What's new

Turkish Maroon berets - (beat Delta force aswell)

Are those special forces ? as far as I see they're wearing blue berets, I don't think our special forces wearing blue berets, generally marine brigade being used for such international missions but are they wearing blue berets ? I think a more informed member will clear it.

Okay, so can anyone tell, which Turkish Special Forces unit is this? SSG and Turkish SF train together. And SSG is also called Maroon Berets sometimes :D

I dont think they are maroon berets but komando forces or something similar .

Actually they are blue berets , which are more trained and better than the normal soldier but below the maroon berets.

Last edited by a moderator:
I dont think they are maroon berets but komando forces or something similar .

Actually they are blue berets , which are more trained and better than the normal soldier but below the maroon berets.

A post by a Turkish member.

Woow i didn't expect MAK to be the ones participating, those teams are the elite of the elites. They are part of Bordo Berets search and rescue groups. They are really the best of the best in the Turkish armed forces!

http://www.defence.pk/forums/pakist...se-attaturk-vii-2011-started.html#post2178358

Im not sure he might know better than me , but MAK is a search and rescue group i think but not sure if part of maroon berets.

just checking out actually MAK is Muharebe Arama Kurtarma and i think is better than i thought and important just some pics of MAK.

MAK, in english CSR -Combat Search and Rescue- are a division in Maroon Berets. These men are the crème de la crème, elite of the elite. They are provided with the best training and equipment Turkish Armed Forces have to offer. And they join a lot of other exercises in numerous NATO countries.

MAK, in english CSR -Combat Search and Rescue- are a division in Maroon Berets. These men are the crème de la crème, elite of the elite. They are provided with the best training and equipment Turkish Armed Forces have to offer. And they join a lot of other exercises in numerous NATO countries.

This is what I believed, why would Turkey send its average commando units to train with Pakistan's elite Commando unit? The best should be training with the best, in this case, it was a training exercise worth watching.

Photo of the Turkish Special Forces.

Attachments

• pc5voe1.jpg
    pc5voe1.jpg
    108 KB · Views: 201

Back
Top Bottom