What's new

Turkish Maroon berets - (beat Delta force aswell)

Karşımda ki insan inatla birşeyi anlamak istemediğinde cidden kötü birşey söylememek için kendimi zor tutuyorum, sayfalarca anlat adam hala aynı şeyi tekrar ediyor küfür eder gibi.

Bak diyorum, tekrar diyorum, meselenin politik kısmının benim söylediğim şeyle bir ilgisi YOK, bende biliyorum terörün sadece silahla çözülemeyeceğini ben sayfalardır burda "sadece" TSK nın askeri hatalarından bahsediyorum, PKK aynı yöntemlerle takır takır asker öldürüyor, bu ordu aynı şeylerle yüzlerce kez karşılaştı ama hala aynı terane, bu mesele tamamen askeri bi durum hiç bir bahanesi yok, ne olur ne olmaz tekrar ediyorum belki anlamassın, politik hataları yok saymıyorum, askeri hataları değerlendiyorum, anladın ?

tabi ki işinize karışmak gibi olmasın beyler ama bence artık bitirin bu muhabetti...

kimse kimseyi ikna etmek zorunda degıl...

Karşımda ki insan inatla birşeyi anlamak istemediğinde cidden kötü birşey söylememek için kendimi zor tutuyorum, sayfalarca anlat adam hala aynı şeyi tekrar ediyor küfür eder gibi.

Bak diyorum, tekrar diyorum, meselenin politik kısmının benim söylediğim şeyle bir ilgisi YOK, bende biliyorum terörün sadece silahla çözülemeyeceğini ben sayfalardır burda "sadece" TSK nın askeri hatalarından bahsediyorum, PKK aynı yöntemlerle takır takır asker öldürüyor, bu ordu aynı şeylerle yüzlerce kez karşılaştı ama hala aynı terane, bu mesele tamamen askeri bi durum hiç bir bahanesi yok, ne olur ne olmaz tekrar ediyorum belki anlamassın, politik hataları yok saymıyorum, askeri hataları değerlendiyorum, anladın ?

Tutma yavrum kendini, dök içini...

Bak ben de tekrar ediyorum, bahsettiğin şeyler, evet birer askeri hatadır. Fakat PKK ile mücadelede hiçbir etkileri yoktur, evet belki karakollar güçlendirilirse daha az asker ölecek. Fakat hiç bir terörist gidip de KALEkollara saldırmaz, eylem yapmadan da duramazlar... Bu sefer gidecekler şehir içinde eylem yapacaklar, yollarda daha fazla pusu atacaklar, yine aynı sayıda asker ölecek ve belki daha da fazla sivil... Bunlara ayrılacak kaynak belki başka şeylere yatırıldı, ve belki bu yeni yatırımla askerlerin can güvenliği kalekollardan daha fazla arttırılacağı hesaplandı?
Bu hatalar, önceden de demiş olduğum gibi TSK için "sandığın kadar iyi değil" demek için yeterli değil. Tek bir tane örnek verebildiğin için ısrarla karakollardan bahsediyorum, anladın?

Neden TSK sandığım kadar iyi değil, başka örnekler de ver diyorum, anlamamazlıktan mı geliyorsun artık ne yapıyorsun... Diyorsun ki geçmiş tecrübelerden hiç mi bir şey öğrenilmedi hala bu kadar şehit var. Ne biliyorsun geçmiş tecrübeler olmasa, bu rezalet siyasi yönetimle, çok daha fazla asker ölmeyeceğini?

Hayır ne biliyorsun, yılda 100'den fazla şehit verilmesinin aslında ordu için büyük bir başarı olmadığını? Yani bu tutarsız siyasi yönetim başka bir ordunun başında olsa, o ordunun şehit sayısının binlere çıkmayacağını?

Please continue the discussion in English friends.

I have a question to turar though. You keep repeating that the politicians haven't done their jobs correctly, which i partly agree upon. But can you illuminate us where and how they should have dealt with PKK in political terms? And what did they do wrong. Maybe if you eloborate that we can make an understanding here.

Also i have anohter criticism. You say the military does whatever they can do and we can't give them any repsonsibility. Really? How can't we hold them responsible for their actions where for example they killed about 30 Kurdish villagers just a couple month ago. Because when you do mistakes like that, PKK manipulates such events and finds new recruitment.

My perspective is this regarding the political arena:
1: AKP made a good initiative with the Kürt acilimi, because that was neccesary. I am sure they all had good intentions with this process. To win the Kurdish population's trust. If we are to go according to for example the MHP there should not be granted further Kurdish rights. But strangely that will benefit only the PKK. Why do you guys think BDP is against Kürt acilimi?
2: The government should initiate a new policy in the war against PKK. We should not hesitate making a big military incursion in Northern Iraq and Syria to clean this mess. If we are to get rid of these parasites, we need to go to the root of the problem aka North Iraq. Sending a couple of f16 into the area won't weaken them. But a real incursion with soldiers, tanks, mortars, planes etc. Could bring positive results.

