but YPG is?

I'm confused (sorry, again). If they want to stop YPG expansion then why do they put so much effort stopping ISIS all the way down who are not even in their borders anymore but YPG is?

Yeah, that's a very good question, the answer is it doesn't really bring anything.

We should've taken Manbij or Afrin already and our problem would've been solved by now.

We were going for Manbij at the very beginning of the operation but the US was like *oh halt there, that's my terrorist group bro, you can't do that" and Erdoğan was like "oh ok"...Erdoğan has said that we will go for Manbij about 20 times but so far nothing happened.

Back
Top Bottom