What's new

Turkey warns Israel against attacks

Very well put. Turkey is not just gaining influence over Arab countries, it also exports its governmental system. I believe Saudia Arabia is the most nervous among other Arab states for Turkey's new rising power in the region. After all, they have a monarchy to protect..

knowing the arabs, nothing will ever happen to the puppet regimes.

These arabs don't even go to the store to buy groceries, they send their domestic workers. Arabs of the Persian Gulf wouldn't move a muscle even if a flood was coming their way. The puppet regimes know this full well. I think the monarchs are more scared of Iran's crazy leaders because they can easily fund and create Hezbollah style shia groups all over the arab world. For example in Saudi Arabia all the oil is in the shia areas and they are treated like dogs.

I watched a video on youtube once and it was a black saudi shia talking about Iran and how Iran is his real home and how he hates KSA etc... I think KSA will have to deal with a shia uprising sooner or later.

Popularity and Warm policies/expressions adressing the benefits of Arabs creates influences in regions. Influences bring more money with trades and strategic agreements. More money means more R&D, wealth and respectability in G-20. More R&D mean strong defence/civilian industry that will make you to control/arm the foreign countries being under your influence. Those are like a chain reaction...
With anti Israeli rethoric you gain popularity only in Arab mob. Arab leaders, especially rich gulf countries are only getting more suspicious. For example Russia constanly votes for Arabs in UN against Israel, but biggest contracts get US, UK and France. Russia gets almost nothing.

With anti Israeli rethoric you gain popularity only in Arab mob. Arab leaders, especially rich gulf countries are only getting more suspicious. For example Russia constanly votes for Arabs in UN against Israel, but biggest contracts get US, UK and France. Russia gets almost nothing.

Turkey is following a multi foreign policy. In past, Western dreams made us blind to see our Eastern borders but Something is changing years by years. Without Eastern markets in past, Turkish economy was increased up to max. 700 billion $ but With new markets gained from East/South Current Turkish economy is increased over 1 trillion $ and Until 2020, Turkey has an ambitious target to be in Top-10 in G-20.

Current Turkish government uses Ottoman influence to create new areas over Arabs for more markets with anti-Israel expressions. While AKP is trying to gain more influence in those regions, They are countering Israeli propagandas aiming to cut Arab-Turk cooperation like "Turks are changing direction in foreign policy" and I think they are managing because Turkey-West cooperations have also been increasing with great percentages. Actually, Anti-Israel policies are the base of AKP ideology but This time, AKP is using it to gain more popularity in region. Otherwise, Anybody can not tell the reason of AKP's changing foreign policies over Israel. In 2002/2006, Israel was a great ally for AKP and Their managers took 2 medals from Israel lobby living in USA cause of protecting Israeli benefits in region.

Now a days, All they are trying to do is to create an open markets between countries Islamic population mostly lives and 9 Turkich citizen killed caused to accelerate this policy so Turkish government is carring out lawfull needs to make trade easy between Turkey-Arabs. Russia can not be a Turkey in this region because Arabs know Turks and They were also a part of Ottoman empire in past.

Last edited:
Turkey is following a multi foreign policy. In past, Western dreams made us blind to see our Eastern borders but Something is changing years by years. Without Eastern markets in past, Turkish economy was increased up to max. 700 billion $ but With new markets gained from East/South Current Turkish economy is increased over 1 trillion $ and Until 2020, Turkey has an ambitious target to be in Top-10 in G-20.
Turkish economy developes together with Europes:

565p.gif

Thats natural since most of Turkish trade is with Europe. With Arab countries and Iran trade is minor, mostly import of oil and gas.

Current Turkish government uses Ottoman influence to create new areas over Arabs for more markets with anti-Israel expressions.
As I said, anti Israeli expressions can bring only popularity in Arab mob. For Arab states, especially Gulf countries, there are two bigest threats: Iran and radical Islam, thats why countries which support those two, like China and Russia will not get major contracts from rich Arabs.

Well I guess we're facing against Israel cuz we can't go face US.Actually i believe that us stopped giving pkk more weapons and helping kurds.But the actualy reason is ; Turkey needs US to protectnation near us we're strong enough to beat any nation near us and we "can" beat most of the world.But seriously think of EU pressuring turkey more and more.That's why We need someone as a a friend and that's the United states.

If u want to gain popularity among the Arabs u should curse USA and Israel. Thats what Ahmadinejad is doing. Erdogan did not grow balls for USA yet, so he curses only Israel.

Do not rush . . America will not remain strong forever . . Soon israel must look for a new ally . . :devil:

Do not rush . . America will not remain strong forever . . Soon israel must look for a new ally . . :devil:

Oh c'mon! Do you believe on that s**t.Us is controlling the world and it'll remain the strongest for like 50 more years.Look at anywhere u would surely see something from us.Imperialism for the win.

Oh c'mon! Do you believe on that s**t.Us is controlling the world and it'll remain the strongest for like 50 more years.Look at anywhere u would surely see something from us.Imperialism for the win.

Do not be so sure, my brother . . see the timeline history of the major powers throughout history . . The British Empire which the sun never sets . . the Russian Empire which was consisting of hundreds of ethnic groups . . The Ottoman Empire which extended from the Balkans to North Africa . . Everything has a beginning has an end

Do not be so sure, my brother . . see the timeline history of the major powers throughout history . . The British Empire which the sun never sets . . the Russian Empire which was consisting of hundreds of ethnic groups . . The Ottoman Empire which extended from the Balkans to North Africa . . Everything has a beginning has an end

I surely believe that.But US has just been a power in the last 50 years.So it has near 50 more years to stand.But i guess after 50-40 years there wont be something from Us.

Why not change your behavior and rob Ahmadinejad and Erdogan of their ammunition?? The arrogance of Israelis and their sponsors seems to know no boundaries. As if it was their God given right to war upon all who will not submit to them.

Israelis and their sponsors (US) might want to reconsider their behavior (policies) sooner or later, they will run into those who will not bend and who may inflict a injury that would not have been necessary, if only Israel was a more mature player and realized that it is no longer acceptable to behave in the manner it has behaved before.

All who complain of Israeli or US policies are not foes, unless of course the Israeli insist that is the only thing it understands.

how dare you engage in anti-semitism!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will expose you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol::lol:

Why is Mr Erdogan so eager to defend these Arabs who give two hoots about Turkey? Has he forgotten that the Arabs betrayed the Turks in the past? He'll end up making more enemies for his nation rather than friends.:tdown::frown:

what really matters is the opinion on the street.........the Arab leaders are all weak, and dont even serve their own country interests

israel tells Egypt to close the Rafah border, and they do it........at the cost of the people of Gaza who cant even get medicine or food except through israeli-occupied ports

of course the israelis argue that they are worried about weapons being smuggled in, and that is a legitimate concern.....but again, they must ask why there is resistance and why people would want to smuggle in weapons and fight them in the first place

their policies on Palestinian peoples has been less than friendly.....

mild understatement!!!!

israel tells Egypt to close the Rafah border, and they do it........at the cost of the people of Gaza who cant even get medicine or food except through israeli-occupied ports
Israel never told Egypt to close the border, on contrary, Israel would be happy if all suplies to Gaza were passing through Egypt.

And Gaza is really flooded with medicines, problem that many medicines are outdated or useless. In Edogan's ship some 70% of medicines were expired.

Back
Top Bottom