^

You gave your own answer friend. I agree with both of your perspectives... (Except the Syria part)

gtg now, i would love to elaborate my views in midnight. See you then...

Arkadaşım ne dersem diyeyim aynı zırvayı tekrarlıyorsun.

Hala karakol karakol, diyoruz işte tsk onlarca yıldır aynı tarzda saldırılarda kayıp veriyor, bunun önüne geçemeyen orduya başarılı denir mi ? bundan daha büyük örnek var mı ? bak PKK'nın bitirilmesinden falan bahsetmiyorum sadece saldırılarının kesilmesinden bahsediyorum.

Hala işin politik tarafını ele alıyorsun, bana tekrar ettirtme bunu ,sana söyledik bende biliyorum işin politik tarafının önemini, ben sadece askeri tarafından bahsediyorum, TSK kendi üstüne düşeni hakkıyla yapamıyor bu kadar basit.

Did you ever look into this issue closely?

You can persuade Kurds of Turkey giving up their arms. BUT Can you persuade Syrian Kurds, Iranian Kurds, Iraqi Kurds to give up their weapons?

If command central of PKK is in Iraq, or in Tel Aviv, or in Washington DC, how effective will be your hard power and soft power strategies?

People of this region profits from petroleum trafficking, drug trafficking, weapon trafficking, and smuggling of anyother illegal goods. Solving this issue economically is far more difficult.

National awareness, and nationalization process of Kurds is on the last stage. You cannot make Kurds loyal to Turkey anymore. More educated Kurds means more separatism.

Muslim unity is old world ideology, worn out, and discarded during 1910's.

Please continue the discussion in English friends.

I have a question to turar though. You keep repeating that the politicians haven't done their jobs correctly, which i partly agree upon. But can you illuminate us where and how they should have dealt with PKK in political terms? And what did they do wrong. Maybe if you eloborate that we can make an understanding here.

Also i have anohter criticism. You say the military does whatever they can do and we can't give them any repsonsibility. Really? How can't we hold them responsible for their actions where for example they killed about 30 Kurdish villagers just a couple month ago. Because when you do mistakes like that, PKK manipulates such events and finds new recruitment.

My perspective is this regarding the political arena:
1: AKP made a good initiative with the Kürt acilimi, because that was neccesary. I am sure they all had good intentions with this process. To win the Kurdish population's trust. If we are to go according to for example the MHP there should not be granted further Kurdish rights. But strangely that will benefit only the PKK. Why do you guys think BDP is against Kürt acilimi?
2: The government should initiate a new policy in the war against PKK. We should not hesitate making a big military incursion in Northern Iraq and Syria to clean this mess. If we are to get rid of these parasites, we need to go to the root of the problem aka North Iraq. Sending a couple of f16 into the area won't weaken them. But a real incursion with soldiers, tanks, mortars, planes etc. Could bring positive results.

"The Kurdish Opening" policy of AKP was a good step at first. It widened the Kurdish rights as it should be and paved the way for new discussions about future of the Kurds. As a result, lots of Kurds have started to vote for AKP instead of BDP/PKK. However AKP pushed it so far that it opened a new space for terrorists to make propaganda and new attacks... (most recent example:POLITICS - BDP-PKK meeting adds to controversy) The fight with the terror nearly halted as they kill soldiers and civillians almost everyday. Now "the opening" became an obstacle for the military on fighting with the terror.

For AKP, people in Syria and Somalia are more important than its own people.(http://www.hurriyet.com.tr/yazarlar/21186679.asp) They are helping to an unknown organization in Syria that likes to behead people with dull knifes instead of fighting with the PKK, thus more and more people are dying. Moreover they are encouraging other parties to help PKK even more, but doing nothing about it...

You say the military does whatever they can do and we can't give them any repsonsibility.

Which post of mine are you referring here?

VATANSEVER26_1344581169146.jpg

Correct me if i'm wrong but above 30.000 terrorist have been killed since 1984. When you consider PKK's fix number of 5000 active militants on the mountains. Army finished them 6 times. But politicians couldn't put an end to the support from Kurds to PKK and couldn't prevent them to go mountains for become a terrorist.

Thousands of people sacrificed their lifes for their country. Right before the AKP, PKK was crippled...

So i'm asking again, whose fault is this mess? The army's or the politician's?

"Terörün zarar verme potansiyeli var, kazanma potansiyeli yoktur. Bu terör 30 yıldır devam ediyor. 30 yıldan bu yana etkisiz hale getirilen terörist sayısı 30 binin üstünde. Normalde şu anda terörist sayısı 5 bin civarında söyleniyor. Biz PKK terör örgütünü 6 defa bitirmiş durumdayız. 6 çarpı 5, 30 eder"

'PKK'yı bitirmiş durumdayız

Apparently, our minister of national defense has been reading PDF :D

Okay, so can anyone tell, which Turkish Special Forces unit is this? SSG and Turkish SF train together. And SSG is also called Maroon Berets sometimes :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom